chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Could you maybe let us know which routes are already done and which still need to be done?
That would be really nice of you
Makes sense, finished the main quest and banging and poping kids is just boring while there's stuff under construction, unless rump breaks free and the story continues, game too boring when no main quest to follow. Let's just hope for best and that we get an update this year.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Could you maybe let us know which routes are already done and which still need to be done?
That would be really nice of you
Sure here's a few of my older post.
#70,144 This is the most recent posing change as stated on Discord that I've seen.
#69,739 and the posing section here is what it still looks like on the tracker. The only routes listed as done are Eric, Aqua, Diane and Consuela alongside prologue/day 1. However if we go by Discord than Main Story Part 2 which isn't even listed as in progress is already done, with Eve being worked on and in order for Debbie's rewiring to be done that should mean her posing's also done. I should also note they have a lot of other finished posing task relating to locations and reviewing character rig art.

Reactions: affen123

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Makes sense, finished the main quest and banging and poping kids is just boring while there's stuff under construction, unless rump breaks free and the story continues, game too boring when no main quest to follow. Let's just hope for best and that we get an update this year.
Are you popping (out) kids or are you elevating them to Pope?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Are you popping kids or are you elevating them to Pope?
Hey who knows maybe there's a future pope, have so many kid's and didn't know that girls could get pregnant again, I think DEV gonna need to make a bigger town. But to be honest only have 1 kid per girl and Maria/melonia/iwanka/jennie are going for their 2nd. Still waiting for daisy/debbie/tina for their first. But gonna see how many they can have especially melonia since she hates them so much and talks to much and jenny for being a bitch from start. My Favorite is Missy love girls that speak their mind and Odette. And lucky I work at pizza place and get good pay Daisy eating half my earnings :LOL:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone got an up to date save file? had the game way back around 60% and now its at 81% dont wanna grind tbh
Wrong thread. Follow the link in OP for the Save Request thread.

Also, you're mistaking 60% and 81%. The next update is currently at 81% of tasks completed before it is released - not 81% of the story line being done.

However, if you haven't played in a long time and you just want to see all the goodies - you don't need a save file for that. See #6, #7, and #4 in my FAQ in the post on the previous page #70,327. I also recommend reading #1.

Reactions: boostiolucioo

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already, I haven't played this game in about 3 or 4 years. Is the incest patch built back into the game? Or do you still have to install it manually? Last time I checked this thread they had to take it out to appease Patreon or something.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry if this has been asked already, I haven't played this game in about 3 or 4 years. Is the incest patch built back into the game? Or do you still have to install it manually? Last time I checked this thread they had to take it out to appease Patreon or something.
A question about the patch gets asked on the average at least twice each week, many times twice a day.

You have to download it, unzip/unrar it, and place the fan-made file in the game folder yourself - yes.

To answer your next expected question: There are two links on the OP, they are the exact same file named differently and work for the current version.
To answer your following expected question: the wiki linked in the OP has the most up-to-date walkthrough, but you can also ask in the walkthrough thread linked in OP.

If you just want the full cookie jar, see my post directly above yours.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
This game's getting old, man. I loved it for the first couple of years because I related a lot to MC when it was newer - I was 19, going to college, delivering pizza on the weekends for cash, he even looks kinda like me. It was super easy to reflect myself onto him because I was in a similar situation and having similar, if slightly less sexy life experiences. Now I'm almost 26, working an office job, probably gonna get married pretty soon... and playing it just makes me all sad and nostalgic because he's just some adult game character now. This game's getting old, fr.
It's a pretty good game, at least what's already finished, so I'm glad it still has a strong presence in the adult game community, but it's been practically dead in the water and living on hype and probably a hint of nostalgia for like over a year while this bullshit "tech update" stalls on and on and on. By the time it's finished, if it's ever finished, it'll be like visiting with an old friend you haven't seen in years. You've moved on and lived your own life and now it just feels awkward because you've changed since you knew them and you don't have anything in common anymore; all seeing them does for you is remind you of the past.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I haven't played this for a few years. Is it worth it to wait for this update? or should i play it now anyways?
Yes. Yes. To learn more, see this from Friday: #70,290 Or you could just search the word "wait" in the thread and see the same answers repeated hundreds of times.

Also, it depends on your definition "a few years" - if 2, you may want to wait because all the content added since then have been additional sex scenes/positions to already existing content. If 3 or more, you may want to play.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes