chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You can speak with Odette for knowing on which day that happens and then with the cheat select a specific day and there you go.
Yeah go it triggered odette saidlike 2 weeks, will give me time to knock up a few girls and do some more quests, thx for info

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
There is a lot of stuff to be done with this game currently at the moment. I'd check out his live streams on "picarto.tv" but hey if not well that sounds like a personal problem for a lot of people still complaining on this silly ass forum.
That's true, but a lot of stuff has already been done with this game. It's very involved with a lot of playing time, a multitude of personalities, situations, and activities. Looking forward to what is coming some day. :)

BTW, love all the things we can do with Roxy and Debbie...

Jan 14, 2018
I don't think it is that bad. She is looking over her shoulder. I'd much rather have more than less.
Old mia was definitely hotter to me, new one kinda looks oddly "droopy" but maybe it's the angle.
Then again everyone has their tastes. Will still fap to it in the end.

Same for me. I laugh at the coping and seething.

Same. :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
There is a lot of stuff to be done with this game currently at the moment. I'd check out his live streams on "picarto.tv" but hey if not well that sounds like a personal problem for a lot of people still complaining on this silly ass forum.
I do occasionally watch the streams, but stopped because the Irish dude who also works on the game annoys the fuck outta me.

Max_Eya

Jul 9, 2022
Please help, I'm having a hard time navigating through the information. But do I understand correctly that this technical update, which has been going on for about a year, is only needed to transfer the game to a wide format?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken
Jul 16, 2018
Please help, I'm having a hard time navigating through the information. But do I understand correctly that this technical update, which has been going on for about a year, is only needed to transfer the game to a wide format?
No, it's also about rewriting all of the codebase to make it easier to maintain.

pilotor100

Aug 27, 2021
They're replacing & refactoring all the Johnson rods in their code. Smart people know that takes years and millions of $. Smart people inform other people about these facts. Thank you for being smart!
I bet they're not working on Summertime saga, they're taking money from that project and using that money to make a new project. They're just dishonest with the fans.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes