chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I mean, I'll knock the game where it needs to be knocked -- same with dark cookie. But this is one of the largest adult games with the most content (over 150 scenes in the cookie jar gallery) that you can find with many hours of playing content (if you aren't just skipping dialogues/scenes to get to the lewds). Particularly on F95.
When I finished game(main story) game was boring same crap different day different girl, the main story should've lasted longer and like someone said 7 year old game, game could've been part 2 but ain't complaining it's free and besides tons other games to play while waiting for news here.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When I finished game(main story) game was boring same crap different day different girl, the main story should've lasted longer and like someone said 7 year old game, game could've been part 2 but ain't complaining it's free and besides tons other games to play while waiting for news here.
To summarize your post:
  • game is boring crap
  • should be longer
  • could make a part 2
  • ain't complaining
  • waiting for update
:WaitWhat:

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Tech update moved from 80% to 81% recently.. after like 3 months?

At this rate it'll be done by approx 2045 guys :ROFLMAO:

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
If you do follow DC's daily stream, you will know that the art progress bar 100% is not true.
He haven't drawn some location yet.
According to the post he claimed, let's check them one by one then.

" Lighthouse(finished),
Rhonda's house(finished),
Judith's house(house interior, rooms, bathroom not yet),
Missy's house(house interior, rooms, bathroom not yet),
Stadium(no interior yet),
Bowling & Arcade(probably not finished yet),
Museum(no interior yet),
Woods Cabin(not sure he finished it or not), etc. "

so he still got lots of location to draw ,
and DC is currently drawing coffee shop in Hillside Mall 1st floor (for widescreen expension).
I think he will add tons of art or location to wait for posting & coding team to catch up the progress.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
If you do follow DC's daily stream, you will know that the art progress bar 100% is not true.

" Lighthouse(finished),
Museum(no interior yet),

and DC is currently drawing coffee shop in Hillside Mall 1st floor (for widescreen expension).
I think he will add tons of art or location to wait for posting & coding team to catch up the progress.
Dude, just give him time. He only makes $60.000 a month. For that little money I'd also not feel inspired to get up in the morning and draw some shitty bathrooms. I mean.. BATHROOMS. Do you even know how hard they are to draw? This requires months of research and preparation.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i'm not sure how these wallpapers are supposed to improve the existing stories. i mean they are nice and all but all that work for one scene seems kinda pointless to me. would have him much rather work on rhonda and annie storyline art so that once the tech update is finished and coding/posing work on rhonda is beginning all the art for it is already done. i get it though that he seems much more concerned about keeping the gravy train rolling so these wallpapers are a perfect fit for that. once the tech update is out he can work on rhonda for 5 months which will be a cool half a million dollars

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
i'm not sure how these wallpapers are supposed to improve the existing stories. i mean they are nice and all but all that work for one scene seems kinda pointless to me. would have him much rather work on rhonda and annie storyline art so that once the tech update is finished and coding/posing work on rhonda is beginning all the art for it is already done. i get it though that he seems much more concerned about keeping the gravy train rolling so these wallpapers are a perfect fit for that. once the tech update is out he can work on rhonda for 5 months which will be a cool half a million dollars
I get him wanting to enhance the stories artwise. Like most Japanese VNs feature introductory shots of the girls, and many of the wallpapers seem to be that. Even Rhonda's ass shot is looking to be that, because it's probably what MC is going to see first when the coach tells him to get his ass on the track field.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I get him wanting to enhance the stories artwise. Like most Japanese VNs feature introductory shots of the girls, and many of the wallpapers seem to be that. Even Rhonda's ass shot is looking to be that, because it's probably what MC is going to see first when the coach tells him to get his ass on the track field.
Yeah, I think by now we are still missing Roxxy, Judith and Annie at school and Jenny in the bathroom. Thought I have to admit that I'd love to see one for Missy and Becca, too.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Why will he work in the Rhonda update if the rest of the team is behind of schedule?
Is not going to speed things up.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why will he work in the Rhonda update if the rest of the team is behind of schedule?
Is not going to speed things up.
It has always been the case, that DC started drawing content for the next update, once he finished the art for the one that's currently in development. It's not like he'll will start coding or posing to help out.

He started working on Ronda's house including all of the rooms, all of the character sprites and some story content (I recall Jacky's introudction or Earl getting hit by a door while walking the hallway) quite a while ago, so we don't know how much is actually done. I'm not actually sure how much is left to draw on stream without heavy spoilers...

Then again, right now isn't a bad time to add/change all these other details, like those cutscenes we see now. Those who still like the game probably won't mind to see that kind of content, while those who got lost along the way probably won't be satisfied anyway. So you might aswell just get it done and start to focus again once all of this tech stuff is over.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017

" Lighthouse(finished),
Museum(no interior yet),

I think the progress bar is only pointing to the tech update relevant art. Do any of those locations currently have content? If not, I don't imagine they are critical to the release of the tech update.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
If it moves 1 percent every month without any delays we should it get the update at 2025 but there will be delays, so end of 2025 is more likely.
I genuinely don't know if this game will ever be in a "somewhat completed state" if this pace continues, or are we setting ourselves for the eventual predictable disappointment...

It is what it is though. I can't wait to play this game with my ancestors.

berserk skeletons meme.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Well, regarding earnings on Patreon (on the NSFW category), DC is positioned on the 3rd place ($61,556 Per month, 26,703 Patrons)

The number 1 is Adeptus Steve ($109,170 Per month, 12,470 Patrons)

If we're talking about support, DC is steadily losing Patreon support, Kompass Productions (the actual name of the Developer team that DC created) peaked on Oct 29, 2021, with 32,088 patrons and net gross income of the not to scoff at sum of $80,923, from there it has been a slow but steady outflow of supporters and a money

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes