Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well, regarding earnings on Patreon (on the NSFW category), DC is positioned on the 3rd place ($61,556 Per month, 26,703 Patrons)

The number 1 is Adeptus Steve ($109,170 Per month, 12,470 Patrons)

If we're talking about support, DC is steadily losing Patreon support, Kompass Productions (the actual name of the Developer team that DC created) peaked on Oct 29, 2021, with 32,088 patrons and net gross income of the not to scoff at sum of $80,923, from there it has been a slow but steady outflow of supporters and a money

Off-topic and cherry picking of data, but...

DC is still #1 subscriber-wise. As he has been for over 5 years and will be for quite awhile - even as the number of subscribers peel off their donations (oh, the horror :rolleyes:) during the long wait. DC still has more subscribers and higher income than he did at the start of the COVID pandemic when he had already exploded past all his $$ goals on Patreon. He is still more than double his top goal for hiring the staff he has on board at this time.

1682926562902.png

Money-wise DC has been behind Adeptus Steve and Heat for awhile because those other two developers have higher subscriber tiers ($1, $10, $25, $50, $100 and $2, $10, $20, $50) compared to DC ($1, $5, $10, $20) even with them having half or less the number of subscribers. Perhaps everyone whinging about the other two should go into their threads and mount a protest about how they are scamming their fans with such high tiers... wait, no? Ok.

If if were not for the subscribers - Summertime Saga would still be back around v0.12 or v0.13 and releases would be slower with even less content.

Why a bunch of so-called pirate adult game players are so fucking worried about how much or how little a developer brings in with donations for a game the developer provides to everyone for free within a couple of days of release is unfathomable unless you consider the level of entitlement and jealousy that these whingers must have to be so concerned with the flaccidness of their cock along with the sveltness of their wallet.

I'll now wait for my post to get deleted by a mod as being an off-topic reply to an off-topic whinge.

But remember, that's his mom!
Acktuallyyyyyyyy... not since 2018. :ROFLMAO:

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Well, regarding earnings on Patreon (on the NSFW category), DC is positioned on the 3rd place ($61,556 Per month, 26,703 Patrons)

The number 1 is Adeptus Steve ($109,170 Per month, 12,470 Patrons)

If we're talking about support, DC is steadily losing Patreon support, Kompass Productions (the actual name of the Developer team that DC created) peaked on Oct 29, 2021, with 32,088 patrons and net gross income of the not to scoff at sum of $80,923, from there it has been a slow but steady outflow of supporters and a money

You are a true benefactor of nothingness.

UwUonmycocopuffs

Mar 25, 2018
Off-topic and cherry picking of data, but...

DC is still #1 subscriber-wise. As he has been for over 5 years and will be for quite awhile - even as the number of subscribers peel off their donations (oh, the horror :rolleyes:) during the long wait. DC still has more subscribers and higher income than he did at the start of the COVID pandemic when he had already exploded past all his $$ goals on Patreon. He is still more than double his top goal for hiring the staff he has on board at this time.

View attachment 2586617

Money-wise DC has been behind Adeptus Steve and Heat for awhile because those other two developers have higher subscriber tiers ($1, $10, $25, $50, $100 and $2, $10, $20, $50) compared to DC ($1, $5, $10, $20) even with them having half or less the number of subscribers. Perhaps everyone whinging about the other two should go into their threads and mount a protest about how they are scamming their fans with such high tiers... wait, no? Ok.

If if were not for the subscribers - Summertime Saga would still be back around v0.12 or v0.13 and releases would be slower with even less content.

Why a bunch of so-called pirate adult game players are so fucking worried about how much or how little a developer brings in with donations for a game the developer provides to everyone for free within a couple of days of release is unfathomable unless you consider the level of entitlement and jealousy that these whingers must have to be so concerned with the flaccidness of their cock along with the sveltness of their wallet.

I'll now wait for my post to get deleted by a mod as being an off-topic reply to an off-topic whinge.

Acktuallyyyyyyyy... not since 2018. :ROFLMAO:
I feel sorry for anyone who donates to these types of things. Yeah they're fun to play. I enjoy them but for almost 60k a month this game should have been done years ago. It's clearly a cash grab at this point. 7 years and this game is only on version .20 with no signs of being anywhere close to being done. He'll be working on this thing till everyone drops from his subscription services, and it will never end. Why should it though? If people are dumb enough. Take the money. Kekw

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I feel sorry for anyone who donates to these types of things. Yeah they're fun to play. I enjoy them but for almost 60k a month this game should have been done years ago. It's clearly a cash grab at this point. 7 years and this game is only on version .20 with no signs of being anywhere close to being done. He'll be working on this thing till everyone drops from his subscription services, and it will never end. Why should it though? If people are dumb enough. Take the money. Kekw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: affen123

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
7 years and this game is only on version .20 with no signs of being anywhere close to being done.
You're probably thinking of DOS days, where 0.20 would have meant that it was 20% complete. Nowadays, it just means that it's the 20th major release. MAME is on version 0.253 and you don't hear people saying "26 years and this emulator is only on version 0.253 with no signs of being anywhere close to being done."

It's not 25.3% done. There have been 253 major releases, and it will never reach 1.0 because they will never run out of new systems to emulate. There have been 20 major releases of SS, and it may never reach 1.0 because there will never stop being new content to add to existing characters, or new characters to add. That's how games work now. Development continues until the developer dies and then, since the game is open source, the community continues development until humans go extinct.

In terms of "only" being on 0.20, there's more content in SS than there is in many games that have a 1.0 version number. As for not being done... actually, it's been done for a while. The main story is complete. Yay, the game is done! But it will never be "done" from the perspective of development ending, because no one wants that. Now that the game is done, someone wants to fuck Ronda. Then someone wants to fuck Ronda's mom. Then Rooting for Roz wants to fuck Ronda's grandma. If DC stops developing it, someone else will. In 2069, SS .253 will have over 200 fuckable women, 1000+ Cookie Jar scenes, be 8K widescreen VR with the optional penis pump extension, and be developed on GitHub, where it will have 100 active developers and over 1000 casual contributors, including DC's grandchildren, and some dickhead will be like, "53 years and it's still only on version .253 with no signs of being anywhere close to being done".

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Currently no high resolution version seems available.
This is some Weekend at Bernie's shit. Look look, these wallpapers I keep shoveling must mean your $1.500.000+ surely went to actual work done over the past 2+ years, right? Must mean I'm surely gonna release what you expected to get at the latest more than one year ago, right? So give money because trust me, bro!!!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You know, since he's revamping the designs a bit, I'm surprised he hasn't made Diane and Debbie look less alike.
Why would he do that? After all they are supposed to be sisters...
Next to that, it would mean to redraw every bit of Diana's art that's in the game, which is basically impossible ever since 0.17 was released.
Look look, these wallpapers I keep shoveling must mean your $1.500.000+ surely went to actual work done over the past 2+ years, right? Must mean I'm surely gonna release what you expected to get at the latest more than one year ago, right?
These wallpapers are little more than pre-relased ingame art. They are "actual work", even if some people seem to have trouble understanding that. Those who don't like what DC is doing will surely have stopped giving him money quite some time ago.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes