doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
This is still being milked? Yep, okay I will check back in 15 years. Maybe the third tech overhaul will be done by then.

Oh and to anyone wanting to go "nuh uh!" to this or any other inane defense, suck a tree I am right about this and won't acknowledge you bye widdle white knight.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I fear he has a point. It's the second vote as far as I remember. The first one was against it.
If that's the case. That's fine. I apologize to Giology about the lie accusation. In both our cases - we are selecting facts, though from different points in time. From this point on, when people mention that fans didn't want the tech update I will make sure to note that the first time it was presented that was the case but the second time, it was supported by an overwhelming majority.

Thanks for the correction both Giology and srksrk 68

• Angry
Reactions: Magnumhawaii

shane001

Jun 12, 2020
if you're too lazy to use the search functionality to find my
Oh! I am sorry for not being that terminally online to care about something that useless.
when you come here and call DC a scammer?
Call him a Scammer?? When did I do that? I called him a lazy and Greedy developer. See, You didn't even care to see what people have to say(even the slightest criticism) and just jump right into defending DC. You're just proving me right again.

Do you really think people would be complaining if it were contractually binded ? No. But that doesn't mean people can't call out lazy and greedy behavior or immoral actions of the developer who might be taking advantage of the Patreon lose policies. And, he does owe to his Patreons because that's how subscription mode worksl.
DC is unaware of the conversation, and absolutely nothing was accomplished.
Who said people are criticizing or sharing their opinion because DC will see it or that what their intentions? He or someone from his camp might or might not. It's pretty much given and it doesn't matter. But, it sure helps for other people who might think of supporting DC in the future to look into what people have to say and realize what he has been doing or share their opinion to already current supporters who are here or just share their opinion. Don't forget this a great funnel website which creator use to their patreon supporters.
Also If you really care about "accomplishing anything" here, then you shouldn't be here in the first place.
You're going to start a fight!
Don't worry! Unlike you, I don't sit here 24/7 to defend someone who have no connection with me whatsoever and rarely reply to anyone unless it's directed at me like in this case.
And does that make people feel good or bad? ..........but it pisses people off.
Like I said before, if other's opinion , or slight criticism of someone else who have 'nothing' to do with you(I hope not) whatsoever on the internet, pisses you off and you get mad, then it's time to log off, get away from the screen and self reflect. If that doesn't help and you still rage, get pissed or mad at other people's opinions which has nothing to do with you on internet then, please get help. It's not healthy.

Last edited:

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
Hi All,
after supporting the developer for nearly 2 years have decided to cancel my membership and look for another project.
I can only see this going one way even if the tech update gets finished the game will never be. I see abandoned sign in the future but still wish him all the best and I hope he get's it done.

toshirouharima

May 21, 2018
Gonna ask a question, I'm assuming Odette and Grace are options for the MC?

Do I need to finish Eve's story for them?

Cuz I can't fucking stand here. Most boring girl ever (Judith the statue doesn't count). She's also the ugliest (Again the whale doesn't count).

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Cuz I can't fucking stand here. Most boring girl ever (Judith the statue doesn't count). She's also the ugliest (Again the whale doesn't count).
Well it's the inner values that count ;)

I must disappoint you. Eve's story needs to be finished (or at least mostly finished) before you can boink Grace and/or Odette. But on the bright side, you do not need to boink Eve at the same time when doing so.

Reactions: toshirouharima

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Hi All,
after supporting the developer for nearly 2 years have decided to cancel my membership and look for another project.
I can only see this going one way even if the tech update gets finished the game will never be. I see abandoned sign in the future but still wish him all the best and I hope he get's it done.
Nice coming out

Jan 14, 2018
Oh! I am sorry for not being that terminally online to care about something that useless.

Call him a Scammer?? When did I do that? I called him a lazy and Greedy developer. See, You didn't even care to see what people have to say(even the slightest criticism) and just jump right into defending DC. You're just proving me right again.

Do you really thing people would be complaining if it were contractually binded ? No. But that doesn't mean people can't call out lazy and greedy behavior or immoral actions of the developer who might be taking advantage of the Patreon lose policies. And, he does owe to his Patreons because that's how subscription model.

Who said people are criticizing or sharing their opinion because DC will see it or that what their intentions? He or someone from his camp might or might not. It's pretty much given and it doesn't matter. But, it sure helps for other people who might think of supporting DC in the future to look into what people have to say and realize what he has been doing or share their opinion to already current supporters who are here or just share their opinion. Don't forget this a great funnel website which creator use to their patreon supporters.
Also If you really care about "accomplishing anything" here, then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Don't worry! Unlike you, I don't sit here 24/7 to defend someone who have no connection with me whatsoever and rarely reply to anyone unless it's directed at me like in this case.

Like I said before, if other's opinion , or slight criticism of someone else who have 'nothing' to do with you(I hope not) whatsoever on the internet, pisses you off and you get mad, then it's time to log off, get away from the screen and self reflect. If that doesn't help and you still rage, get pissed or mad at other people's opinions which has nothing to do with you on internet then, please get help. It's not healthy.
Ignore button. I've done it for a dozen of these guys now and it literally fixes 70% of the issues with this thread, despite these same people complaining that it's all the "whiners" fault. Like yes there are regular complaints, but it's usually 2 small posts on each page that can easily be ignored and some of them are valid criticisms as well. Besides, people are allowed to complain when it's on topic, everyone is.

These guys will complain about others complaining while simultaneously telling you "no, my posts are not complaints, they're not toxic, they're different" :rolleyes: and "this thread has enough of the same complaints for my taste" like they own the thread and can't just log off or ignore. They will write passive agressive paragraphs and have multi-page back and forth arguments then say the thread is bloated and it's not their fault, like they're not contributing, like they can't help themselves from arguing or something, like their keyboard magically types 1000 word arguments by itself.
It is so obvious they're terminally online by the way they act but they don't even realize it.

Tldr we're all allowed to say stuff as long as it's on topic/about STS (despite what some trolls say) and the ignore button is always there to use (for free!). (y)

At this point I'm contributing to bloat too and we're going off topic, gotta save it...so...time for a completely unbiased STS tier list :ROFLMAO:?

my-image.png

Obviously I put bros before hoes.

Jan 14, 2018
Nice coming out
Sounds like he's been bottling it for a while, be nice :LOL:

Yeah they're options once you're at the end of eve's story but they're unfortunately not fully fleshed out (maybe 80% done). Which is sad cause they're both S tier IMO.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
The Hawaiian pizza was created by Sam Panopoulos in Chatham, Ontario, in 1962. It used traditional tomato sauce. Someone wrote, without citation:

I've seen pizza with barbecue sauce, but topped with chicken. I've never seen Hawaiian pizza with barbecue sauce.
Have had pizza with BBQ sauce, pulled pork and pineapple. I like it. Not a fan of ham on my pizza. I don't mind pineapple, but I can understand why folks don't like it.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes