sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
ive stopped playing for years now and wondering is it worth it to play now? how many contents are there? is the headmaster bangable yet?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ive stopped playing for years now and wondering is it worth it to play now? how many contents are there? is the headmaster bangable yet?
Answer to the last question: No.
Answer to the second one: A lot.
Answer to the first one: There are 310 reviews - skim through them and decide for yourself.
I'm starting to think the update is going to be delayed.
Yer jokin', right?
Starting to? It's been delayed from initial estimates for quite a bit of time. It's still going to be quite a bit of time.
Does anyone have the link to the game with cheats? I wanted to understand the story, but I don't have time to play the game properly.
See #6 in the 85th posting of my FAQ below. I also recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
i found glitch wondering if anyone know how to fix it when u wanna get the books back for the library lady and u go to the bully locker to get it the book goes back when u pick it up and the quest cant be finished anyone know why

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Most of the 19,498 images in the game are not fully assembled images (if they were, you'd need 100k+ images for the game). They are, instead, pieces which need to be posed as layers to create the final scene. With the change in display ratio from 4:3 to 16:9 - not only were the backgrounds needed expanded, but then all the pieces need to be coded for proper placement on the backgrounds. Hence, Posing.

For example, here are the 174 layered "paper doll" pieces used in v0.20.16 for Roxxy to create various poses, emotions, etc. Plus, there are 404 Roxxy character composites already made that also then need posed on backgrounds for other scenes. Also, there are 2k background images in the game (some are actually 'finished' composited scenes, but many are backgrounds for which then character layers are added to create scenes).

View attachment 2653419
So posing has to be done from the scratch? Just batch offsetting coordinates would not work?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
So posing has to be done from the scratch? Just batch offsetting coordinates would not work?
Well they're updating 16:9 aren't they? Wouldn't be surprised if the ratio of the models had to be updated and that means they need to be posed from scratch. And that's on top of the spaghetti code that needs to be reworked.

The way it seems to be they're effectively reworking the entire thing from scratch and I don't think that can be solved by getting more people to work on the game as some people here have suggested. You know, the too many cooks thing also applies to programmers.

toshirouharima

May 21, 2018
Most of the 19,498 images in the game are not fully assembled images (if they were, you'd need 100k+ images for the game). They are, instead, pieces which need to be posed as layers to create the final scene. With the change in display ratio from 4:3 to 16:9 - not only were the backgrounds needed expanded, but then all the pieces need to be coded for proper placement on the backgrounds. Hence, Posing.

For example, here are the 174 layered "paper doll" pieces used in v0.20.16 for Roxxy to create various poses, emotions, etc. Plus, there are 404 Roxxy character composites already made that also then need posed on backgrounds for other scenes. Also, there are 2k background images in the game (some are actually 'finished' composited scenes, but many are backgrounds for which then character layers are added to create scenes).

View attachment 2653419
Thank you for the detailed answer.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Checking back in again, (last checkup was 200 somin pages ago). So basically just tech updates. Yay, game is puttering at this point. Cant belive I'm going to say this, (might get murdered for saying this) but at this point with so many tech updates it might have been better for them to have just made a new framework from the start again and just refilled the game back to now with its content up to this point over 10 or so following updates. Yes, I said it a bloody remake.

Reactions: Gandalf78

izaro

Nov 3, 2018
Answer to the last question: No.
Answer to the second one: A lot.
Answer to the first one: There are 310 reviews - skim through them and decide for yourself.
Yer jokin', right?
Starting to? It's been delayed from initial estimates for quite a bit of time. It's still going to be quite a bit of time.
See #6 in the 85th posting of my FAQ below. I also recommend #1.
I couldn't understand, I didn't find the game link with the cheat in the middle of this much information

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hey is possible to knock up
?
You realize what being a transwoman is, right? She is a transwoman, not a mythical futanari. No uterus to impregnate. No fallopian tubes to produce ova. She doesn't even have a vagina.
The only way that would work would be if Eve was Steve, a transman who still had a uterus.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
You realize what being a transwoman is, right? She is a transwoman, not a mythical futanari. No uterus to impregnate. No fallopian tubes to produce ova. She doesn't even have a vagina.
The only way that would work would be if Eve was Steve, a transman who still had a uterus.
Trans Eve can be pregnant in my mod. Just set her to pregnant in the cheat menu.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You are not trying to reason with a game where pregnancy lasts four weeks, that has Aqua Girls and Cow Girls, where a luxury beach villa costs 5000 bucks and a shovel fits into a backpack, do you?

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Hey is possible to knock up
?
So, you're asking if someone with Xy chromosomes, testicles, penis, and no ovaries or uterus could get pregnant?

You are not trying to reason with a game where pregnancy lasts four weeks, that has Aqua Girls and Cow Girls, where a luxury beach villa costs 5000 bucks and a shovel fits into a backpack, do you?
Ok, fair enough, lol.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes