Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I think I started playing this game about 5 years ago or something now? Maybe more? To see that it's still only this far along is, frankly, a complete joke.

We're going to have TE6 before this game hits the halfway mark. Embarrassing stuff.
we might even get Elder scrolls 7th 'non online game.' out before the game is close to being finished at this rate...

Heck I can even bet that the final fantasy 7 'remake' will be finished long before 'the planned update'
after the 'tech-update' is done...

Davai099

Mar 3, 2021
Great game
True. The only downside is most routes are yet to be redone. We'll have to wait until 2025, optimistically speaking. Why I'm saying this? They done Debbie already (look up in Discord server). 2 months ago, according to a moderator, rewiring for Jennie route wasn't done. As of late July 2023, they didn't even start Jennie route (or at the very early works of it). LOL.

It is what it is. It's a "remake" at this point.

TL;DR: this "tech update" will be released by 2025 and onwards, minimum. I'm sorry to break the bad news to all the lurkers. You can cry, aggressively bite the pillow, but most stuff are still very early WIP. I know it might be hard to cope for some blue-balled individuals.

Volca

Jul 5, 2018
I wish I hadn't download this game back in 2016 (and being on and off), because now I would have fun experiencing a lot for the first time, but now is just a waiting game for the so called tech update.
I really want to play through the game again as well, but I just played it for the first time last year and want to wait for the revamp to be done.

Reactions: Daemontan

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Rule 2.7 is subjective. DC is a poor project manager. Stating that is a violation of Rule 2.7?
Sigh. Yes, it's subjective. Most rules and guidelines are. The need to remind people to use common sense is telling. Is your statement about DC off-topic? Not in and of itself. Is going on and on about how much DC brings in on patreon or how long the development is taking or that DC is milking etc etc etc ... Yes, those can be considered as off-topic - and have been in the past:
1690515830061.png
So we're going to derail the topic by discussing what is off-topic? Which, as you can see by the post above - is also to be discouraged and is off-topic. Feel free to continue asking hypotheticals here: https://f95zone.to/posts/11343280

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
feels like this game needs a better director/manager. i mean how many people are going to play this game on their phone compared to on their PC? Giving the benefit of the doubt and not assuming the dev is stalling it feels like they might aswell have spent their time and resources on content for the game.

Pantanamera12

Jun 3, 2017
Agreed, however, does it really need over a half a million dollars?
in Honor of your Opinion but i couldn´t say anything about Money because I´m not a Patreon. I have to wait till the Updates shows up and that´s ok for me. I can understand the Patreons for beeing impatient for further and faster Updates because they paying for. I can´t claiming because first: it´s not fair opposite the Patreons and second: I´m glad playing a Game for free in such Quality as it is.
Let us have a good Time whether the Updates taking so long and honor Kompas Productions for sweeten up the fucking Reality

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
feels like this game needs a better director/manager. i mean how many people are going to play this game on their phone compared to on their PC? Giving the benefit of the doubt and not assuming the dev is stalling it feels like they might aswell have spent their time and resources on content for the game.
As far as I'm aware the majority of "official" downloads have been mobiles ones for quite some time. At least I recall DC mentioning that on stream. Given how prevalent smartphones have become and given how many casual players do play SS, I don't really doubt that number. Mobile gaming is huge and there are more and more people who don't even own a PC/Notebook anymore, but just use tablets/smartphones.

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
As far as I'm aware the majority of "official" downloads have been mobiles ones for quite some time. At least I recall DC mentioning that on stream. Given how prevalent smartphones have become and given how many casual players do play SS, I don't really doubt that number. Mobile gaming is huge and there are more and more people who don't even own a PC/Notebook anymore, but just use tablets/smartphones.
I'm honestly surprised, but i guess i makes sense when you put it like that.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes