Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone saw the stream yesterday?
apparently other game devs was also there
I did not, and I just went to go check out the and see that DarkCookie is live now on .

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I got a problem downloading the game and some files wont come thru please help
Delete your download(s) and try downloading directly from the developer's website:

If you continue to have problems - come back here and tell people what version you are downloading, what operating system you use (Windows 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Linux (version), Mac (version name/number), Android (version number)), what problems you are having and any screenshots that may help people help you.

If you are adding mod files such as the below:
1690323391196.png
You should direct your questions to problems with them in the modder's threads.

Joka wild

May 25, 2018
Delete your download(s) and try downloading directly from the developer's website:

If you continue to have problems - come back here and tell people what version you are downloading, what operating system you use (Windows 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Linux (version), Mac (version name/number), Android (version number)), what problems you are having and any screenshots that may help people help you.

If you are adding mod files such as the below:
View attachment 2800369
You should direct your questions to problems with them in the modder's threads.
the images.rpa file wont download how do i fix it

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I got a problem downloading the game and some files wont come thru please help
Sign up at it's free... but don't forget your login. I had to create 4 different accounts before I could download. It doesn't matter what username and password you pick as long as you adhere to the website's format for each.

Donate to if you're a regular user. NOPY died a few years ago because of lack of financial support.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
What are the new things in pre-tech 15 & 16...

And is the pre-tech 16 last one or there will be more..??

And, Dev kindly decrease the game loading time when user open it [I'm Android user].

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020

And, Dev kindly decrease the game loading time when user open it [I'm Android user].
Last pre-tech should have been the last. IIRC dev has said there won't be other pre-techs until tech update is released.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How can i have incest patch incest mod etc... for the current version?
See #3 in the FAQ here: #71,554. I also recommend #1.
the images.rpa file wont download how do i fix it
The images.rpa file is inside the single zip file that you download from either the links in the first post of this thread or from the developer's website. It's not a separate file.
See #4 and #9 in the FAQ here: #71,554. I also recommend #1. The developer never communicates here. However, that's part of what this whole tech update is about - to make the mobile experience better.
how can i update 0.20.8 to 0.20.16 guy ?
You download v0.20.16 and open your save from v0.20.8.
im back.
i miss the good old days when this game used to be updated monthly. we've been waiting almost one year by now
It was rarely updated monthly (except for maybe some small bonus content and bugfixes)
See #14 in the FAQ here: #71,554
Also, probably won't see the tech update until 2024... unless something magical happens.
Look real nice, I hope my grandchildren will have the possibility to try it out :Kappa:
Only if they are lucky.:ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes