Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
So, would it be against the rules if I were to make a "DarkCookie is a fuckface milker" thread? Just asking.
I'm not trying to cause a great exodus or anything I swear.
You're here because you want to get the game for free, like me. I don't mind if others support them and there is hope for a new upload.
Now let's talk about the game.
Who is your fav?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I said it months ago and will say it again.

In my opinion to all this, the problem is pretty simple. This tech update has taken way too long, and quite frankly feels dragged out deliberately. And the main story was not really that investing or that good honestly so that’s why people don’t really care for it. It’s not like any of its been bad. But the main story was not really a good decision to go with in the long run. Since people clearly don’t really enjoy it that much.

As well, when people are complaining about the updates, my opinion as simple. These aren’t really updates. They are padding. They are just new scenes and mini stories to tide us over. With girls most don’t really care about or want to see more stuff with and this is honestly been an issue for a while.

The game has a bad habit of adding in a bunch of girls. No one asked for and then giving them a bunch of focus and content. Like seriously did anyone actually want these knock offs of trumps family? And did anyone want so much story with them? Their entire storyline is basically just one big meme about orange man bad, and wouldn’t it be fun to bang his daughter and wife. And mind you the entire Appeal And joke of the updates are super outdated now that we are way past that time period.

And this could’ve been fine if it didn’t take time and focus away from girls like Judith, who were there from the start of the game and have not been given even the remote amount of attention they deserve and honestly need.

I mean, let’s be real out something here. Girls like Odette and Grace are fun, but they really didn’t need more scenes. Especially Odette. Nobody dislikes her but it’s not like at the same time i think at least some of us feel she’s not really deserving of all this attention when she’s basically just a reference to Sam from Danny phantom if she wasn’t annoying and had big tits.

That’s why I call all of the padding. This is stuff with girls. No one really asked or voted for, and they’re just kind of thrown in for the sake of it. All of this should’ve been added, after the school girls, and the other characters establish early on were given plenty of content.

Sure, it’s something, but not what people really wanted or cared about. And for the past two years, this is basically what we’ve had to deal with. Padding, that feels dragged out.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
As well let me say this about the monthly updates. These are honestly just a stop gap solution. If you were to say that these were only being made to give people something to see each month, to slow the leaking of patrons who are month by month deciding to simply drop their payment to dark cookie and simply wait for the tech update to actually drop before returning, because at this point, they’ve been paying too long and had gotten too little in return?

You wouldn’t even be wrong as I’m certain that’s the mindset for at least a few of them. The numbers are starting to drop noticeably as of these past couple months and it’s not really a surprise because again we have gone years at this point without a full, true update. Not just new scenes but a true story and character focused update. Like Roxxy or Eve.

this is perfectly understandable to speak on and feel. And honestly, I believe dark cookie themselves have noticed this, and they created the monthly updates to try to at least slow this process down. So far none of these updates month to month are really that substantial but they are something and while the new wallpapers are nice, they are not what people want.

Sunk cost fallacy has definitely set in for many people, and I feel that dark cookie has begun to exploit that, knowingly, or otherwise. And these monthly updates are a symptom of that. Plenty of people have lost faith in the game or its development being legitimate and that is a problem that the creator needs to fix.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
As well let me say this about the monthly updates. These are honestly just a stop gap solution. If you were to say that these were only being made to give people something to see each month, to slow the leaking of patrons who are month by month deciding to simply drop their payment to dark cookie and simply wait for the tech update to actually drop before returning, because at this point, they’ve been paying too long and had gotten too little in return?

You wouldn’t even be wrong as I’m certain that’s the mindset for at least a few of them. The numbers are starting to drop noticeably as of these past couple months and it’s not really a surprise because again we have gone years at this point without a full, true update. Not just new scenes but a true story and character focused update. Like Roxxy or Eve.

this is perfectly understandable to speak on and feel. And honestly, I believe dark cookie themselves have noticed this, and they created the monthly updates to try to at least slow this process down. So far none of these updates month to month are really that substantial but they are something and while the new wallpapers are nice, they are not what people want.

Sunk cost fallacy has definitely set in for many people, and I feel that dark cookie has begun to exploit that, knowingly, or otherwise. And these monthly updates are a symptom of that. Plenty of people have lost faith in the game or its development being legitimate and that is a problem that the creator needs to fix.
No one is "paying" for anything here. It's a free to play game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
here's my concern : When the Update finally comes, will our Save Data on the Current update be Compatible with the New Version ?
i know there's a Skip Button but it will be a Shame if Our Progress from the Previous version can't be used
I know. I've been wondering that too.
Since they are rewriting the code - I would make the assumption that some/many/most/all/few... a number of variables would change, as well as some of the structure of the save file.

It would be remarkable if previous saves work when the tech update is released.

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
I am often confused about the support. Sometimes I play a game and support or buy it on Steam because I played the pirated version a lot when I was a kid. When that version was finished, I didn't support it, so he worked for free and I thanked him afterward. I hope some developers will step up and make new versions with support. But who can decide when a team falls apart and the developer lies about working?

TGafy

May 14, 2020

In my opinion to all this, the problem is pretty simple. This tech update has taken way too long, and quite frankly feels dragged out deliberately. And the main story was not really that investing or that good honestly so that’s why people don’t really care for it. It’s not like any of its been bad. But the main story was not really a good decision to go with in the long run. Since people clearly don’t really enjoy it that much.

As well, when people are complaining about the updates, my opinion as simple. These aren’t really updates. They are padding. They are just new scenes and mini stories to tide us over. With girls most don’t really care about or want to see more stuff with and this is honestly been an issue for a while.

The game has a bad habit of adding in a bunch of girls. No one asked for and then giving them a bunch of focus and content. Like seriously did anyone actually want these knock offs of trumps family? And did anyone want so much story with them? Their entire storyline is basically just one big meme about orange man bad, and wouldn’t it be fun to bang his daughter and wife. And mind you the entire Appeal And joke of the updates are super outdated now that we are way past that time period.

And this could’ve been fine if it didn’t take time and focus away from girls like Judith, who were there from the start of the game and have not been given even the remote amount of attention they deserve and honestly need.

I mean, let’s be real out something here. Girls like Odette and Grace are fun, but they really didn’t need more scenes. Especially Odette. Nobody dislikes her but it’s not like at the same time i think at least some of us feel she’s not really deserving of all this attention when she’s basically just a reference to Sam from Danny phantom if she wasn’t annoying and had big tits.

That’s why I call all of the padding. This is stuff with girls. No one really asked or voted for, and they’re just kind of thrown in for the sake of it. All of this should’ve been added, after the school girls, and the other characters establish early on were given plenty of content.

Sure, it’s something, but not what people really wanted or cared about. And for the past two years, this is basically what we’ve had to deal with. Padding, that feels dragged out.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-16-pre-tech-kompas-productions.276/post-9683899
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-16-pre-tech-kompas-productions.276/post-10371666

You brought this up and it got me curious. Counting the one today, I found three posts total nearly word for word. Not only are you posting the same thing, at least from the Dec 2022 post to the Mar 2023 post you added sentences. From the Mar 2023 post to the one posted today you changed 'big breasts' to 'big tits'. You didn't add anything substantial you just changed one word.

You're getting lazy in posting your wall of text.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-16-pre-tech-kompas-productions.276/post-9683899
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-16-pre-tech-kompas-productions.276/post-10371666

You brought this up and it got me curious. Counting the one today, I found three posts total nearly word for word. Not only are you posting the same thing, at least from the Dec 2022 post to the Mar 2023 post you added sentences. From the Mar 2023 post to the one posted today you changed 'big breasts' to 'big tits'. You didn't add anything substantial you just changed one word.

I did say at the very start ‘ I said it once, and I’ll say it again’ I’m reposting it because it is a Valid then as it is now that was the point. And I made that change because I felt it flow better.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I’m talking about the paetron and the number is dropping not here.
Well, at the risk of our conversation getting deleted by moderators because it's off-topic and would be better suited for an off-topic thread, but that doesn't satisfy attention-seeking behavior - let's look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: whitetiles

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
You're here because you want to get the game for free, like me. I don't mind if others support them and there is hope for a new upload.
Now let's talk about the game.
Who is your fav?
To be clear, that post I made was meant to be a jab at the constant back-and-forth between people who want this game to be flagged as "Abandoned" and people who want those people to go to a different thread. I'm not actually going to start a thread like that.

And Roxxy is my favorite. She's bad af and she lets you fuck her friends.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I did say at the very start ‘ I said it once, and I’ll say it again’ I’m reposting it because it is a Valid then as it is now that was the point. And I made that change because I felt it flow better.
I didn't mean anything by it, more an observation of you reposting that wall again and again (have you considered just putting a link to one of the earlier posts?). There are parts I agreed with and other that I did not, but I won't nitpick at it.

sjs3221

Jan 20, 2021
It's a genuine curse that good impregnation games never seem to get any sort of completion, conclusion or anything. Still a pain that Roxxy and her besties can't get knocked up.

Reactions: tankdick

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017

Man that's Dark Cookie levels of lazy copy pasta.

BrokePC

Feb 20, 2020
And Roxxy is my favorite. She's bad af and she lets you fuck her friends.
She probably won't be too mad if you she found out you fuck her mom as well, as Becca's mom, and with new wip images of Misty's home, probably her mom in the future as well.

Picking Roxxy gets you 5 to 6 pussies.

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020

This Is a perfect description of how the developer is failing to a T. He is giving us side plots no one ever wanted. Adding New girls no one ever wanted or cared about while at the same time refusing to finish scenes/story for the existing main characters. Judith is one of the most popular character and she was in the game from the very first release how many years ago and we have not gotten ANY new scenes for her. Not A single....Fucking....One.....

NLT releases solid updates to their games every two weeks and they finish their games on schedule with amazing polish and very few bugs. NLT could start making a 3D animated version of Summertime Saga from Scratch and they would have it finished with bonus content before this guy release 2 updates.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
This Is a perfect description of how the developer is failing to a T. He is giving us side plots no one ever wanted. Adding New girls no one ever wanted or cared about while at the same time refusing to finish scenes/story for the existing main characters. Judith is one of the most popular character and she was in the game from the very first release how many years ago and we have not gotten ANY new scenes for her. Not A single....Fucking....One.....

NLT releases solid updates to their games every two weeks and they finish their games on schedule with amazing polish and very few bugs. NLT could start making a 3D animated version of Summertime Saga from Scratch and they would have it finished with bonus content before this guy release 2 updates.
>Judith
>popular
[citation needed]

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes