Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Milfy city fans eating while we still sulking here, and they fact the devs themselves can't even give a rough estimate/timeframe after this far in development is mysterious. Oh well, here goes to waiting for 1 more year again, and even that isn't for sure.
Dunno about eating good with an update after how many years, which also came with the patreon compliant rewrites, defeating a lot of the purpose of the game.

Jun 10, 2022
Milfy city fans eating while we still sulking here, and they fact the devs themselves can't even give a rough estimate/timeframe after this far in development is mysterious. Oh well, here goes to waiting for 1 more year again, and even that isn't for sure.
let's start taking bets on what releases first: the tech update or skyblivion lmao

totor83

May 15, 2017
I really like this video : " " with "Pain au chocolat" and "chocolatine" :cool: . DAns le sud de la france tout le monde sait que c'est pain au chocolat ! ..... serais - tu parisien ????

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I really like this video : " " with "Pain au chocolat" and "chocolatine" :cool: . DAns le sud de la france tout le monde sait que c'est pain au chocolat ! ..... serais - tu parisien ????
It's more or less the other way around

1695497763508.png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What a load of bullshit.
Just a few examples...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still not convinced?

As for the tech update, DC did check most images in the game and improved quite a few of them. Those who only want to have a quick wank probably won't care, but the consistent details, etc. will be a benefit for the game as whole. And that's before we are talking about the benefits of a widescreen resolution in today's world.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Just a few examples...

Still not convinced?

As for the tech update, DC did check most images in the game and improved quite a few of them. Those who only want to have a quick wank probably won't care, but the consistent details, etc. will be a benefit for the game as whole. And that's before we are talking about the benefits of a widescreen resolution in today's world.
The little details on Rhonda's stomach and hips are cool, you can tell DC is getting better the more time passes. Rhonda's new art really makes the older "new" art look outdated, just compare Jenny's new art to Rhonda's new art, it looks completely flat in comparison.

I can see DC shift to more realistic autonomy instead of flat cartoons, while still retaining that cartoon style, if only he would learn how to draw nice butts, pubic hair and nipples. Especially the pubes, they more often than not look like coal smears rather than actual hair.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The little details on Rhonda's stomach and hips are cool, you can tell DC is getting better the more time passes. Rhonda's new art really makes the older "new" art look outdated, just compare Jenny's new art to Rhonda's new art, it looks completely flat in comparison.

I can see DC shift to more realistic autonomy instead of flat cartoons, while still retaining that cartoon style, if only he would learn how to draw nice butts, pubic hair and nipples. Especially the pubes, they more often than not look like coal smears rather than actual hair.
Yeah, those details are a fine line to walk. I think in Ronda's case they are needed because she's supposed to be really sporty and there's no other way to show that. It's kinda the same was with some of these parody characters, who look "too realistic" for my taste at times.

Bindair

Jul 17, 2017
Whatever happened to the Car Dealer Kim? He used to be a dude and husband to the Bank Clerk woman, but now it's a she with the same name and similar personality. Was that a retcon or did I skip some story explanation?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Whatever happened to the Car Dealer Kim? He used to be a dude and husband to the Bank Clerk woman, but now it's a she with the same name and similar personality. Was that a retcon or did I skip some story explanation?
That's his sister. She appears once he has to leave to country for...reasons. So I guess you somehow skipped that part?

Reactions: Bindair

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
FUCK, I didn't want to believe Eve was so high tier. So many of y'all were lauding her as BEST GIRL that I was subconsciously becoming a hater out of defense for Diane, Debbie and Jenny (potentially Roxxy too, but haven't finished her route yet). But alas, this bitch is written as if she was intended to be the MC's main love interest of the game, This ideal... Ramona flowers looking, plucked out of a teen romantic dramady...blue haired...GOTH BITCH! done stole my heart. I FEEL LIKE A SUCKER FOR THIS, THE WRITING FOR HER ROBBED ME OF AN OPINION. DC CLEARLY SHOWED FAVORITISM TOWARDS HER, RAAAGH.
Edit: alright this did NOT need to be the dialogue here lmfao

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: parakep

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
...potentially Roxxy too, but haven't finished her route yet...
If you liked Eve, you'll probably like Roxxy's route, too.

Then agian, the only "somewhat finished" stories are Eve, Roxxy, Jenny and Diane. I've personally got quite a bit of hope for Ronda, Annie, Judith and Mia, to reach a similar level at some point.

• Hey there
Reactions: BokkoBokko

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
If you liked Eve, you'll probably like Roxxy's route, too.
I've personally got quite a bit of hope for Ronda, Annie, Judith and Mia, to reach a similar level at some point.
I stopped around the alcohol portion of Roxxy's route, because I felt like I started it too soon before completing some of the other ones (trying to get somewhat of a canonical order of completion going). Was loving her direction and character development though. I definitely look forward to Ronda, but I'm excited for Annie especially, I wanna fix that shitty attitude of hers and steal her from the clutches of the principal.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes