j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I still have a few quests left but I already have every teachers A+ except the one for Gym class. Ive had all my stats maxed for a while now but I still cant manage to even properly start the Gym class. She only tells me to go to the gym.
Also. Is there any content with Annie or Mr. Smith?
There's no content for coach Bridget as of now. The same goes for for Annie and Mrs. Smith, but at least they are scheduled after the tech update and after Ronda.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I still have a few quests left but I already have every teachers A+ except the one for Gym class. Ive had all my stats maxed for a while now but I still cant manage to even properly start the Gym class. She only tells me to go to the gym.
Iirc, it is impossible to raise Gym class, as her character isn't fully develop as much as the rest of her fellow companion teachers... But if you do some quest, you'll see that may could be a very interesting complex character, but we will see when she enter in the schedule...
Also. Is there any content with Annie or Mr. Smith?
Yep, there is some content, but not expect too much... In the future it will be developed and extended Annie's but Ms. Smith, perhaps takes some time as the Gym Class teacher.

Reactions: j4yj4m

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Tough goddamn call. Becca's are objectively better (freckles, inverted nips, and attached to a redhead), but Missy is hot, rich, has a crush on you already, and hers will still be perky after 20 years and a few kids.
My guy, that's exactly what I was thinking, the optics were telling me Becca, but I didn't wanna make Missy cry.

totor83

May 15, 2017
He completely doesn't care about his audience... whether they give money or not, but since it's a capitalist world, he's got it all figured out!

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Which route is your favorite, out of curiosity?
Now that I've finished Roxxy's, Her + Becca & Missy ended up being WAY too good lmao, really fun, funny, and just overall wholesome.

At first, I thought Eve had the best route. Hers felt the most like a traditional dating sim with intentions of making her your actual main Heroine/girlfriend. I actually got emotionally invested to the point, that I even felt conscious about basically cheating on her with Grace and Odette. Now that it's sat with me for a bit (and I've completed Roxxy's), I could argue that her route has a bit too much angst. I feel that, Her trauma and supporting cast define the route a little more than HER as the main character (if that makes sense). Still a good route overall though.

Now with Roxxy, You actually get to have way more FUN with her route. Even though she goes through shit, it doesn't smother the route as much, and you build a nice relationship with her and her friends without baggage, or obligation ever really weighing down the interactions between them.

Last edited:

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
I installed the language patch, but every time I load the file it returns to English. Does anyone know how I can continue the game in the language I installed?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I installed the language patch, but every time I load the file it returns to English. Does anyone know how I can continue the game in the language I installed?
If you are using a mod or another patch, as well as the language patch - it will revert to English. The Language patch should not be combined with others.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
7 years...
You can count. YAY!

It's already been known for nearly that long that there may never be an "end" to developing this game, particularly if fans continue to want more content - see #70,947. And based upon how many times you've asked about "update when" and wanting a full save with transgender Eve route, shows that even you want more content developed - sit back, relax, and continue waiting for the tech update.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes