Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The man still makes $60k a month (that's almost a million a year). So much money, and it still boggles my mind how slow progress feels. Yeah, drawing characters is one thing that he wants to devote to, but does he not have people helping with environments and props? I understand that after a certain amount of people you'd basically have employees and that's it's own ordeal. But having assitants for drawing should speed up development twofold.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Edit: alright this did NOT need to be the dialogue here lmfao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a small hint (small spoiler):
Depeding on one choice, there's another version of her story ingame, which in fact makes a bit more sense (see below).

Slightly bigger Spoiler:
In case you had chosen the dialog option “Maybe.” when Eve asks about MC’s interest in bisexuality, there'd be another option to chose later on, which then leads to the other version of her story. (see below, if you don't want to play it yourself or want to know beforehand)

Large Spoiler:
In that case Eve will be trans and as such her story will change slightly. In my opinion it's quite a bit more consistent compared to the female one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
The man still makes $60k a month (that's almost a million a year). So much money, and it still boggles my mind how slow progress feels. Yeah, drawing characters is one thing that he wants to devote to, but does he not have people helping with environments and props? I understand that after a certain amount of people you'd basically have employees and that's it's own ordeal. But having assitants for drawing should speed up development twofold.
Its not DC himself its his coders who are slow af rn. DC actively can get a shit ton of artwork done and thats usually never a problem for him. This whole progress rn is based on the coders pace. And lets be honest they arent doing a fucking great job at all...

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Yeah, those details are a fine line to walk. I think in Ronda's case they are needed because she's supposed to be really sporty and there's no other way to show that. It's kinda the same was with some of these parody characters, who look "too realistic" for my taste at times.
I actually like the realism and hope we get more of it. I'm sure DC's signature style will be retained but I really wouldn't mind him getting more detailed and realistic. And you're right, Rhonda probably shows more details in her body to show she's fit, good catch.

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Large Spoiler:
In that case Eve will be trans and as such her story will change slightly. In my opinion it's quite a bit more consistent compared to the female one.
My affinity towards Trans/Futa content is heavily dependent on art-style and context, so I purposely avoided the Trans route. But I'll probably double back once I complete the game and other routes, to see the difference in Eve's dialogue/story. (y)

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
It's not THAT much if you think about the taxes (he lives in the US, not sure about the state or his legal status, but 10% for sole proprietor is a reasonable estimate), Patreon comission (5%, if I'm not mistaken), payouts to employees etc...
That would imply a basic understanding of how running a business works and I frankly doubt the majority of people here has that.

Reactions: t4ewk

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Somehow, this is one of the hardest decisions I've had to make in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tough goddamn call. Becca's are objectively better (freckles, inverted nips, and attached to a redhead), but Missy is hot, rich, has a crush on you already, and hers will still be perky after 20 years and a few kids.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
She must have been sitting on the gear shift when they crashed.
I mean, the car crash also gave her a pretty huge scar and, apparently, fucked up one of her ovaries, since she says she can't get easily pregnant. So who knows?

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
I still have a few quests left but I already have every teachers A+ except the one for Gym class. Ive had all my stats maxed for a while now but I still cant manage to even properly start the Gym class. She only tells me to go to the gym.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes