randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
No, it's not. Are you 16? Big corporations are not and cannot be forced to release quickly by fans. The rush has been ongoing for a long period of time since the development of The Witcher 3. The Cyberpunk 2077 you see is just a fraction of what it should be, as the original, talented development team has left the project or the company. Stop being an apologist for CD Projekt Red; the developers are the talented ones, not the management."
Nah, I'm not going on "White Knight" Mode to defend the Fans after One of them Sent a Death Threat Letter to the Devs.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
As far as I recall (it's been a while), there aren't really any plans to expand this whole milking thing beyond Veronica and even that is going to take so much time. At least I'd be surprised if we'd see anybody but Diane, Daisy and Veronica - then again, who knows...

Edit:
Ultimately it's one of the big downsides of DC's approach. The game featues so many different topics/fetishes, but almost none will get as much attention, as those players, who are really into it, would like to get. Be it pregnacy content, trans content or milking at the moment. And I'm sure the same will be true for future BDSM content, harem stuff, etc., too.
I think the same could be said for so many characters in the Summertime saga since there are so many not everyone will get their full route. I am disappointed there is no full route for Becca. :( I mean even a few more scenes would also work. (Maybe there will be more in the future one can be hopeful) The only dev on DC's team who likes Becca is Stray it seems he might be able to convince DC.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think the same could be said for so many characters in the Summertime saga since there are so many not everyone will get their full route. I am disappointed there is no full route for Becca. :( I mean even a few more scenes would also work. (Maybe there will be more in the future one can be hopeful) The only dev on DC's team who likes Becca is Stray it seems he might be able to convince DC.
Yeah, it's a double edged sword. The whole town seems to be so alive because there are so many different characters, which - in my view - enable way better stories, too. On the downside, that also means that most of them will stay secondary/tertiary characters forever by default.

While Becca is indeed my favourite in the whole game, too, I've kinda accepted that she'll never get anything beyond some Roxxy side content.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: bogodit and Omniel
Aug 21, 2022
No, it's not. Are you 16? Big corporations are not and cannot be forced to release quickly by fans. The rush has been ongoing for a long period of time since the development of The Witcher 3. The Cyberpunk 2077 you see is just a fraction of what it should be, as the original, talented development team has left the project or the company. Stop being an apologist for CD Projekt Red; the developers are the talented ones, not the management."
yeah it's not as if good games got pooped out as if it was nothing in the 90's and early 00's... oh wait I guess developers are just toi lazy these days!

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
When was the Rhonda update scheduled before the tech? As I remember it, it was always tech update first.
Bro maybe I'm getting confused I've waited for this update forever. It's been literally 12 months now and there's no sign of the tech update happening before 2026 at this point

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Nah, I'm not going on "White Knight" Mode to defend the Fans after One of them Sent a Death Threat Letter to the Devs.
You buffoon, just because I criticize the corporation, doesnt mean I defend the fans. You can criticize both and clearly you doesnt follow the cyberpunk development from the start.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes