Texugo666

Jan 16, 2018
Judith is one of the best girls in the game with the best tits and she has gotten no love for years. No only her but we haven't seen any more development of Diane's story or the milking business. Imagine getting Judith to come out of her shell by bringing her to Diane and having auntie turn the label of "cow" from harmful insult by school bullies into a term of female empowerment and getting Judith to join the milk company as a producer. Not just her but every well endowed girl. Your sister could be talked into being milked for a cam show. Your mom could be dragged in by Diane as a new threesome option. Odette/the principal/the nun? especially the nun, imagine tying her to a milk station and breeding her.....

The core mechanic that hasn't been touched on at all is Diane's milk business. Its the key to solving all the money related troubles for everyone's storyline in the entire town. How do you get Your mother out of debt and save the house from being taken by the bank? increase the milk business. How do you get enough money to make your gold digging sister fall in love with you and buy the beach house to impress her and all the other girls? milk business. How do you defeat the Russian gangsters and unseat mayor Rump and take over the whole town? become a milk tycoon and use the Pizza store owners Italian mob connections to bring their mafia into the town to protect the milk business and several other business in exchange for a % of the revenue. You could save and take control of every business in the entire town from the stores in the mall to the tattoo parlor and the pizza shop. Then you unlock the achievement "Breastmilk Tycoon"

I can only dream.......
Genius, bro. This idea should go into the game's canon.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
This is a suggestion from last year: #68,245
Otherwise just play the version MADE for android. Yes, I know, you can't mod that version. You have a choice - play it without a mod, or fuck around with it but maybe never play it at all.

ss.exe is not the executable file. SummertimeSaga.exe is. (see below)
View attachment 3060350
If that doesn't help you - make sure you are playing it without any mods or patches - NONE whatsoever.
If that doesn't help you - make sure your computer OS and drivers are all up to date.
It that doesn't help you - Are you sure you're waiting long enough? It can take several minutes to load on older/lower computers.
If that doesn't help you - are you running an antivirus? If so, it could be keeping the game from running. Turn off the antivirus, delete the SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc folder, extract the zip file again, try to run the executable.
If that doesn't help you - attach any log.txt and errors.txt files created and share your computer specs here: OS, 32bit or 64bit, CPU, RAM, Graphics Card.
I did the same as you mentioned already & installed several times even turned off the avast antivirus.. still not working, and yes my windows & drivers are upto date .
I don't know Mann what's the issue but I played this game without issue few years back the game version 0.17.2 something.
But now I don't know why!
My pc spec :
Windows 8.1, 64bit,4gb ram , Intel i3 4000hd
Yep I know it's low spec BUTTTT I played more than 450+ Avns without lagging and heating issues even high graphics ending games like BaDIK, ocean games like that

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Y
This is a suggestion from last year: #68,245
Otherwise just play the version MADE for android. Yes, I know, you can't mod that version. You have a choice - play it without a mod, or fuck around with it but maybe never play it at all.

ss.exe is not the executable file. SummertimeSaga.exe is. (see below)
View attachment 3060350
If that doesn't help you - make sure you are playing it without any mods or patches - NONE whatsoever.
If that doesn't help you - make sure your computer OS and drivers are all up to date.
It that doesn't help you - Are you sure you're waiting long enough? It can take several minutes to load on older/lower computers.
If that doesn't help you - are you running an antivirus? If so, it could be keeping the game from running. Turn off the antivirus, delete the SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc folder, extract the zip file again, try to run the executable.
If that doesn't help you - attach any log.txt and errors.txt files created and share your computer specs here: OS, 32bit or 64bit, CPU, RAM, Graphics Card.
Yes I know some games can take 1 or 2 minutes to load but once we click the exe file there's log.txt will appear in every game so we can know the game is loading but in my case whenever I clicked summertime saga.exe nothing shows even I don't have that log.txt :cry:

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Everything went to drain when DC did the main story. The game still missing huge chunk of content such as Rhonda and the athletic team, principal and her underground cult and Judith and her Latina bullies. Now they seems forever to be implemented in the game.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Still not abandoned?
Development is ongoing, but it's at the point where there's not too much to show in terms of actual content. Unless staring at Python code is your fetish ;) Art and writing are 100% done, leaving only posing and coding. And that's the part that's boring about actual game development, but it's the most important one. If you just want art and some text, go and enjoy Apocalust or something. Not dumping on that game, but there's a big difference in complexity between games where you have an actual game underneath or where it's just a bunch of CG/drawn images playing, some text and MAYBE a yes or no choice to make which result in a single scene being different.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
84% and counting, 1% every ~2 months or so. If this continues not even in Christmas 2024 we will have a release lol

I understand this dev team seems pretty small. At least it shows some progress in comparison with other projects that stopped long ago without any news.

Waiting patiently

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes