tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
Development is ongoing, but it's at the point where there's not too much to show in terms of actual content. Unless staring at Python code is your fetish ;) Art and writing are 100% done, leaving only posing and coding. And that's the part that's boring about actual game development, but it's the most important one. If you just want art and some text, go and enjoy Apocalust or something. Not dumping on that game, but there's a big difference in complexity between games where you have an actual game underneath or where it's just a bunch of CG/drawn images playing, some text and MAYBE a yes or no choice to make which result in a single scene being different.
The only content generated over the last year has been some wallpapers and DC cucking Patreons.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is the v0.20.12 patch working for updated game? I am planning a replay of the game
yes, the patch works for v0.20.16 (both the v0.20.5 and the v0.20.12 are the same files - just with different names because people kept asking this question - so one guy just kept changing the name until he gave up).

Reactions: SatanicMilf

SatanicMilf

Jan 2, 2019
yes, the patch works for v0.20.16 (both the v0.20.5 and the v0.20.12 are the same files - just with different names because people kept asking this question - so one guy just kept changing the name until he gave up).
Thank you. Going to go and check out what I have missed and did not want to miss anything from possible things to do.

Aug 13, 2018
To anyone who has the patreon, Is he still working on this project to this day, or is it more that he is taking a break? If so, is it a mental one, or a work related break?

987v4z65

May 21, 2023
"working" on it. He is slacking off, because the patrons pay him every month for a year now, without doing anything. The tech update is unnescessary and in development of a game when the content isnt finished you just dont do such things. Every producer would have slapped him for that idea alone. The programmer itself seems to be useless too. The %progress didnt changed for a while. He is drawing more useless locations and stuff nobody needs while the rest just doesnt progress. I cant understand why people still pay him. Progress wont continue when he makes money without delivering anything. This is a farce.

Jabism

Apr 15, 2018
"working" on it. He is slacking off, because the patrons pay him every month for a year now, without doing anything. The tech update is unnescessary and in development of a game when the content isnt finished you just dont do such things. Every producer would have slapped him for that idea alone. The programmer itself seems to be useless too. The %progress didnt changed for a while. He is drawing more useless locations and stuff nobody needs while the rest just doesnt progress. I cant understand why people still pay him. Progress wont continue when he makes money without delivering anything. This is a farce.
Actually the Progress bar progressed from 82% to 84% within the last 2-3 months. We are almost there :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't give a fuck that the tech update is taking a long time.
I'm just surprised people are STILL saying the same things they were months ago. We get it, the tech update is taking a long time. There's no need to repeat it 1000 times. If you're just going say the same things over and over, at least come up with an original way to say it. Pull a Starfire and say "The tech update is taking longer than a bicksicus on flemberg day" or something. Ya'll motherfuckers who are complaining are boring.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
It's so funny that so many of the "knowing" posters that such extensive backgrounds on this game are relatively "New Members" to this forum. Right...
Are you all afraid to expose you other "identities"?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I'm just surprised people are STILL saying the same things they were months ago. We get it, the tech update is taking a long time. There's no need to repeat it 1000 times. If you're just going say the same things over and over, at least come up with an original way to say it. Pull a Starfire and say "The tech update is taking longer than a bicksicus on flemberg day" or something. Ya'll motherfuckers who are complaining are boring.
Can't expect some anons from /aco/ to actually come up with something original.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Today, I reloaded the game, but didn't "play" it - I ran through about 90+% of the "Cookie Jar". Very enjoyable.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
Was the tech update mandatory or was it voted for? Because if it was voted for, it's not DC fault it's taking so long. If it was mandatory, then this means it was planned. So why the fuck is it taking so long to re code a renpy game with a hired programmer/s? In 3 years all 16:9 BGs should be done by now.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Was the tech update mandatory or was it voted for? Because if it was voted for, it's not DC fault it's taking so long. If it was mandatory, then this means it was planned. So why the fuck is it taking so long to re code a renpy game with a hired programmer/s? In 3 years all 16:9 BGs should be done by now.
It is in fact a result of a vote.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
From what I remember it was a vote, however, what bothers me is that DC is not clear in its responses and does not maintain an open line of dialogue with the community, if not those who only financially support the game. And just like that, as soon as the result was revealed, he himself said it would take 3/4 months and it's been almost 3 years. Recently, he said that he would redo the entire game (and some things have already been completed). But development is very slow, and no matter how much you try to understand, it doesn't help either. During these almost 3 years, no significant progress has been made, other than the time spent on character wallpapers and backgrounds (in live broadcasts on picarto.tv), which are still planned to come after the tech update, sometimes almost every week, sometimes no one knows when and nothing more.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes