Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ah yeah, the exemplary dumb "if you don't pay for it, you can't criticize it" 'argument'. Was just a matter of time.
Thank you for presenting a prime example of my point. You know there is a vast difference between criticizing and what many people do here. Enabling distorted worldviews is another Psych 101 topic. Enjoy your day.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Thank you for presenting a prime example of my point. You know there is a vast difference between criticizing and what many people do here. Enabling distorted worldviews is another Psych 101 topic. Enjoy your day.
It's actually the other way around, you were the prime example of my point - defaming critics in order to make it look like they have no point, so you can defend your failed investment after being scammed for a year by a roundabout route. Nice try though. Another psych 101. Enjoy your day.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
Almost every translation of every game that you find on F95 is done by fans and volunteers. As you can see - yes, Persian is one of the languages available for translation and 6% of the game is already considered as translated into Persian ( ).

If you don't have the skill, you can imagine the number of fans and volunteers who also do not have the skill to do so. Instead of asking "why me? why am I persecuted for my native language" - consider actually looking into what is going on, what it takes, and then ask "why not me? how might I be able to translate this? What do I need to learn? Is it possible for me to learn?"

You just might find that the and tools are there to learn how to do it and go from there. You could always copy and paste the English words into for it to roughly translate into Persian and then clean up the translation for it to make sense. Then paste your results and proceed until completed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I am no longer subbed to DC
What is the latest excuse?
For those of you who are not aware. Look up Simbro and the drama that followed the devs untimely death.
I am def getting Simbro Vibes from DC.
I hope to be proven wrong. I want to see the game finished. But a friggin year with no major updates. Someone is paying off their college tuition on this shit

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Hello guys, anyone having this similar issue, I played this game in laptop a few years back itwas 0.17 something, yesterday I download again to play new update but whenever I click ss.exe it won't open? I searched in YouTube there's also few members having similar problem and I decided to ask about this in SS discord but they didn't give me proper solution.
Someone help me please

Reactions: Vegetto blue

Vegetto blue

Aug 11, 2022
Does anyone know how to run it on joiplay ??
No matter how many times I extract the file and try to play it it says an error or something has occurred .

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know how to run it on joiplay ??
No matter how many times I extract the file and try to play it it says an error or something has occurred .
This is a suggestion from last year: #68,245
Otherwise just play the version MADE for android. Yes, I know, you can't mod that version. You have a choice - play it without a mod, or fuck around with it but maybe never play it at all.
Hello guys, anyone having this similar issue, I played this game in laptop a few years back itwas 0.17 something, yesterday I download again to play new update but whenever I click ss.exe it won't open? I searched in YouTube there's also few members having similar problem and I decided to ask about this in SS discord but they didn't give me proper solution.
Someone help me please
ss.exe is not the executable file. SummertimeSaga.exe is. (see below)
1699105510847.png
If that doesn't help you - make sure you are playing it without any mods or patches - NONE whatsoever.
If that doesn't help you - make sure your computer OS and drivers are all up to date.
It that doesn't help you - Are you sure you're waiting long enough? It can take several minutes to load on older/lower computers.
If that doesn't help you - are you running an antivirus? If so, it could be keeping the game from running. Turn off the antivirus, delete the SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc folder, extract the zip file again, try to run the executable.
If that doesn't help you - attach any log.txt and errors.txt files created and share your computer specs here: OS, 32bit or 64bit, CPU, RAM, Graphics Card.

Reactions: Vegetto blue
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes