Poggersq

May 2, 2022
It's 18 months, as I have stated a multitude of times in this thread and have even given the exact date that it would be eligible for consideration for the "abandoned" tag: April 30, 2024. Of which you are well aware from your popping in and out. Mark the date, and then use the REPORT button on OP to request the tag. F95 Staff will then make their decision.

And then should DC eventually put an update out, May 1, 2024 or May 1, 2025 or whenever... the tag will be removed. The tag does nothing but act as a placebo for those on this site who can't get what they want when they want it how they want it but continue to demand they deserve it and are owed it. DC will just keep doing what he do because it's obvious that he doesn't care about the dooblie-do that goes on in this doo-doo.
would be surprised if he still posted instead he sins of the father type punishes this thread and not update the game here cause some bad apples existed imma be fr.
but like i said from the beginning: i just need to know when i can eat the popcorn, cause you already know that i know updates take time. to be frank i'm just lurking. wouldn't hurt if you could reply to me at what time there's big dramea so i can see it.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Nemo77

Dec 4, 2023
I believe that all this waiting will be rewarded. because since I remember in the last big update, DC delivered much more than he promised, and (at least for me) there is a lot to improve and he realized that, my favorite character (debby) for example, in the last stream from DC, she has been gaining a lot of notoriety and improvements, especially in her breasts, however, all this delay is tiring, when I played the first time Summertime Saga it was over 4 years old, I know this because a friend of mine's son was born in the same period, and the boy is already studying :')

• Haha
Reactions: Deximay

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I believe that all this waiting will be rewarded. because since I remember in the last big update, DC delivered much more than he promised
Just remember, don't get your hopes up expecting more than a big technical update.
If there's more, then yay!
If not, at least a big chunk of tech rework should be done & dusted and then onward with filling in side content.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Android version doesn't work on Android 14?
It might be something specific to you or your device. Or... seeing as how the current version of the game was last updated in October 2022 and the version of Ren'Py used was 7.3.5 (which was released in October 2019) and you're playing on an OS that was released October 2023, I'm not entirely surprised.

You could try downloading JoiPlay and the PC version of the game and give it a shot. Otherwise, you may have to wait until the Tech Update is released - whenever that will be.

Oh, and when I searched this thread for Android 14 ...
1706108085158.png
this popped up from a month and a half ago: #73,976
A lot of people would need therapy if DC suddenly abandoned this project and left it unfinished.
Yes they would. Sad, innit?

We'll see the first sad souls around April 30, 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

jokuur

May 23, 2019
would be surprised if he still posted instead he sins of the father type punishes this thread and not update the game here cause some bad apples existed imma be fr.
but like i said from the beginning: i just need to know when i can eat the popcorn, cause you already know that i know updates take time. to be frank i'm just lurking. wouldn't hurt if you could reply to me at what time there's big dramea so i can see it.
we can always chip in in few people and post ourselves here for 1$ if the new update is for patrons only that is but from what im reading he is not updating much lately even for patrons?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
they gotta speed the development up fr, we dont have an eternity to wait, and they definitely dont have an eternity to develop the game either. I swear they forget aging is a thing, at some point most their fans are gonna have erectile dysfunction and the game still wont be finished lmaooooo wont even be able to jerk off to the new scenes.

• Wow
Reactions: Davai099

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The game always gets leaked here the same day it is released for supporters so I wouldn't worry about that. He doesn't care about this forum at all, that is why I find it so funny that people are so horny for this game to get the abandoned tag. People think that it will actually make a difference lol.

I believe that all this waiting will be rewarded. because since I remember in the last big update, DC delivered much more than he promised, and (at least for me) there is a lot to improve and he realized that, my favorite character (debby) for example, in the last stream from DC, she has been gaining a lot of notoriety and improvements, especially in her breasts, however, all this delay is tiring, when I played the first time Summertime Saga it was over 4 years old, I know this because a friend of mine's son was born in the same period, and the boy is already studying :')
I wouldn't have high expectations if I were you. We will get a few new locations and we even might get a few new sex scenes but that will probably be it in terms of new stuff. The rest will just be fixing the code and converting all the art to widescreen.
I will be happy if he proves me wrong, but we will most likely only get actual new content when he releases the next character update.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Honestly, marking it Abandoned literally has 0 affect on this thread or the extra millennium it's taken to release the update.
Well I've seen a lot of games update shortly after being marked as abandoned, especially for smaller games as this site is a pretty decent way to advertise your "product", I don't know how much more adverting this game would need at this point though.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes