Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Well I've seen a lot of games update shortly after being marked as abandoned, especially for smaller games as this site is a pretty decent way to advertise your "product", I don't know how much more adverting this game would need at this point though.
Yeah, you said it yourself. Smaller games. I think the only 'big' developer that got his ass in gear after his game's thread was tagged as Abandoned was ISCTOR, and even that was probably a fluke because he legit had a lot of incest fans from here donate money. I kinda doubt it with Summertime Saga though, since it already reached places like YouTube and doesn't solely market itself on the incest niche.

dumdum1234

Oct 23, 2019
Game doesn't qualify as abandoned, stop asking for it to marked abandoned.

3 months with no update on any platform, the patreons are updated every month on what changes were made now.
18 months with no game update period, it's been 15.

if it makes you spermbrained individuals feel any better there's an almost 100% chance it'll qualify before tech is out so *shrug*

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Game doesn't qualify as abandoned, stop asking for it to marked abandoned.

3 months with no update on any platform, the patreons are updated every month on what changes were made now.
18 months with no game update period, it's been 15.

if it makes you spermbrained individuals feel any better there's an almost 100% chance it'll qualify before tech is out so *shrug*
Thanks for concisely stating what I've been trying to get across in this thread for months.

TL;DR - if a dumdum who can't count past 4 ;) can understand, no one else has an excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: lilloller01

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
It's 18 months, as I have stated a multitude of times in this thread and have even given the exact date that it would be eligible for consideration for the "abandoned" tag: April 30, 2024. Of which you are well aware from your popping in and out. Mark the date, and then use the REPORT button on OP to request the tag. F95 Staff will then make their decision.

And then should DC eventually put an update out, May 1, 2024 or May 1, 2025 or whenever... the tag will be removed. The tag does nothing but act as a placebo for those on this site who can't get what they want when they want it how they want it but continue to demand they deserve it and are owed it. DC will just keep doing what he do because it's obvious that he doesn't care about the dooblie-do that goes on in this doo-doo.
wolf02.gif

Last edited:

allygurl222

Nov 7, 2023
Two can play at this since, in your frame of mine, replying to replying to... only encourages. So, now, are we going to keep in this circular argument of yours? If so, please let's engage this exercise in the off-topic thread. Thanks and have a great day.
Yes but you fail to understand one thing. Whereas you are very bothered by off topic rants. I don't care so if we do indeed continue this back and forth not only will you be continuing to encourage off topic rants you will be actively participating in the most foul of actions. Thanks! I hope your day is extremely good.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
You know, at this point It's not even worth arguing about the time it takes for the next update to come out. It's really is just better to move on to another game or just follow DC's streams. While I still personally disapprove of DC taking a year to release an update, it really is up to the patrons to decide if they want to continue supporting him or not.

A sad sign of something being good is that it attracts a proportional amount of toxicity.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
…it only now dawns on me after all this time…that Annie update ain’t happening for a long, long, LONG time is it? Talking like near 2030. I’m actually dreading checking how long ago that eve update was. Looking at the date will hurt me.

This whole pre-post-pre-pre- tech demo thing feels like the boat from the berserk manga. Except it’s like once they leave the boat, they still needed have to walk across a continent

Well…that’s how it is. Granblue fantasy Relink is finally coming out after all this time. The game was already in the back of my mind. Time to put this game where “Lost Soul Aside” currently is and where “Peria Chronicles” was.

Reactions: tankdick

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
You know, at this point It's not even worth arguing about the time it takes for the next update to come out. It's really is just better to move on to another game or just follow DC's streams. While I still personally disapprove of DC taking a year to release an update, it really is up to the patrons to decide if they want to continue supporting him or not.

A sad sign of something being good is that it attracts a proportional amount of toxicity.
"It's up to the patrons". He's literally stringing them along with false promises.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
"It's up to the patrons". He's literally stringing them along with false promises.
Please, do tell, what false promises?
To help - please be clear and concise. And note, again, the game is not a tier benefit. It's not locked behind any paywall.
They are getting what their tier benefits say they get for their support.
Also, stringing them along for what? A free game for all?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes