itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I think DarkCookie nerfed Tammy's boobs in her new design... I also preferred her gym clothes as her main design instead of this plain shirt
View attachment 3449842 View attachment 3449846
It does make more sense for her to wear normal clothes throughout the day instead of wearing sport attire 24/7 and holding a yoga mat in perpetuity. But yeah her tiddies def look a bit smaller, not that I care, they're still big and there's plenty of huge jugs in the game.

This side by side really showcases the old vs new art though. And while the new art definitely has its improvements, it looks kinda washed? I prefer the sharper lines and design choices in the older art more often than not tbh.

Reactions: MurkyTurtle

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The hentai game Love Story from the 90' is 420% more better then Summertime Saga will ever be.
The MC should work ingame as an Amway pitchman.
Is it true the dev hired a whole Buch of people just to release monthly wallpapers?

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
yeah, it's incredible his fans are so loyal after all that. he could have easily rewritten the whole game in a year with the existing assets let alone three.
You know, that's essentially what's going on right now, right? And that's exactly one of the reasons why it's taking that long? #75,309
How much we need to wait for the next update
Could be months. Could be over a year. Play some other games in the mean time.
he promised to launch it by the end of 2024! So only 9 more months! :)
No. he did not. It's already been a shitshow just by using his own words. Making up things doesn't make it better nor does it add anything to the already fucked up situation.
The hentai game Love Story from the 90' is 420% more better then Summertime Saga will ever be.
The MC should work ingame as an Amway pitchman.
Is it true the dev hired a whole Buch of people just to release monthly wallpapers?
Yup. There's one for every day of the year. Looking for a job? /s
I think I figured this out. The number of art tasks (and completed art tasks) may be increasing because of the art within the wallpapers that will be put into the game. Those wouldn't be tasks initially assigned, but because they are tasks of things going into the game - they get put into the system as completed tasks. This could also be the reason why there is the perpetual 1 task still yet to be done. It could be a special art piece for the game (either release date related, or something similar) - but that's just speculation, obviously.

Username7 or another subscriber could confirm, if they wished. But the 1 remaining task should be one one these (this image was originally post by Username7 in November):

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
bro please give some ntr content :)
If you mean netorare - no, it is near impossible to happen. Also, if you want for the developer to know your wants - saying so here won't do a darn thing. DarkCookie has rarely communicated in this thread (like 10 times in 7 years). Go to their Discord, Patreon, or Picarto and let them know.

peusara

Dec 18, 2019
If you mean netorare - no, it is near impossible to happen. Also, if you want for the developer to know your wants - saying so here won't do a darn thing. DarkCookie has rarely communicated in this thread (like 10 times in 7 years). Go to their Discord, Patreon, or Picarto and let them know.
thanks mate

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Last update from today on HIS web site was... 17days ago??
No, sorry: no reason for "abandoned" tag yet.
The world will be flooded in the jizz of the all the abandoneders as they wont be able to stop cumming as that little holy grail of an orange label is what they have so desired for so long appears. I hope its not an anti climax for them all though, as what are they going to get their rocks of to next, I think JOHN is running late!!!

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
It's entirely possible that the art also isn't finished because DC is continually working on small improvements while he's waiting for posing and coding to be completed.

Mrs. Smith, Aqua, Zoey, Jenny, Debbie as well as background and art updates to game items have been in recent streams.

The more I read these complaints, the more I get the impression that a lot of people don't even bother to look in on the streams and actually SEE the work being done on a regular basis.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
For any game you are interested in, wait for it to fully finish then binge play it all if you like it. Playing update by update is blue balling yourself and makes no sense; you get less enjoyment from the little playtime and long waits.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
For any game you are interested in, wait for it to fully finish then binge play it all if you like it. Playing update by update is blue balling yourself and makes no sense; you get less enjoyment from the little playtime and long waits.
Hard disagree. For all any of us know we could walk outside tomorrow and get brained by a toilet from the Space Station plummeting to Earth. Life is too short to pass up on a potentially promising fap on the off-chance that it might be made marginally better by waiting. And if it leaves my balls blue, I got plenty of other ways to relieve the tension while I'm waiting.

Plus, Summertime Saga has been in development for nearly 8 years at this point and will likely be in development for at minimum 4 or 5 more, if not longer. That's on the extreme side, but other than the ones done by NLT and Faerin most of the really good games on this site will take longer than the average bachelor's degree to see completion. I dunno about you, but that seems a much bigger blue-balling than simply finding enjoyment in what you can play right now.

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
I gave up counting the days waiting for the update... it's frustrating but what can you do, patience is a virtue. thank god there are more games to play and experience in the meantime! all I want is have more Roz content ! GILF action is what I need!

• Wow
Reactions: Davai099
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes