MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
jesus christ this is a reboot, this fucking scumbag managed to lie to everyone and rebooted the game to essentially do everything again and keep getting paid for it, holy shit i wish i learned to code and read some books on crowd manipulation and not fucking wasted 7 years of my life to learn industrial engineering and earn peanuts compared to what this ass hole is making for doing nothing for 2 years. lying to everyone he was actually doing something and when he was actually forced to do something again to, to re-do what was already there but dressing it as something new/update

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Jesus christ, literal years, plural, later and it doesn't even have the whole game from before the code overhaul?! If they actually stick with the claimed bi-monthly updates from here, awesome (I'll believe it when I see it), but even then, how many is it going to take just to get back the game we already had?

Reactions: Mastershake

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Dropped on their discord just for shits and giggles and people are mad. Found at least 3 or 4 messages stating that this release and a few wallpapers don't warrant patroen backing and this point and when I rechecked, the messages are gone. Devs are having an absolute mare trying to contain all the anger that's getting thrown at them but It'll be fun checking just how many people withdraw their support after this. I mean, yeah, this was short of a slap in the face, more like a spit on your face.
im tempted to go in there and go "good job guys, great use of money and time!! (me when i lie)"

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Jesus christ, literal years, plural, later and it doesn't even have the whole game from before the code overhaul?! If they actually stick with the claimed bi-monthly updates from here, awesome (I'll believe it when I see it), but even then, how many is it going to take just to get back the game we already had?
probably years... again

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
I will complain as a POTENTIAL customer.Its been 2 years and all he has done is Rework in the name of "outdated code or graphics" my theory is that he is slowing down so that he gets traction on angry fans, and then he will make an Yandere-esq excuse and they will forgive him. The circle will continue until we get to the icstor territory where he angerly finish the game and takes a break to prepare a sequel.REMEMBER MY WORDS!
ICSTOR is a nightmare for any fandom of VN

• Haha
Reactions: Antonisimo

Wisconzin

Feb 18, 2021
Bi-monthly is a wet dream. Just on the verge of people not being fucking furious, just upset. There is no way it wont take 3 month due to unforseen complications.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
THEYVE HAD THE TIME. THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE UPSET LMAO, WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

if this was 5 months into the tech update development then i would agree, but its five times that. over 2 years now. it simply does not take that long to produce this small amount of a rework
Yes i understood. And i wrote myself that they didn't work at all during this time. They waked up last month and they said "fuck, we are screwing it, maybe is time to get back to work before losing all". Now, giving that as a fact, did you prefer to see the game dead or maybe is better to wake up late than never? They came back working on it and that's positive imho if you are interested in this game. If you are then you have just to wait and see, maybe they will start working seriously on it and it's worthly to give them a chance (and i'm not saying money, just to wait and see what they want to do). It's too late? Maybe, maybe not. If you aren't interested anymore or just don't trust them (understandable) why even bother to whine and enrage? Just ignore this update and never turn back, or maybe turn back in 6 months and see what's happening. Do as you please. I totally understand why people aren't happy with this update and i'm not happy about it too, what i can't understand is why even bother to enrage about it when we didn't even paid a cent to play this game. Tbh my interest isn't that high about it but all in all i'm happy that the game isn't dead yet. It could be in two months or they can surprise positively in the same time frame. I'll just wait, it doesn't cost me anything to just watch what next update will deliver before despair.

Aug 11, 2017
LMAO.. let me guess.. they released another *tech update*? lmao
The last 2 updates were technically "pre tech updates" as 2 years went past and they had nothing to show for it so needed to release small updates to placate supporters. 2 years after that we now finally have part 1 of the tech update which covers Day 1 and the first 2 characters.

• Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Yes i understood. And i wrote myself that they didn't work at all during this time. They waked up last month and they said "fuck, we are screwing it, maybe is time to get back to work before losing all". Now, giving that as a fact, did you prefer to see the game dead or maybe is better to wake up late than never? They came back working on it and that's positive imho if you are interested in this game. If you are then you have just to wait and see, maybe they will start working seriously on it and it's worthly to give them a chance (and i'm not saying money, just to wait and see what they want to do). It's too late? Maybe, maybe not. If you aren't interested anymore or just don't trust them (understandable) why even bother to whine and enrage? Just ignore this update and never turn back, or maybe turn back in 6 months and see what's happening. Do as you please. I totally understand why people aren't happy with this update and i'm not happy about it too, what i can't understand is why even bother to enrage about it when we didn't even paid a cent to play this game. Tbh my interest isn't that high about it but all in all i'm happy that the game isn't dead yet. It could be in two months or they can surprise positively in the same time frame. I'll just wait, it doesn't cost me anything to just watch what next update will deliver before despair.
i have no vested interest in this game, but im mad on behalf of the people who DO and mad at the incompetance of the devs. ive not been scammed by an indian phone operator, but i still dont like them because they scam people. ive not been assaulted by anyone but i still dislike people who do assault people because its bad. taking 500k a year from people and giving them nothing in return is bad. i dislike it. im happy to wait, but 500k a year of peoples money has been taken from them and they wont ever get it back. its BAD.

just because it doesnt affect me doesnt mean its not bad

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
It's not how it works. Devs can do what they want and people can do/pay what they like. You can think that someone is stupid to do something but you have no right to tell them that they are stupid because what is stupid for you may not be for another. In my eyes people that follow football games are wasting time because when i tried to do the same i found no joy into it and i felt stupid into follow a game that has so simply ruleset but i don't think that they are stupid, they just watch what they like. Many of them probably aren't into motorsport and could fall asleep watching an F1 race (especially if it's like the last one) neverless i enjoy it a lot. That's the point. You can think what you like about the product and even about the people that support it but if you aren't interested into it why are you here being toxic towards other people? Are they spending your money? Or are they hurting you somehow doing so?

I guess you never heard of a beer called Bud Light, they lost multi-billions of dollars because the general consumer of said product was pissed off and made it very public, so much so that it became an embarrassment to be seen drinking one so sales declined. This idea that we cannot complain or resist is just flat out wrong, unless of course you live in North Korea or China than you are falling right in line. Myself I believe strongly in my right to complain and bitch about bad products and services and plan to continue to do so.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes