naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I would like to give a special thanks to all the Patreons who voted for the tech-update, to all the Patreons who fill DC's ass with money and to all the cocksuckers who have always defended how lazy DC is, you did a great job of Muggle, it's because of people like you that shampoo comes with instructions for use.

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
At this point i already lose hope for this game, the fan art thread and civitai site already have his drawing style and you can make the characters do whatever thing you imagine

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
v0.21
Version 0.21 means that the program/game is currently 21% complete...
No. No it does not. It would be a terribly bad way to do things, even. Americans keep getting this wrong because of the decimal point not being a decimal point.

There are several acknowledged ways to manage software versioning - none of them are like what you think.

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
i've been saying this for years. they have a literal working model for reference, all they had to do was optimize and refactor the code.
Arguably Wife Trainer Files did the same thing, and it managed to actually come out the other end on a better working engine (Ren'Py, ironically) and had all of its original content. It did take a while, and for whatever reason it seemed to have completely killed the forward momentum. But it managed to get all the original content there.

dnihil

Sep 7, 2022
At this point i already lose hope for this game, the fan art thread and civitai site already have his drawing style and you can make the characters do whatever thing you imagine
which makes it funnier since he could literally AI the rest of the art, yet they say "so much work went into this update" as they joke about spending crowdfunded money on drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. H. Fapalot

Daedo

May 17, 2019
Bro the discord is unbelievable to me.. there are still people riding this dude after this. Holy shit.
there's also this on Beggar's discord from My New Life, and it's also amazing to see that people are NEVER negative or critical to believe that we don't see the same things

Reactions: Kay_Kay

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
I swear, it's as if he's making gta 6 for those guys...
You need 5-6 months to learn a game engine such as ue5 and do a point & click/visual novel. After that just pay a freelance who will draw all the assets that you need and voila, you have Summertime in 10 months from today.
Unless you're doing something stupid like I have in the past, such as asking a game engine with no separate text handling capabilities and only file I/O routines to separate text based on line number and special characters instead of looking for a newline character, all because you don't want to make three separate systems for which text to display, which table to put it in, and which associated images and screen effects to bring up. Then you bash your head against the wall lamenting that the engine creators never thought of something most database developers do routinely and get so frustrated trying to find workarounds you give up for a month.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes