Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I remember once, someone here said they were going to invest money in Patreon and I said "each person does what they want with their own money, if they want to be stupid and throw money away, that's their problem", funny how At that time and especially today I feel smarter than whoever gives money to this scammer
Completed and good adult games get my money. I'll buy them on GOG or Steam. Because of bullshit like this. I enjoy supporting indie games I enjoy. But I'm not a pay-pig, the top in me ain't having it.

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
I don't know about you guys but the splash screen loads much quicker now in this version ! take the wins that you can I'd say !

cloud77777

Jul 25, 2017
The nail in the coffin to me is that he didn't even bother to add the pregnancy for your "landlady". Three years and he didn't even finish the mom's incomplete content, let alone add new content. I don't know how anyone could defend this lmao, there's no tangible improvements in the entire "game". I'll see you guys in a few years.

Last edited:

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Holy shit lmao I have no words, I guess I should feel something as this was my gateway but hundreds of finished and unfinished AVN's later, I'm just here for the memes

Jun 25, 2017
Are the tits still distracting anyone from all that milking?

View attachment 3692510
A woman isn't even taking ya'lls money at this point. You're getting scammed by a cheeto-fingered, mountain dew inhaling, basement dweller and he isn't even giving you a reach around. I swear, I knew other men would piss money away for so much as a wink and the IDEA of a whiff of pussy, but ya'll pissed away millions for 2D titties. That is fucking HILARIOUS.

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023
So this is just like the very first update of the game. Imagine.
there's also this on Beggar's discord from My New Life, and it's also amazing to see that people are NEVER negative or critical to believe that we don't see the same things
People joke about it being an echo chamber, but it feels more like a cult at this point.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes