snapfizz

Mar 14, 2022
Apparently, the new engine drop or whatever the fk he's doing. Only took 90% of what was already in the game out. So tizzies are in abundance.

Oh my bad, I forgot. Pinky promise every 2 months or whenever you'll be updated on supposed progress. Sweet deal eh?
there hasnt been a real update in like 2 years. now theyre promising content drops every 2 months and youre mad?

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Imagine if any of the sheepreons have actually supported DC for eight years only to have this at the end of the eighth. Paying for that time, then for it to actually go backwards after such a long milking, and then being told you have to wait another year to go back to the point the game was 3 years ago with pretty much nothing new as to story, truly the definition of gullible.

• Haha
Reactions: Elias85 and Daedo

WendellWhoops

Sep 25, 2022
Some forgot most likely. But others you swear the sun sines and sets in this devs ass, dunno why. If they have hope beyond hope, this torpedoed ship will again set sail. More power to them, it ain't my money.
I might be able to understand it all if it were a better game but... Summertime Saga? Just cause it was huge once doesn't make it worth $40,000 a month now.

Reactions: Elias85

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I might be able to understand it all if it were a better game but... Summertime Saga? Just cause it was huge once doesn't make it worth $40,000 a month now.
Even a shorter game like Last Hope was more engaging. Monochrome Fantasy is a a fun and good RPG. I bought them on Steam and I'm positive neither wasn't no 40,000 a month for years to make.

Reactions: ohenrythefilth

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
We don't need 1500+ pages of whinging about how DC is "milking" their community. It doesn't serve any purpose.
Yes, yes we do. First of all, this is a forum. First post is the topic, all the rest is discussion related to it. If the topic happens to be such that it generates 1500+ pages of whining, then so be it. Moderation is needed when people start whining about other things.

Secondly, even though you label this as a piracy forum, occasionally people see something they like so much that they really do want to support it financially. I myself try to avoid spending money beforehand, but I do buy finished products. If those 1500+ (not sure where you got that number, but it sounds great) pages of whining can keep even one person from throwing any money into this dumpster fire, then those pages are sorely needed.

AnnoyedMexican

Aug 2, 2018
My sides are in orbit, I saw the game show up in the update feed earlier and thought it was troll... but this release is for real an official thing.

DC has managed to outdo Star Citizen, at least they have multiple parts of the "game" going nowhere.

Since the tech update was announced I could have learned to code and redo every artwork in the game in my artstyle (I avg 8-ish hours per artwork) and would have gotten as far as this demo is and I don't even know a thing about Ren'py :censored:

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Anything interesting in this update or are we just waiting for them to put all the old stuff back into this new system?

iHellraiser

Jan 16, 2021
Somewhere in the galaxy, DC is resting in his luxury bed getting bjs and eating pizza.

Random Discord Admin: DC, you should see this

*sends him a screenshot of the abandoned tag*

DC: Don't worry I've got this...

*proceeds to turn on the PC with his dick, look for the game demo file, make some small fixes for a few minutes*
DC: Finished

*Post the update on the patreon page*

Random Discord Admin: DC, are you sure this will work?

DC: Ps, obviously, they are so stupid that they will continue to believe me after this update.

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
Does darkcookies care about f95? No. Why would they? This is, at the end of the day, a piracy forum. Don't like it, tell someone who cares.

We don't need 1500+ pages of whinging about how DC is "milking" their community. It doesn't serve any purpose.
The purpose is not to speak to the developer directly, but hopefully wake people up to the fact that they're scamming the supporters and either prevent them from being scammed or encourage them to stop being scammed if they're a patron already. Calling out shitty practices is ALWAYS worthwhile and still will be 10,000 pages from now

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
My guess is Dark Cookie is REALLY taking a hit on Patroen as far as donors is concerned, So he had to release "something" to stop the bleeding. This version is "1080p" compared to "480p". Open the old version and you'll see it's square instead of full screen like the "new" release. He should have started the conversion process MANY years ago (at least 5 years).

I like the changes, but it's nowhere near and actual release, it's more of a demo, Very grind-y too. I spend at least 2 hours and only unlocked 7 of 24 Jenny Cookie Jar replays, and only 1 of 4 characters listed in the Cookie Jar.

Lots of sleeping in order to advance the story. Jenny's story seem "stuck" at "now I'll be able to connect to her laptop. It'll give you error you can't escape (Esc) out of, you can only back out of it using Page Up.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes