Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Lmao , lol even.

Lul , DarkCookie playing the fools like a damn piano , now he'll release the same game same content he had made years ago but in 16:9 that too which he has already made but will release bit by bit slowly over the next 2 to 3 years.

And this will lead to Patreon surge in his patrons.

His patrons must have blueball and cucking fetish.

Last edited:

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
I'll keep an eye on it, maybe new content will come with version 42.12...
Let's see what the modders do with it...
In any case, it is unplayable for the time being

Reactions: happgapp

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
Im gonna be Honest...i have played this version...and i like it, only has what i like(Jenny and Debbie ...also is a shame that is not here the scene i saw DC drawing in his directs about the MC sleeping in top Jenny´s boobs after sex)... yeah, almost of content is cut off, but i like the new engine, being able of roll back, the game now goes fluid, and other things...,for me this was a "TEASER" of the tech update, if they manage implement soon the other heroines back..i will be satisfied.

Last edited:

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
The entire forum thread is as I expected. No kidding, dude! How disappointed, and I was one of those who said "Surely in this update he will made more content, his updates never disappoint" Bastard! Damn DarkCookie, what the hell! First he spends 2 years promising new content, then when he finally comes up with something, he trolls us with the fake link, and then this?! More than 80% of the game deleted, WITHOUT POSSIBILITY TO USE YOUR OLD SAVED GAMES! Time and effort wasted, this is not a "tech update" it's a FUCKING REMAKE, damn it! Seriously, I just thought that this time I would be a patron again, but no! No!
fmc.gif

Don Hon

Jul 30, 2017
Tell me blind, but i don't see any "tech update" it's the same as i remember it playing it back in 2017-18.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes