Don Hon

Jul 30, 2017
Tell me blind, but i don't see any "tech update" it's the same as i remember it playing it back in 2017-18.

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
Well, the new engine is working poorly for me, the screen flickers, turning the background black. They are very fast flashes but they are really annoying

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know why people are surprised. They said that this was only going to be a small part of the reworked content.
It will probably take them at least another 2 years for the whole tech update to be finished.
Years of no new content didn't make people stop supporting, the abandoned tag didn't really do shit either and this update even though it is not good, it will not change anything either. There probably are a lot of new people that are playing this for the first time so he will even gain a few new subs.
No matter how much people complain here and call him a milker. He will win in the end. Even if by some miracle he loses all his subs he already made millions with this game.
Just accept that nothing is going to change and move on.

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Holy shit, how much of a filthy fucking worm can this dev be? Did he remove all the content under the pretext of "engine change", so he can slowly add the old content back in to keep the patrons hooked? My God, what a piece of shit. This dev is 10000% jewish.
He could have chosen a nime like a limp maza instead of the current dack coocie

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
He had changed an engine slightly and as a consequence insignificantly improved a graphic. It took 3 years and brouht him almost 3 billions USD. Futhermore he is planning to sell the released game for full price due to new engine. I have never witnessed such a huspa behaviour. All I have seen including ICSTOR milking is childish jokes from kindergardeen. Shit. Its shane to donate such a douchbeg as the dev is.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
"Old saves will not be compatible as this version"

This is why I am waiting for this game to be complete, which will probably be in 2064. It takes a LONG time to get back to where you were in the game.
In this case it will not take that much time since 90% of the content from before the rework, is gone.

Reactions: Elias85

Jun 18, 2018
I said this like a year ago that Darkcuck would have made more progress if he simply scrapped the original game and made it from scratch. In 3 years he has delivered nothing for this supposed tech update. In 3 years he could have remade the game and the progress would be sped up by reusing assets that already exist. From the looks of it he finally decided to do this 3 years late, and now it will take 2 to 3 years to catch up with the pre-tech update content.
The main story of the game is finished. He could have simply stopped Summertime Saga and started Summertime Saga 2. We would be so far ahead. But the Darkcuck defenders said he can't do that, what about the cookie jar scenes, what if you want to jerk off to a scene that isn't in Summertime Saga? Well, now you have only 5% of the scenes in Summertime Saga instead of new scenes. Another 5% scenes in the next update in 2 months at best. The Rhonda update you voted for in maybe 4 years. Enjoy.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I kinda wish I had never discovered this game last year. Shit like this hurts all devs because some people will be pissed enough to never support a game again and assume the worst of other devs because of asshats like DC.
Oh well I'm a pirate so I don't really give a fuck plenty of other fish in these high seas.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes