Bindair

Jul 17, 2017
So after waiting for ages for the tech update, now they'll be releasing old content for the new engine every two months. Thus we will have to wait ages again for any actual new content.

Hope it's worth it for the devs, because this kind of content drought is gotta put a dent in their revenue.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Why are you guys surprised? The dev is an actual genius businessman, he is making so much cash, why bother with anything?

And we all know you will continue being a good paypig.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Logi23 and Vallcry

roflkitty

Jul 21, 2017
Has it really been 8 years already? Then again I applied, graduated from college, and have been working at my field of study for years since this game started development. Hell, someone could have finished medical school by now.
not medical school, but i finished college twice, started a career in my field of study, got a professional license, and just completed another degree program in the span of 8 years.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So after waiting for ages for the tech update, now they'll be releasing old content for the new engine every two months. Thus we will have to wait ages again for any actual new content.

Hope it's worth it for the devs, because this kind of content drought is gotta put a dent in their revenue.
Lol nope. He gained subs when he wasn't releasing anything and you think he will lose support if he releases a new update every 2 months? There are plenty of people that joined the forum in the past 3 years, that never played this game. For us it's just old content but for them it is brand new, so he will probably gain a bunch of new subs if he actually manages to release an update every couple of months.

Dec 2, 2020
Geez, and people still wonder why AVN market looks the way it does? On the one hand we have cynical fat cats who over years have mastered to perfection how to manage their business. An army of their psychofans is still ready to burn tons of money for anything - promises, mugs and t-shirts, remakes (pronounced as “re-milking”). On the other hand there are quite a few rookie promising devs who are barely able to finance their projects because potential patrons, like me, are very cautious about spending their money, taught by situations like the first point. A fucked up vicious circle spinning around the “abandoned” and money.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
The nail in the coffin to me is that he didn't even bother to add the pregnancy for your "landlady". Three years and he didn't even finish the mom's incomplete content, let alone add new content. I don't know how anyone could defend this lmao, there's no tangible improvements in the entire "game". I'll see you guys in a few years.
yeah you can't even treat this as part 1 of the final game because some debbie art is sitll old which is just hilarious at this point that he didn't even manage to do that in 2 years. plus some of the additional art just looks awful because he rushed that.

i think this pretty much proof of how the shit he was drawing on stream for an hour was his entire work day, maybe he did an additional hour after the stream but people were thinking he was working full time on this game got btfo hard :LOL:

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone else having issues getting the game to start?

File "game/scripts/patch.rpy", line 24: invalid syntax
what = re.sub(ur"(?<!Aunt )Diane", u"Aunt Diane", what, 0, re.IGNORECASE)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Lol nope. He gained subs when he wasn't releasing anything and you think he will lose support if he releases a new update every 2 months? There are plenty of people that joined the forum in the past 3 years, that never played this game. For us it's just old content but for them it is brand new, so he will probably gain a bunch of new subs if he actually manages to release an update every couple of months.
Yeah, DC gained close to 5.500 new patrons and rose back to the patreon top 10.

I looked into the first day briefly and it's certainly a lot of new and improved stuff to be seen. Especially for those who never played the game, the first impression improved a lot.

The fact that they didn't remove all of Debbie's old sprites (despite the art being there, as sometimes the same sprite is new/old) seems a bit strange though. I hope I'll be able to play more on sunday...

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
wow, that was surprising but it's more surprising that there are still patreons that support darkcuck during these 3 years.
30k patreons.png

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
yeah you can't even treat this as part 1 of the final game because some debbie art is sitll old which is just hilarious at this point that he didn't even manage to do that in 2 years. plus some of the additional art just looks awful because he rushed that.

i think this pretty much proof of how the shit he was drawing on stream for an hour was his entire work day, maybe he did an additional hour after the stream but people were thinking he was working full time on this game got btfo hard :LOL:
The old Debbie art kills me,this mofo wasted days doing random shit like new art for the blonde pool girl,why the FUCK this shit is still has old shitty Debbie art?
The fuck are they doing behind the scenes?

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
Guys, seriously, do 30.466 morons really believe in this? For 2 years they have been deceiving us, what is it about this update that people have gone to pay more? Yes, I understand most of them for $1, but still you don't need to support this! Yes, I was like that myself, I also supported them well, it was a long time ago, I really liked this game, but THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!! You can see for yourself 2 years and this, it's just ridiculous!!! Don't support them! Be adequate!

Reactions: Aibek

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
The first release using our new source code is finally here!
As we mentioned in our last news post, not all of the Tech Update content is available yet.
lol imagine being strung along like a simp all this time and when it does come it's not even everything. Just pishing the money away lads, the next release will be bigger, pinkie promise.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes