Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is far worse than I expected. And I didn't expect anything...

I've just started and... Jeeez, we have a mix between old CG and new CG: people look like different persons scene after scene.

New Jenny and Old Jenny, New Debbie and Old Debbie have different facial features! different chin, different lips, different cheeks...

New Mr Johnson (Erik's landlady, cough!) looks 15 years younger. This is ridiculous.

Good job DC, now tells us: what the damn fuck did you do in these last 3 years?

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
Can you return the abandoned tag? Or delete this game permanently from this site? Or put a label on scammers? Even more people started supporting these scammers!!! I'm sure he didn't like the abandoned tag! Publish one two years later!? I just got an ass full of shit!

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
I love that this thread is this active hours later,Darkcookie really fucked up with this one.
I never gave him money and i want my money back anyway.
At the time they refunded my money bro, remember that we are paying for the development of a game, if the final result does not satisfy us, Patreon will refund you an equivalent, although of course, you must talk to DarkCookie, at least they refunded me, although I'm talking to you about 2020

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I just completed this "tech update" and didn't find anything new except few "refreshed" images, I mean even the old Debbie "animations" are not updated and still looks like shit and even worse then before this tech update.:confused: Did I missed something here???:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I just completed this "tech update" and didn't find anything new except few "refreshed" images, I mean even the old Debbie "animations" are not updated and still looks like shit and even worse then before this tech update.:confused: Did I missed something here???:unsure:
so just old scenes? not new scenes?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't like the milking meme because its super overused in this forum, but still having the old debbie sprites in this release makes it look like he hasn't been doing shit all this time. It's sad that this tech update nightmare will probably still go on for at least another 2 years.

• Sad
Reactions: FapaccountNT
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes