Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
I love that this thread is this active hours later,Darkcookie really fucked up with this one.
I never gave him money and i want my money back anyway.
At the time they refunded my money bro, remember that we are paying for the development of a game, if the final result does not satisfy us, Patreon will refund you an equivalent, although of course, you must talk to DarkCookie, at least they refunded me, although I'm talking to you about 2020

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I just completed this "tech update" and didn't find anything new except few "refreshed" images, I mean even the old Debbie "animations" are not updated and still looks like shit and even worse then before this tech update.:confused: Did I missed something here???:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I just completed this "tech update" and didn't find anything new except few "refreshed" images, I mean even the old Debbie "animations" are not updated and still looks like shit and even worse then before this tech update.:confused: Did I missed something here???:unsure:
so just old scenes? not new scenes?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't like the milking meme because its super overused in this forum, but still having the old debbie sprites in this release makes it look like he hasn't been doing shit all this time. It's sad that this tech update nightmare will probably still go on for at least another 2 years.

• Sad
Reactions: FapaccountNT

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Dude is a legend now he secured himself years of development (and money flow from his loyal sheep) with this tech (reboot) crap that he pulled off. Ha Ha "An update every two months" yea right even if its true it will take him years to reach the level of contend the game used to have. And after that he still got "Ronda" the "Crying bathroom girl i don't even remember her name" and the rest of the crap people expect. So basically if his loyal cows don't come to their senses and see the game for what it is - an endless money scheme , the dude can "keep making" this game for years if not decades to come. Bravo DC , Bravo indeed !

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I don't like the milking meme because its super overused in this forum, but still having the old debbie sprites in this release makes it look like he hasn't been doing shit all this time. It's sad that this tech update nightmare will probably still go on for at least another 2 years.
Bro the Debbie art is 2016 shit,that art is almost 10 years old:KEK:

Reactions: D2K and josh963

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Forgive me. It has been years but what was the tech update even about? And what can be done better now after 3 years.

Also we start the dev cycle basically from the beginning again.......well it's just tiring at this point I guess.

I mean sure money yada yada but I can't imagine how the dev team can look at the project and feel good about it. Just from a development point of view. This can't be satisfactory to go through all these years.

Reactions: 1tato9
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes