Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
;)
You know, anyone who uses Xitter invalidates their opinion, so this is kinda conflicting. Because on one hand, you apparently use it, but so does DC. Really a conundrum.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Im checking that list of unlocked content, at minimum we will get around 6-7 updates until we get the game up to what we used to have, of course if this is done correctly, but probably they will split the content even more, to have more updates to extend the development, idk most likely only next year around this time they gonna start working on the new content build.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Hey, so, in all honesty and beyond all the legit drama about that whole mess of a release and development process as a whole, I sincerely need your help with figuring out the changes made here.

I know it's been some years since I played the first parts of the game and I clearly identified "animated" part or different camera angle from before but for the art, ie, I can't really tell from my memories the differences.

Does any good soul with a lot of time has done a compairison between both version of the game? (Pre/Post Tech)
It would help me understand the length of the work they have done and see where we are going with their new vision.
Debbie has some freshened up art, but not for any sexytime scenes. Expect maybe the shower. Jenny has more new art. Oh and Erik, his mom and other school characters use their new sprites. They also have new events that tie Debbie's story better with the mafia plot. That's all from the top of my head so far.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why is the cheat mode the only available way to play the game in the compressed version?
Of course it is. It must be.

Didn't you check the intro screen map? some minigames aren't implemented yet.

And old saves don't work, so why do you want to play the non-cheat mode? wanna grind again the same damn old same old content once again?

Reactions: Count Morado

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
erm.. so i've noticed this "tech update" is like.. erm a scam!!? it's been 3 years and there's licherally no new content?1 i know i haven't given him a single dime and have played and enjoyed this game for free but.. this is insulting for EVERYONE! did you know there's people giving him USD MONEY!? why can't they be as smart as me and realize this is all a SCAM?? he is licherally a SCAMER. a SCHEMER!!!!1 we shall riot against this genius super villain this modern day Ponzi and i shall act as your leader. come children, to a brighter future...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 3693324
I only have one mode working.
View attachment 3693325
The Wi-Fi is not working in the cheat mode.
Cheat mode because the updated code for mini games is not in this release. So you start with full stats and money, otherwise you couldn't advance Jenny's storyline

Wifi is probably disabled until full tech update is completed because there are things you could fuck up because they don't exist in this version.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
erm.. so i've noticed this "tech update" is like.. erm a scam!!? it's been 3 years and there's licherally no new content?1 i know i haven't given him a single dime and have played and enjoyed this game for free but.. this is insulting for EVERYONE! did you know there's people giving him USD MONEY!? why can't they be as smart as me and realize this is all a SCAM?? he is licherally a SCAMER. a SCHEMER!!!!1 we shall riot against this genius super villain this modern day Ponzi and i shall act as your leader. come children, to a brighter future...
You do know tech =/= content, right? The tech update was never expected to have new content, but new code and QoL features for android users, etc.

But okay. Rage.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
obviously this shit only came out to remove the abandoned tag.
which I point out was removed very quickly.

so the home of this update is ours alone because we wanted the abandoned tag.

there's no point in playing it, just to see some more art, the wid screen and the new locations are nice, but we still have a lot to wait for.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
You do know tech =/= content, right? The tech update was never expected to have new content, but new code and QoL features for android users, etc.

But okay. Rage.
except the devs behind this milking scheme have been "coding" for years now.
they at most typed a single line of code every 2 days with this horseshit they released.

The David

Jun 19, 2017

But okay. Rage.
Since when does changing from Ren'Py to Ren'py counts as tech update? The whole reason for the tech update was to make it work on a new engine. Where is that engine located cause i do not see it. Yes I didn't expect new content... but i also didn't expect to lose 95% of all content available prior to the release of the ''tech update''.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Since when does changing from Ren'Py to Ren'py counts as tech update? The whole reason for the tech update was to make it work on a new engine. Where is that engine located cause i do not see it. Yes I didn't expect new content... but i also didn't expect to lose 95% of all content available prior to the release of the ''tech update''.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v21-0-0-wip-4468-kompas-productions.276/post-13886886

And see #9 here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v21-0-0-wip-4468-kompas-productions.276/post-13634854

Back to work I go.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes