SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Spot on.
This is why I don't feel bad for artists who are mad about AI. People can try to pawn it of as a "Just a tech update bro" but it's not even that, with the amount of cut content there has been a massive step backwards. With the money this dude makes he could have hired some eastern euro programmer for 2k a month and had this update done in less that 6 months while still making art assets in the meantime.
I don't think AI is the way forward as it still presents a lot of problems, but it's no surprise when people do things like this. Why would he pay to get the quality work when he can get by on handing out breadcrumbs for maximum reward. The same thing the bigger companies do, the smaller people will do if they can get away with it and why not if people pay and people who DON'T get paid tell you you're wrong for trying to hold some kinda standard? Or have even realistic expectation?

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
You do know tech =/= content, right? The tech update was never expected to have new content, but new code and QoL features for android users, etc.

But okay. Rage.
you are but a simple peon in the game controlled by non other than mastermind schemer DarkCookie, only I see through his lies, you shall choose the righteous side in this war, we embark first thing in the morning.

The David

Jun 19, 2017
Very organic reviews. Remember, DC doesn't care about this place.
He cares a whole lot. Frankly I hazard a guess that f95 is the main source of his success. So whenever his game gets Abandoned tag he actually starts working for once.

Petition: If DC doesn't post an update every two months that is substantial... this thread should automatically get Abandoned tag so he actually starts working for once in those two months.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
The Jenny content is there but why is the Debbie content ridiculously bare bones? She doesn’t even have a section in the cookie jar.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Damn i used to play that game years ago and there has been little to no updates ever since, absolutely shocking:oops:
Now he does that bs about rebuilding the game, Glad i dropped out beforehand.
yeah i know code is a bitch but this update not worth of downloading

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
Releasing "this", after two years of rebuilding the game ist quite shameful. Don´t get me wrong Summertime Saga was a great game, back when it was at its peak, but now... well the adult game industry has grown, and since then more and better games have come onto the market. Now it's no longer a game that stands out from the crowd, but rather one that gets lost due to its development time.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes