couillon123

Dec 12, 2023
He could have learned Game Maker in a few months and gotten a stupid rigged 2D puppet game. Or Unreal, or unity, or any number of games that would easily support a basic point and click adventure game.

Again, there is nothing complicated from a design perspective when it comes to this game. Making a timed click puzzle is one of the simplest things you can make. His entire game design is playing dialouge and a few choices that determine which image files and text Renpy recalls.

Everybody gives him the benefit of the doubt when he spent two years reinventing the wheel.
I swear, it's as if he's making gta 6 for those guys...
You need 5-6 months to learn a game engine such as ue5 and do a point & click/visual novel. After that just pay a freelance who will draw all the assets that you need and voila, you have Summertime in 10 months from today.

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 3692481

>finally release a "major" update after 2+ years
>it removes 85% of the game
>its gonna take almost a year to re-release all the old content.
>thx for the money, smell ya later losers

This right here... this is the biggest problem. I downloaded it, the wide screen is nice, the game has a better feel to it overall. If content was being poured back into the game quickly and released at 2-week intervals, I think it would be almost somewhat worth it. A fucking year to get back almost to where the game was? Jesus fucking christ.

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
In the interest of injecting some positivity into this thread: I highly encourage anyone who was into this game to shift their focus (and their dollars) to 5 Of A Kind. Much better writing (both sexual and otherwise). Better gameplay. Very active developer that takes feedback right there in the thread. The last major update was just a few days ago, and it added content!

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
v0.21
They made AT LEAST $70k a month. Surely they're competent enough to use a proper version naming... right? Version 0.21 means that the program/game is currently 21% complete... For a game that's been going since 2016... Wait.. They're serious aren't they?
And they somehow gotten away by pushing a "Tech update" aka remaking the game. At this point it's almost comical, they're like a caricature of the most exaggerated bad WEG devs.
Wouldn't surprise me if they pushed "art" update next year where they just redraw everything.
It's actually Impressive. Someone like Yanderedevs ain't shit when compared to them in the fleecing department.

The whole "It's only a $5 dollars a month!" mindset enabled scummy shit like this. So w/e I guess, you reap what you sow.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I remember before this "update" was released, updates were planned to have content for other characters like Rhonda and Judith, imagine how many idiots must have not believed that on Patreon.

ToastieJoey

Jun 6, 2019
2 years for this? MORE WAITING ONE MORE YEAR FOR GAMEPLAY THE GAME HAD!!!!! Ya I saw that coming why I'm I complaining

Jan 16, 2019
In the interest of injecting some positivity into this thread: I highly encourage anyone who was into this game to shift their focus (and their dollars) to 5 Of A Kind. Much better writing (both sexual and otherwise). Better gameplay. Very active developer that takes feedback right there in the thread. The last major update was just a few days ago, and it added content!
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: redjoe23

Ches91

May 13, 2018
Amazing! The game evolved backwards...

Can you guys make a custom tag for this game, something like "traveled back in time" maybe xD

asf.png

Just so you know, we, the people from f95 don't matter, apparently this change skyrocketed his paid members numbers.
And I didn't see this, but last year he also hid the earnings thingy, kinda sus tbh

• Haha
Reactions: Fayrus

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I would like to give a special thanks to all the Patreons who voted for the tech-update, to all the Patreons who fill DC's ass with money and to all the cocksuckers who have always defended how lazy DC is, you did a great job of Muggle, it's because of people like you that shampoo comes with instructions for use.

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
At this point i already lose hope for this game, the fan art thread and civitai site already have his drawing style and you can make the characters do whatever thing you imagine

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes