Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
As for me, what is this college idiocy? It's a high school, one of the main goals of the story that dc never delivered on (before he reset everything so he could spend and extra 8 years milking his patrons without having to deliver any new content) was to find a date for prom. Here is hoping there will be a mod that reverts everything to the way it should be.

Also the abandoned tag should not have been removed.
Is weird because they are other games that have high schools,they just clarify everyone is over 18.
I guess Darkcookie doenst want to risk it and we will have a prom...in college:LOL:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Is weird because they are other games that have high schools,they just clarify everyone is over 18.
I guess Darkcookie doenst want to risk it and we will have a prom...in college:LOL:
Pretty sure it's because it's 2D. At least on Steam they're notoriously oversensitive when it comes to 2D vs. 3D. I guess it's easier to think someone's still a minor when they're drawn instead of a Daz Goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Zed

sTaZs

Jan 27, 2018
Damn, I was still in highschool when i discover this game, now i already finished my college yet this game hasn't finished.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Damn, I was still in highschool when i discover this game, now i already finished my college yet this game hasn't finished.
with this latest "update" its probably got the same amount of content as when you first discovered it lol

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
They will announce the next dev tech build with 50% of old content finally implemented at your funerals.

"This dude left us too early in his 120's, still without knowing the endings of most routes in this goddamn game" - will proclaim the pastor shaking his hand at the golden flying palace in the sky build by DC off patreon donors money.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I want to unlock all scenes
Play the game. It doesn't take that long.
Some of the flow has changed and seems cleaner and the hint system helps.
Also, when you see "wait", it means a day or more, not 'til the next update. :)

• Haha
Reactions: FR915

Chase0074

May 23, 2020
Oh, I see Todd Howard's successor - selling the same content in the second round. Now wait another 8 years until the developer restores all the old content.. smart smart

Kreas

Apr 16, 2020
are there any new scenes? worth to play?
Muahahaha, the comedic timing of this question is gold.
But seriously, it has less content than v0.02 from Aug 2016. All you have to do now is wait approx another 8 years to catch up to the old content, so after 2032 we will be rolling in new content.

• Haha
Reactions: Roofus and mc194

Loptro

Apr 17, 2024
So after years of the fight against the Russian mafia, the long-hoped-for mayor (T)Rump's imprisonment, the birth of hundreds of children, hectoliters of milk for Diane (and Daisy), the tons of bugs eradicated from the field, all we were missing was coach Bridget's A+ grade and the long-hoped-for child with Debbie, but instead... plot twist, reset everything and restart the game with different graphics.
Who knows how happy the old patreons will be with this choice.
Not even that different

Reactions: Slifer83
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes