Nemo77

Dec 4, 2023
Someone answer me please, is this last "update" just to see the new places? because I'm serious when I say that I can't even do scenes with Jenny, because it freezes when we get the videos on her computer

• Wow
Reactions: Davai099

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Patreon (and Steam) bans games for anything that suggests there's people under 18 involved.
Greedy devs making a boatload of cash by doing almost nothing still sanitized/censored their own game to try and make even more on Steam. Zero respect from me.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Well, it doesn't surprises me, after all, I kinda expected something like that to happen, after such a long wait and those little "mini updates", of course they would try some kind of schema to keep milking out their Patreon supporters, they took such long time to just deliver a husk of the game, almost like going back to one of the eariler versions with barely any content at all.

So... What did the delivered in this update???: A couple of extra animations, upscaled and widescreened backgrounds, new font, icons and a some redesign here and there, I have not dug onto the coding yet, which supposedly is where most of the changes have happened, because the idea was to rework the whole code, to make it easier to work with, easier to implement future patches / updates, easier to fix / debug and the removing of the old coding, which was outdated and problematic to work with in any sort of way in the long run.

Now, what else I'm not mentioning???? Ahh, yes, the promise of delivering updated content every 2 months, which as by their releases historial, will be easily overshoot to at least 3 o 4 months, so yeah, bear that in mind.

If Kompas Productions were to be a real company, the BoD would have replaced the whole team long, long ago, is inexcusable their development speed, and the sorry excuses for delaying over and over again the delivering of this update.

Reactions: Roofus and dylan123

sibunji1

Jul 18, 2021
hey what does it means that the main game will return in future updates and i cannot have the event where the mc is saved by tony the pizza guy

Nasferon

Sep 11, 2017
Just to be clear on my last post, that was snarky but I'm not here to dump all over DarkCookie. This is his product, his baby. I won't complain because like a lot of people here, I'm not paying for this. Whatever state it's in is none of my business. I've got the old build, the new build looks like it's added a lot of new locations, new backgrounds, and a setup for what looks like an expanding of the original content. I'm all for it. I enjoyed this game and I probably will still enjoy it as updates are published for it.

nicktex

Mar 9, 2018
Scamming to the side, this update made the game buttery smooth to navigate.

If this update had the other 90% of content that was removed, I'd probably just forget that it took over 3 years to release and just enjoy myself.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
you are still just a retard though

it's like saying, "I won't complain that somebody is murdering children on the other side of the street because they aren't my children"

One day you grow up, I believe ;)
You just equated a developer slowly working on the creation of a free adult video game - that still makes available the version that has all current content available, while slow releasing an updated version until all previous content is updated and included - to someone murdering children.

While many think what DC is doing sucks - it's not like murder children.

And you're the one insulting another's intelligence by using a pejorative in an attempt to assert dominance and control.

Okay.
can we have the update patch for the new release???
v0.21.0 was released 5 days ago. It's going to be awhile. You're going to have to be patient until a fan or modder decides to take the time and effort to create a new patch - for free - so that you can get your incest storyline. Or, you could just use your imagination. Or you can change the name of the two characters in name as a stop-gap measure. Or, you could make your own patch if it is that important to you to have it right now.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
You just equated a developer slowly working on the creation of a free adult video game - that still makes available the version that has all current content available, while slow releasing an updated version until all previous content is updated and included - to someone murdering children.

While many think what DC is doing sucks - it's not like murder children.
1717520050535.png

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Lol why are they deleting all the negative reviews?
Not all of them.
I usually see reviews removed when they're either overly abusive or more focused on the dev than the game. If you want to talk shit about Summertime Saga, which it totally deserves, try to keep it somewhat factual and you should be ok.

Reactions: Count Morado

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
are there any new scenes? worth to play?
Nope as pretty much everything is gone. The whole story has been stripped back to the beginning so you can only do the first day of "college" and Debbie's and Jenny's stories.

There is literally nothing else to do yet and probably won't be for years based on how long it took for this tech update.

You have Wide-screen now though.

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
Lol, this is sad. I respect when devs take the hard decisions but this is beyond stupid. Brought back the game several years and now will slowly give out content that was already there. Very disappointing and especially after Taffy Tales weird AI stuff too. Re-writing code can be done in the same wave as developing it. You don't need to start off from scratch.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes