FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
wow DC still get more 30,103 paid members but i still don't get it will the pay get new update or something???????

• Sad
Reactions: Davai099

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
This is absolutely hilarious. Kudos to everyone who predicted there would be a sudden "update" after the game was tagged abandoned.

For everyone who is more interested in the thread meltdown than the game at this point, the new update was first mentioned in this post, and the thread quickly devolves into hilarity afterwards.
I love reading drama's, cant wait for pyrocynical or penguinz0 to make content out of this I'm sure it'll make a good video lmao :KEK:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
so this is shrodinger abandonment
it is abandoned but not abandoned at the same time
pity was one of the best 2D games around but starting from stratch on every update was too annoying

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
I waited this much, i can wait until that update list is done.
I can make myself busy with something else, worst case scenario i end up forgetting about the game

Reactions: Count Morado

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Quite a smart move by the dev I must say. Remove all the content in the game, so you can re-add them later as "updates". All the while farming that sweet monthly cash. Surprised this tactic doesn't get used more often.
Its nothing new. Ive seen other devs pull the same scam where they "remake" the game a bunch of times but its basically just the same thing.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Its nothing new. Ive seen other devs pull the same scam where they "remake" the game a bunch of times but its basically just the same thing.
Is disgusting this is a thing but what can you do?
I never support anyone so i dont really care:whistle:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
In the meanwhile, DC's Patreon paying members raised back to 30.100 after they dropped down under 30.000 at the beginning of this month.

So, stop hoping in angry people giving up on him and boycotting.

THERE IS NO HOPE: just give up and deal with the fact that the cow won't stop being milked and squeezed till its very last drop.

There is no meaning in writing here anymore.
To the surprise of absolutely no one

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I waited this much, i can wait until that update list is done.
I can make myself busy with something else, worst case scenario i end up forgetting about the game
You would probably do a favor to yourself by forgetting about this game's existence. It's actually a best-case scenario :p

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
This update makes it look like he has been screwing about for two years then patched up something real quick in a week. :(

Does he actually have a team? It's just him, isn't it? Despite what the website says.
He has a coder who likes to move slower then a fucking snail stuck on glue. DC surprisingly is ahead in terms of art.

Most of these people don't understand how a business works or what a business model is
What business? This shit is equivalent to an onlyfans, horny idiots will pay for anything. There is nothing to understand.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes