mattius77

May 16, 2017
Obviously, but on default sorting you get lots of results with mods for the game, or fan threads, or "looking for games like X" before the actual game thread in my experience.
Try going to the last page of search results first -- there generally aren't going to be any mods or derivative threads (like fan art) that predate the actual game thread. So if you do a search and it returns 7 pages of results, go to pg 7 immediately; the game thread is usually going to be one of the bottom 1 or 2 results there.

(There is probably an even quicker/better way to do that, but that's my not-shortcut)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Obviously, but on default sorting you get lots of results with mods for the game, or fan threads, or "looking for games like X" before the actual game thread in my experience.
Try going to the last page of search results first -- there generally aren't going to be any mods or derivative threads (like fan art) that predate the actual game thread. So if you do a search and it returns 7 pages of results, go to pg 7 immediately; the game thread is usually going to be one of the bottom 1 or 2 results there.

(There is probably an even quicker/better way to do that, but that's my not-shortcut)
That's how I do it, mostly.

Or, go directly to the GAMES forum to search the title for a game. That removes "looking for games like X" and fan threads because those are in other forums - not the GAMES forum, itself.
1718045989421.png
Another option is to go to the Search page for F95, rather than use the handy-dandy shortcut at the top of every page of F95:

After entering the title looking for then select search titles only (if you're searching for a title), any prefixes, select GAMES in the "Search in Forums" list, subforum inclusion optional, how you want to sort it, and then if you only want one listing per result (instead of every post in a thread cluttering the results) - select "Display results as threads"
1718046188357.png

Champinon

May 20, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually worked on this but spent a lot of time doing some dumb shit he'll never use, he used to do that A LOT, a few years ago when I was one of his stream moderators after he made the strip poker mini-game and scene with Tammy he spent months doing some assets for a more fleshed out strip poker mini-game featuring all the girls (and Erik, as a third wheel I guess), there's no trace of those assets in the last full update archives or in the tech demo archives aside from Mia's underwear.

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
You know, I dont even have to play the game anymore. I can just step into this thread every so often and observe the unending angst and ongoing 'so much money a month and THIS is all we get!' rants to satisfy my need to watch others cry bloody tears.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know, I dont even have to play the game anymore. I can just step into this thread every so often and observe the unending angst and ongoing 'so much money a month and THIS is all we get!' rants to satisfy my need to watch others cry bloody tears.
What this thread is all about:

fanboyz who are whiteknighting DC ----> they do cry bloody tears

old timers who have been playing SS since the early days ----> they laugh at his Patrons' expenses

F95 users laughing at the windowlickers who jump in the thread without reading any post and ask retarded random questions about the game

that's it

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
So, you're into NTR now, I see. I too like to see people who pay for this game being cucked buy people who pirate it here with extra bit of humiliation over "and that's all I get after YOU payed so many?".

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
Make content for a very long time. Start everything over again. Issue content that has been ready for a long time at a time.
For what?
If i had to guess, bug testing
If we had to wait for them to bug test all the stuff they been implementing all this time we would have to wait another 2 years.

They release the content in waves to patreons to playtest and when its bug free they release it to the free crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: TFurguson69

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
sometimes people wanna see if they're stuff could fly at all before investing more work. I guess that's fair
If their stuff could fly at all? The fuck?
This isn't a secret build for a new project, it's been around for 8 years, just with more content and slightly longer loading times. The tech update is supposedly over 2 years in the making so it would be a tad late for any trial balloons.

edit:
Just realized you quoted a post from 2016. Not sure why but I guess you can disregard my reply then.

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually worked on this but spent a lot of time doing some dumb shit he'll never use, he used to do that A LOT, a few years ago when I was one of his stream moderators after he made the strip poker mini-game and scene with Tammy he spent months doing some assets for a more fleshed out strip poker mini-game featuring all the girls (and Erik, as a third wheel I guess), there's no trace of those assets in the last full update archives or in the tech demo archives aside from Mia's underwear.
Always thought that was supposed to be part of the dating minigame(presumably being inserted with the rest of the system...by the present timetable in around a decade)?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes