77icew

Feb 5, 2022
MC said: "Debbie is right. I've got a whole world to explore out of here."

Please help me! What can i do for here?

Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
1.2 gb the game is just a story of 2 ladies, anger, sadness, happiness coming together, updated after 2 years

zbo2010

Sep 13, 2021
Has anyone finished the cookie jar on the Tech Update? Missing one Jenny, and one Mrs. Johnson, if they're even implemented yet. I can't think of anything else to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

zbo2010

Sep 13, 2021
I am also missing a few and not sure from where/when
I missing what I would guess would be #21 of Jenny, and then #2 of Mrs. Johnson.

EDIT: I figured out the Jenny scene, it takes place in the dining room at breakfast. No idea about the Mrs. Johnson scene though!

zergline

Jul 2, 2018
I missing what I would guess would be #21 of Jenny, and then #2 of Mrs. Johnson.

EDIT: I figured out the Jenny scene, it takes place in the dining room at breakfast. No idea about the Mrs. Johnson scene though!
How to find the last Jenny scene in jar?

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Better than your game. Oh wait.
Genuinely don't understand how this dumb logic is still being thrown around.

Why criticize the quality of the meal you bought? You're not a chef
Why give a negative opinion about a movie or TV show? You're not a director
Why have negative opinions about a local park? You're not a city planner.

Like you're in a discussion board dude lol and you don't have to be an expert in a topic to discuss it.

Btw I'd love to hear about how Renpy doesn't provide most of the heavy lifting when it comes to programming point and click games.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
my post from several days ago was deleted. Why? Because I didnt talk positively about the game and the janny didnt like it. Because janny is getting paid by this dev. Whoever has known this project for a while knows.

Guys stop chatting in this moderated thread. Let the game die. Don't give it any attention.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes