Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
Have tried to enable the console using the instructions in first post. Getting a parsing error. Is the console compatible with Ikarugas' mod?.. Or maybe just some late night brain haze on my behalf. Parsing error attached.

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
Have tried to enable the console using the instructions in first post. Getting a parsing error. Is the console compatible with Ikarugas' mod?.. Or maybe just some late night brain haze on my behalf. Parsing error attached.
It seems you have done the edit incorrectly. Enabling the console is a single line edit but you on the other hand seem to have edited and made two lines into one.

To enable the console
1. Edit renpy/common/00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++ (better)
2. Search for the line config.console = False and change it to config.console = True
3. Save the file. Close and reopen the game.

Reactions: Blaust

heatoz

Aug 21, 2017
The receptionist at the hospital is an ugly old grandma. Why is boning her even included? No one wants to see something that horrifying! Debbie's red sweater is so sexy. Her face in the car is too overly happy. She looks not intelligent and possibly lost brain cells. Applying lotion in the kitchen, then immediately fingering her. What a hot surprise. Debbie is such a nice mom. When I got beat up, she rewards me with a shower together. Such a cool mom letting me watch her naked while I stroke my wiener on her bed.

Reactions: sunday

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
It seems you have done the edit incorrectly. Enabling the console is a single line edit but you on the other hand seem to have edited and made two lines into one.
Yeah thanks, despite only changing False to True it turns out it was notepad stringing all lines together with four spaces in between. Downloaded ++ and like magic all the lines of code were neatly tabbed out. one below the other.

Reactions: sunday
May 27, 2017
Is there anything besides a blowjob to the pool girl or is it just that, if there is more how does one get to it
Sadly, as of the latest version of Summertime Saga (14.5.2), only the protagonist can achieve a blowjob from the blonde lifeguard. Hopefully in the future this feature will be added!

rucky

Apr 4, 2017
Correct, I accepted that major changes would mean saves don't work...but mere bug fix from 0.14.51 to 0.14.52 should indeed be made to work. There is no reason for them not too, since there was no story changes between two minor bug fixes.

I'm guessing that the save files themselves have a version number in them somewhere that is checked for in every update, no matter how small, even when clearly not needed.

It'd be nice if a modder could make something to alter that in a save file, (not stats) just the version check, with the caveat that it's at your own risk etc etc.

Nope it doesn't, at least for me, dunno about anyone else, otherwise why would I even bother to post such a thing?
It works for me. played 0.14.51 then continued on 0.14.52 without any problems. are you using a modded version?

gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
Can someone please tell me where to find the green bait/fishing lure? I've seen the question asked here but never answered. Thanks

oh...and also...in the aqua quest...how do I get to the 'capt. terry - retire' option? Thanks again.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Question, I have not been following DC to close as of late, has he happened to say if any of the female characters well be getting pregnant anytime soon ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Question, I have not been following DC to close as of late, has he happened to say if any of the female characters well be getting pregnant anytime soon ?
As far as I'm aware Diane should be the first to get lucky as soon as she gets her next update. If we assume that DC will set her up for the poll again next time she'll likely get 16.5 which would mean it's going to be at least 7 to 8 months until we get some kind of pregnancy. So it's somewhat "soon".

Reactions: Imskel
G

Gotta Have The Sauce

Ms. DeWitt talks about a flute, which I can't find. Can you help me out?

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
As far as I'm aware Diane should be the first to get lucky as soon as she gets her next update. If we assume that DC will set her up for the poll again next time she'll likely get 16.5 which would mean it's going to be at least 7 to 8 months until we get some kind of pregnancy. So it's somewhat "soon".
Will there be an option to have the women get pregnant or at least which one gets the baby bump? Will that be intrinsic to progressing through the story (though obviously Diane's route might be dependent, though considering the character is breeding her and she's already milking, it may not be a necessity)? Does it depend on how many times the MC has sex with a certain character?

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I'm kind of getting tired of this game. The updates are minor at best and my saves don't transfer so I'm stuck starting over again. Yet I keep coming back.

Am I alone here??

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes