diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I'm kind of getting tired of this game. The updates are minor at best and my saves don't transfer so I'm stuck starting over again. Yet I keep coming back.

Am I alone here??
you're not the only one... all we are... all we are...

anyways, the on the Official Discord Channel one of the Devs said that the next update is slate to February 2018, so stay tuned

henioako

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I'm kind of getting tired of this game. The updates are minor at best and my saves don't transfer so I'm stuck starting over again. Yet I keep coming back.

Am I alone here??
No you are not alone on this. I do not know how many but you could include me in the tally. The only reason I am not playing this latest one would be because I am waiting for a big enough update for me to explore.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017

Am I alone here??
It's not been too bad for me. This last update was really good, and the animations in the new scenes are definitely better since he started adding more frames to them, they look much smoother. It helps me in that when new content comes out I usually just go do that and ignore everything else, and I cheat.

Reactions: SengalBoi

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017

Am I alone here??
you can play the game 2 ways you can cheat or you can play clean. it wasn't a big deal that i couldn't play my saved game to me personally i prefer to start a clean new game. it all depends how much time you have to play

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Ran into problems seeing images from "images.rpa\extras". I noticed it now, at v0.14.52, but the same problem also existed in v0.14.31.

Anyone able to see images from the "extras" dir? There are 43.1 MB in 255 .jpg & .png files.

Starting with v0.14.52 the dev started indeed adopting the WebP image format but none of the affected files have the correct extension (they keep using .png/.jpg extension). To see these images you need something like IrfanView with all its plugins installed.

Last edited:

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
could anyone help me, i just started playing the game for almost 2 hours fallowing a walkthrough and i have been missing things that show up on the walk through, like haven't seen and thing with mom naked and something special while looking through the telescope, need help

U

User_215882

Whats your stats? Do you have max everything because some scenes wont show up till you hit x requirement. Some scenes are also random so if you don't see it at one day you have to wait for another day.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
could anyone help me, i just started playing the game for almost 2 hours fallowing a walkthrough and i have been missing things that show up on the walk through, like haven't seen and thing with mom naked and something special while looking through the telescope, need help
MC ( mom ) sex ..you have to keep helping her and as for the telescope keep look for when you wake up / before /bed you will be prompted to look

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
I've never had an issue with the game.
I've also never used older version saves (says not to, so I didn't), nor have I ever used a mod (introduces too many variables that the Game Developers can't/shouldn't resolve).
There are walkthroughs on many forums, and at the devs website. This forum has a fine search function, and the dev site has live help, although I've not needed it because of the walkthroughs/stickys/forum.
Amazing what you can accomplish if you read, learn, and pay attention.
DarkCookie has done an amazing job, does actually update fairly regularly, and pays attention to details.
He has, however, strayed a bit from the core goals of the game, but that will be fixed later in the cycle(s).
It's playable, free, and is only at a small fraction of the complete game so far. Amazing work.

Last edited:

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Further in the patreon post it says that there will be "endings and scenes where she will interact with Debbie".

Holy shit. Could we be getting the long awaited threesome? I thought the first threesome was going to be between Mom, and Aunt Diane. Maybe a foursome by Aunt Dianes update? Business is picking up.

Reactions: Arap12
Nov 3, 2017
Please download the latest version 14.5.1.
Latest is 0.14.52
NOT whatever you typed....

Here is a comprehensive save file for 0.14.52 (Look at pics when loading save)
1-1 is All Debbie, Jenny, Diane, and Aqua done.
2-1 is same as 1-1 but Mia added.
2-2 is Mia plus Mrs. Johnson
2-3 is Mia plus June
2-4 is Mia plus Mrs Johnson/Eric threesome.
3-1 is same as 1-1 plus Helen
3-2 is Helen plus Mrs Johnson
3-3 is Helen plus June
3-4 is Helen plus Mrs. Johnson/Eric threesome

Hope this helps.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Here is a comprehensive save file for 0.14.52 (Look at pics when loading save)
1-1 is All Debbie, Jenny, Diane, and Aqua done.
2-1 is same as 1-1 but Mia added.
2-2 is Mia plus Mrs. Johnson
2-3 is Mia plus June
2-4 is Mia plus Mrs Johnson/Eric threesome.
3-1 is same as 1-1 plus Helen
3-2 is Helen plus Mrs Johnson
3-3 is Helen plus June
3-4 is Helen plus Mrs. Johnson/Eric threesome

Hope this helps.
Imma leave a like because I had no idea who aqua was and now I got to find out on my own game. Cheers!

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Weird/Kinky question, anyone else get the feeling that "PussyWillow" aka the kitten has more instore then just a simple pet ?

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Imma leave a like because I had no idea who aqua was and now I got to find out on my own game. Cheers!
Just wondering what Vo of the game you was playing..and how on earth you could miss it and you did, just wondering if you playing with attention to the game
Weird/Kinky question, anyone else get the feeling that "PussyWillow" aka the kitten has more instore then just a simple pet ?
I hope not

Just wondering what Vo of the game you was playing..and how on earth you could miss it and you did, just wondering if you wasn't paying attention to the game ..Just my thought

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Further in the patreon post it says that there will be "endings and scenes where she will interact with Debbie".

Holy shit. Could we be getting the long awaited threesome? I thought the first threesome was going to be between Mom, and Aunt Diane. Maybe a foursome by Aunt Dianes update? Business is picking up.
I hope for that to happen

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes