U

User_215882

Who the heck is Jenny?
And where are they ever going to update Judith?
Of all the school girls the only one that doesnt get any love besides Judith is Rhonda. Rhonda update includes Casdie though so Im willing to bet most people will vote for Rhonda over Judith. I dont hate her or anything, but with whats available to vote for a Judith update isnt that exciting.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Not really, no. DC talked about it several times and said that it's far too expensive and far too hard to get an acceptable quality which would actually fit the game. He said there may be some additional sounds in the future but I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon.
Thank god i've seen many projects ruined because they focus too much on voice acting and never get anything done.
I'm a 90's guy I don't need dialogue for a game to be great.

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
I have tried the English and the Russian version of the game in windowed mode.
The resolution of the English version is 1194 x 923, the Russian is 1025 x 796.
How can I change the resolution of the Russian version to the higher value?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Probably won't be a thing before all NPCs are implemented in the game and have their quests or storylines.
From what I can tell pregnancy is already planned for the game, but it needs so many characters finished first before implemented

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
I don't know if it was mentioned, but is DC no longer working audio for the updates? It is missing from the progress tracker.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
From what I can tell pregnancy is already planned for the game, but it needs so many characters finished first before implemented
Actually the next Aunt update will involve her being confirmed pregnant, it was one of the poll options. As of her current update you are actively trying to knock her up.

U

User_215882

I don't get this 'preg' fetish. Why do people want this in games? OK, one sex scene might be nice, but what then? Do we turn this into a babysitter game? We fuck her while the baby cries in the next room?
Or the game conveniently ends before that?

Jeez, just dump this idea entirely, it's stupid.
I think for some its either living out a fantasy of being a dad or what you would expect for an end game scenario. I really don't care either way. Besides it doesn't seem like everyone is going to be able to get prego unless somethings change. For sure at the moment is the aunt. Then maybe the mom, sister, and most of the women in the game. The ones that it might be unlikely right now are Mrs. Johnson and Roz. But I know some people want it to happen with Roz (I think it would be hilarious).

Cro

May 10, 2017
I mean incest is one thing, it's the main theme here, I can understand that as a fantasy. But getting mom or sister pregnant, that's just sick :) And then raising the kid with 3 eyes and 4 hands, now that would be a hilarious game.

U

User_215882

I mean incest is one thing, it's the main theme here, I can understand that as a fantasy. But getting mom or sister pregnant, that's just sick :) And then raising the kid with 3 eyes and 4 hands, now that would be a hilarious game.
The chances of mutations in an F1 offspring between family members is very very rare. More than likely it would be a healthy child. You only start to see mutations in later generations which is why its highly discouraged.

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
Again, the timeline of the game only covers the summer so it's unlikely the pregnancy would develop at all. Maybe a scene where the aunt discovers she's pregnant, and you give her some lazy on-your-sides dicking. but unless there's post-credit scenes...

U

User_215882

Most likely any pregnant characters will be shown in post credit scenes. Also its not set in the summer. Summertime Saga is just the name of the game. Its unclear where in the school year the MC is at other than he is senior. So theres still a chance for those super into prego characters that some will be showing before the game is over.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I don't get this 'preg' fetish. Why do people want this in games? OK, one sex scene might be nice, but what then? Do we turn this into a babysitter game? We fuck her while the baby cries in the next room?

Partly it's the taboo. If something is taboo, someone is going to get turned on by it. Again, incest is taboo, hence why it's a turn on to some.

Partly it's because impregnation gets across the point of supreme virility, and so on. It's the endgame of sex, so to speak. If you don't get that, it's not gonna be your thing.

And no, of course it's not going to go as far as being a babysitting simulator, stop being silly. It's supposed to take place in a single summer/semester.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Hmm... That gives me an idea. What if Aunt finding out she's pregnant is what makes Sis get on the pill? That would be an even more interesting/sexy conversation.

While I don't care for pregnancy as a fantasy I get the appeal, though I'd only like it happening to girls that set out to get pregnant, otherwise it wouldn't be that fun for the game to choose to be realistic only in that aspect. That being said, it'd be pretty funny if the game ends with the MC about to become a father to multiple children all across town.

Reactions: jackkane

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017

Why do you care so much?
The same thing why someone likes footjobs or pissing, it's something that "turns them on", you can't explain that, and pregnancy turns on a lot of people.
I personally like pregnancy, but i don't care if someone likes something else that i don't as long it's not forced.
If you don't want it just either 1)don't play it 2)avoid it
It's not that hard.

"I don't like this so i think it should be removed"
Glad you're not making this game, if a fetish you liked was removed from a game because it was deemed "stupid" wouldn't you complain?
I'd bet you would.

as long there's no NTR and have control over the content that appears in this game all is fine.

Hmm... That gives me an idea. What if Aunt finding out she's pregnant is what makes Sis get on the pill? That would be an even more interesting/sexy conversation.

While I don't care for pregnancy as a fantasy I get the appeal, though I'd only like it happening to girls that set out to get pregnant, otherwise it wouldn't be that fun for the game to choose to be realistic only in that aspect. That being said, it'd be pretty funny if the game ends with the MC about to become a father to multiple children all across town.
Actually DC sayed that there will be a preg system where there's a chance we will be able to get all girls pregnant, so even the sister would get too late.

"You got me pregnant you little pervert!!!"

Realistic when you have monster girls and insane nuns?

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
I got Homework C+, but as I go to school again Mrs. Bissette asks me wether I am ready with my homework.
The possible answers are "Not really" and "Working on it".
It does not offer the next task.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I got Homework C+, but as I go to school again Mrs. Bissette asks me wether I am ready with my homework.
The possible answers are "Not really" and "Working on it".
It does not offer the next task.
Homework 2 is automatically available once you hand in homework 1. Just go to the library and ask for the 2nd book. The third homework is not yet implemented.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes