a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
DarkCookie-Today at 11:12 AM

@everyone I will be streaming tomorrow! The .15 update is going well and we will release all 4 teachers at once. Which means it will take a bit longer to finish the update, but it will be bigger and have a lot of content. See you tomorrow for the stream!
It will take maybe 1-2 extra weeks to get the next update out.
Progress for v0.15 - Total Tasks: 31
Completed: 22.58% InProgress: 19.35% Remaining: 58.07%

Reactions: yoyomistro

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
Just played this for the first time. Good game, better than I expected. Things I'd like to see in a future version below:
  • a scene when you ask mom to watch a movie with you and sister to watch tv with you on the same night - i.e. stuff starting to get hot and heavy with you and mom and sister interrupts. Different outcomes depending on differing relationship status with each.
  • More telescope scenes depending on where you are with the townswomen - e.g. Once you're fucking Mia/Helen they put on a show for you. If you get your friend (forgot his name) a girlfriend, he stops eating his mom out and eats June out instead.
  • Unlock new women to view on the telescope.
  • Spying on Mia's dad and either of his women.
  • A character actually getting pregnant, and pregnancy sex.
  • Drinking too much with the Captain gets you drunk. Affects all your actions.
  • Watersports scene with Ivank... Mayor Rump's daughter.
  • More Mom + Auntie stuff
  • Unlock Eve as a romancable character.

U

User_215882

Just played this for the first time. Good game, better than I expected. Things I'd like to see in a future version below:
  • a scene when you ask mom to watch a movie with you and sister to watch tv with you on the same night - i.e. stuff starting to get hot and heavy with you and mom and sister interrupts. Different outcomes depending on differing relationship status with each.
  • More telescope scenes depending on where you are with the townswomen - e.g. Once you're fucking Mia/Helen they put on a show for you. If you get your friend (forgot his name) a girlfriend, he stops eating his mom out and eats June out instead.
Lets see theres a sister update after the teacher update so its possible to have a scene like that. The telescope is magical, but has yet to get to the point that you can get to that point, but its possible to move it to other locations. An Eric and Mia update could do that, but theres not much love for Eric at all. Pregnancy is already confirmed just has to be voted for. Eve (since shes a school girl) will be romanced and aunt stuff is also planned but that would be 16.5.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All women in the game can be had by MC once the game is complete.
Pregnancy is in the game but not fully or even close to being complete, aunt gets pregnant to get more milk.
More about pregnancy later on in development.

As for the rest some will be and some may not be but we are only about 15% complete with this part of the game.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Things id like to see....

Ivanka in the movie theater.. mc alone or gang bang... lol ...mc meets her after getting award for capturing eriks dad
Annie from yoga.. its going to happen hes already dry humped her
tatt girl and sister.. either separate or together.. its in progress as far as i know

capts gf.. dont know why but just might as well
nurse... im sure its in the works
librarian... perfect to use with sister on webcam
lopez sisters...girls in shower...maybe something with kevin and mc doing them together... (anything that doesnt involve mc doing kevin ughhh)

life guard at lookout point ...she already blows him why not fuck him in the car?

something going to happen in the changing rooms at the beach the lifeguard shack.. maybe lifeguard from pool?
the coffee area in the library

we already know the teachers are getting slammed in their offices

mc gets lucky with pizza deliveries lonely housewives... helen tips off the women about mc

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Things id like to see....

Ivanka in the movie theater.. mc alone or gang bang... lol ...mc meets her after getting award for capturing eriks dad
Annie from yoga.. its going to happen hes already dry humped her
tatt girl and sister.. either separate or together.. its in progress as far as i know

capts gf.. dont know why but just might as well
nurse... im sure its in the works
librarian... perfect to use with sister on webcam
lopez sisters...girls in shower...maybe something with kevin and mc doing them together... (anything that doesnt involve mc doing kevin ughhh)

life guard at lookout point ...she already blows him why not fuck him in the car?

something going to happen in the changing rooms at the beach the lifeguard shack.. maybe lifeguard from pool?
the coffee area in the library

we already know the teachers are getting slammed in their offices

mc gets lucky with pizza deliveries lonely housewives... helen tips off the women about mc
Did you read my post or not.

All women in this game will be able for MC to have sex with, not just the school girls but all women in the game.
The how and the when is still up for grabs but it will happen.

rle68

May 28, 2017
i still think the trap is an urban myth.. and yes a1 i saw your post i was simply explaining how id like to see them used

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
No, we have seen Eve pussy while DC was drawing her on the stream.
Aww shucks. Only thing cuter than a trap is a goth trap.

I think the trap is gonna be the banker lady her name is "Liu" Wang. See where I'm going?
Tsk... I can dig it.
Could be the coach.
That would be less of a trap and more of a Neon Sign shouting "Dick Ahoy!"

Hey, 'long as we're shooting off ideas that'll never reach the creator and never see the light of day;

>NTR content with Roxxy against Dexter
>Roxxy bemoans Dexter's Size/Prowess
>She only dates him for his money and popularity
>Get to humiliate him in Basketball, get some candid shots of D's Lil D' to spread around school
>You get to send Roxxy off to her prom date with Dexter with your load inside her

rle68

May 28, 2017
im surprised by now someone hasnt made their own mods/girls for this... i mean i know people who can code making their own scenes.. just surprised hasnt shown up yet

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
im surprised by now someone hasnt made their own mods/girls for this... i mean i know people who can code making their own scenes.. just surprised hasnt shown up yet
Its because the game has what is need to make a great game where the other ones are lacking.

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
I've heard that about almost every game for years now, and I'm still waiting on my Miki route for Katawa.

Edit: Oh shit, just googled it and someone did make one! Bee Are Bee, bae-bee.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Its because the game has what is need to make a great game where the other ones are lacking.
if you consider the amount of people complaining about the length between updates my post would make more sense

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
if you consider the amount of people complaining about the length between updates my post would make more sense
well it is free for everyone to download, not like the other games.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'd guess it's for the same reason DC seems to have troubles finding a second artist to help him. While coding etc. won't be the problem getting the art drawn right to actually make it fit and not look "wrong" or different seems to be a major issue to me. The quality is just too high and the artstyle too consistent so there won't be that many people who can simply start expanding the game and those who really could are probably making money out of their art anyway and won't want to invest that many hours.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes