Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i still think the trap is an urban myth..
Definitely. It's a joke the author once made. Just have a look what's written in the women's stalls at school: "The trap is a lie!!"

Anyway, "People believe what they want to believe", so let them believe there's a trap.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I mean, as long as we're defining NTR as cheating. Wouldn't any Roxxy content end up being NTR? Unless Roxxy just dumps Dexter after you beat him at basketball or something, but that's a bit of a lame punishment for such an asshole of a character.
lol i think you do not understand who NTR stand for. So is for that who you are confused i thing.
Let me explain it to you.
NTR is divide in Two category.
1)The most hatred: Netorare
2)And the one who like to also all ppl: Netori

1) Netorare is whan the main character is just a powerless one, you cant do anything. You are forced to see all you girls/woman stolen be another man. Generally in the game there is a bastard one who steal all the girls from the main character. So you play as a MC who just cry, suffer pain and cant do nothing to stop the bastard one.
MC know all, he see is woman fuck with this bastard and just cry! MC woman just see you smile, looking at you and then let this man fuck her/impregnate her and than if she become pregnant, you are forced to raised the child as you son.

2) Netori is when MC stolen all the girls/woman to other man
In this case you are the good and the evil one. You can stolen the woman from other man.
Almost all the time the MC is the good one, who just find the true. For example: MC find that an husband betray is wife. So you angry stolen the wife to the bad man. Some time MC for revenge stolen the woman/girl. Example when MC was young is brother married the woman MC like. So for revenge MC stolen the wife from his brother.
In all the case you are the one who can shaped is destiny.

Look to summertime. The MC in this case are the one who have the controll over all the girls/woman. If you want, you can steal the girl who likes Erik. Or you can help Erik to find a girl and in this case you stolen his mother (but that is cheating only. Because Erik do not know it).
In the Roxxy case is just Cheating on Dexter. MC in this case again is Netori, becouse he steal Roxxy to Dexter. Dexter are the bad boy in this case, because he continuelly bully you. So for revenge MC stolen is girl.

Cheating is another thing.
Cheating is when no one know that you are fucking with another person. But then someone find the true and in almost all the case you lost you love.

Almost all incest game for example are Netori/Cheating
If you play Big Brother for example, that game at the start was a Netorare. But after the fiasco/flop the autor change the playstyle and turn the game in a semi-netori. Now there is no more Netorare in Big Brother. At last till the autor wanna it.

In any case for me. The best choice is Netori. Because the protagonist never gets feet on his head. You are the one who stolen or normally let girl/woman fall in love for you.

I hope I have explained well.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I hope I have explained well.
Well, no, but... who gives a damn about NTR? who gives a damn about pregnancy? who gives a damn about incest?

I couldn't care less about all of these shitty hentai fetish tropes. Honestly.

I love SS because it's got:

- a good story
- a good plot
- nice side stories
- witty and humorous dialogues
- nice and funny male characters
- nice and sexy female characters
- a really great art

- well animated sex scenes
- lots of nice details
- funny situations

I don't need shit. This game DOES NOT NEED SHIT.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Well, no, but... who gives a damn about NTR? who gives a damn about pregnancy? who gives a damn about incest?

I couldn't care less about all of these shitty hentai fetish tropes. Honestly.

I love SS because it's got:

- a good story
- a good plot
- nice side stories
- witty and humorous dialogues
- nice and funny male characters
- nice and sexy female characters
- a really great art

- well animated sex scenes
- lots of nice details
- funny situations

I don't need shit. This game DOES NOT NEED SHIT.
Why can't it have whatever the creator wants to put in it? Oh wait, it can. Enjoy the stuff you like. Ignore the stuff you don't. Easy-peasy mac and cheesy.

Reactions: Nulleins

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
I have performed all previous steps in Mia & Helen Walkthrough, but Harold does not like any kind of donuts.
First I followed Earl's and Yumi's suggestions (vanilla glazed and vanilla drizzle).
Afterwards I tried to buy him all other variants, but he gave all of them to Earl.
Maybe a bug?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hmmm... What about this house? lol
Looks like the house DC made a map once where he wrote to whom the houses will belong but I think he didn't name that specific one because he wanted to use it for the story. Guess we'll soon find out.

If it's for sale maybe MC can use it to have a bedroom for dates or something like that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
do we know when the newest update is coming.
Do you know a release date for the new update?
There is never a set date but DC just announced yesterday that he'll include all 4 teachers into the update which likely means it's going to take a bit longer. I'd guess at least 3 weeks from now would be reasonable - maybe even a bit more if we are unlucky. It certainly won't be this month though.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Finally a decent update, I have no idea why there's no pressure to release decent sized updates when creators are making 4 to 5 figures EACH month.

I support creators for like 6 months, that's all I'm willing to pay because they become lazy and then shield themselves behind a wall of orbiters effectively milking a game for 1-3 years.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Finally a decent update, I have no idea why there's no pressure to release decent sized updates when creators are making 4 to 5 figures EACH month.
The answer in this case it's pretty simple. It takes a lot of time to draw everything in detail, especially now that the h scenes got even more animations.

So the only options to make the process faster is to either find an artist who is able to draw the same style and the same quality without DC having to rework everything or to significantly reduce the quality and detail of the art. So pressure and more money won't really change anything when it comes to this. Drawn art is just different to renders where the work could be done by others.

At least I have to say that I'm willing to wait a bit longer to get real consistency and I really don't want to see a drop in quality, especially now that his animations are getting even better update by update.

Reactions: Khada

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
There is never a set date but DC just announced yesterday that he'll include all 4 teachers into the update which likely means it's going to take a bit longer. I'd guess at least 3 weeks from now would be reasonable - maybe even a bit more if we are unlucky. It certainly won't be this month though.
Three weeks? We're looks at late March honestly. It isn't going to be this month and it certainly isn't going to be next month. From what I have been seeing, he has been averaging a month and a half. This update is going to be longer since it is going to be including 4 teachers instead of 2.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Three weeks? We're looks at late March honestly. It isn't going to be this month and it certainly isn't going to be next month. From what I have been seeing, he has been averaging a month and a half. This update is going to be longer since it is going to be including 4 teachers instead of 2.
Well, he already stopped most of the streaming to speed up the process. It's important to remember that the update was always meant to include all 4 teachers and DC only wanted to split it to deliver something at the start of february. I'd agree that march is certainly possible but he seems to get quite a bit done at the moment. In the end the number of final H scenes for 4 teachers won't be that much different compared to what the mia or mrs johnson update had and he managed to get those out the usual timeframe.

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Good game, already did 3 runs and only 1 repeat bug, but if you save often this game is fun n ez.. The Aunt and Mrs. Johnson were my favortites

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes