RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New update posted

Planned content for 0.15:

• 4 teacher stories (French/Science/Art/Music)
  • Each teacher has 4 quests (16 total)
  • Each teacher has lewd events and an h-scene
  • Each teacher story has a mini-game to beat
  • The school is being expanded once again to make room for more locations
  • We're adding lockers for all main students and some teachers
  • We're adding and reworking character buttons throughout the school
  • Multiple student interactions throughout the stories
  • Forest location being expanded
  • New location on map
  • New main menu "Cookie Jar" feature to replay unlocked h-scenes once you found them during gameplay
  • Some old locations are getting front yards
  • Ability to edit saved game description
  • Menu improvements (Info and FVX)
  • Object handling improvements (Code)
  • More potential planned features if time allows (A more detailed changelog will be posted upon release)

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
New update posted

Planned content for 0.15:

• 4 teacher stories (French/Science/Art/Music)
  • Each teacher has 4 quests (16 total)
  • Each teacher has lewd events and an h-scene
  • Each teacher story has a mini-game to beat
  • The school is being expanded once again to make room for more locations
  • We're adding lockers for all main students and some teachers
  • We're adding and reworking character buttons throughout the school
  • Multiple student interactions throughout the stories
  • Forest location being expanded
  • New location on map
  • New main menu "Cookie Jar" feature to replay unlocked h-scenes once you found them during gameplay
  • Some old locations are getting front yards
  • Ability to edit saved game description
  • Menu improvements (Info and FVX)
  • Object handling improvements (Code)
  • More potential planned features if time allows (A more detailed changelog will be posted upon release)

Soooo should I start over whole game again?

Reactions: stal1234

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I doubt there's literally two Okitas. I'm assuming it's some kind of presentation of both the positions you can find her in.

But I could be completely wrong, of course.

Reactions: KaiserST

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
I doubt there's literally two Okitas. I'm assuming it's some kind of presentation of both the positions you can find her in.

I don't know, I'd be down with a crazy science experiment resulting in multiples Okitas'. Maybe turn it into a Clone-st threesome.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
um is doing mias family drama quest the last thing? I cant find anything else to do theres the birth control pill I havnt done yet but idk how to activate that but other than that I think I'm done

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You are right, those are the buttons you'll be able to click when you go into her office to talk to her. He drew those for every teacher and at least

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016

Or maybe it could be a reference to the joke "Asians look all the same"...maybe we will discover there are actually two Asian science teachers but nobody ever noticed it :tf:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well after i see the beach house immage, i was thinking something...
Perhaps this beach house is related to the V0.16. I mean the Roxxy update. Perhaps the MC help Roxxy family. Helping them they move from the caravan/trailer to a real house. So in this long quest, you help her and then step be step she fall in love for MC and broken with Dexter. And then there you have a new bed where you fuck Roxxy and perhaps also her mother XD

I do not think that MC buy a new house for him. Because that mean that he leaves alone is mother and sister. And if this happen DC need to redo a new update for mother and sister. Something like, now that MC have a real house is mother and sister need to go to this new house for some sex action. Maybe i am wrong and you need to buy an house for MC. But i do not think. Surelly this beach house need for something. But i do not think MC move to this house and then live there alone.

Who i now fear is the teacher update. Only one sex scene for teacher? It's not too little?
I was hoping for something like. HJ, BJ, Pussy sex, ass sex for every teacher. If we have only one sex scene it's not too little?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well after i see the beach house immage, i was thinking something...
Perhaps this beach house is related to the V0.16. I mean the Roxxy update. Perhaps the MC help Roxxy family. Helping them they move from the caravan/trailer to a real house. So in this long quest, you help her and then step be step she fall in love for MC and broken with Dexter. And then there you have a new bed where you fuck Roxxy and perhaps also her mother XD
Sure!! MC made $$$$$$$$ delivering pizzas. Tons of money. He can afford to buy a new house, now. :eazyHype:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Who i now fear is the teacher update. Only one sex scene for teacher? It's not too little?
I was hoping for something like. HJ, BJ, Pussy sex, ass sex for every teacher. If we have only one sex scene it's not too little?
I'm sure he means one final major sex scene. I'd guess you'll get some kind of reward for every of the 4 tasks you complete (flashing/touching->HJ/BJ-> etc.) which then leads to having sex in the end, including the usual 2 poses. But after all they aren't the most important characters though so I woudn't expect too much here.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sure!! MC made $$$$$$$$ delivering pizzas. Tons of money. He can afford to buy a new house, now. :eazyHype:
lol I'm laughing like a madman imagining the scene of the pizza and the money that the protagonist earns XD
Something like that :tf: now i have the money to buy a real beach house:tf: come here bitchy ehm i mean come here at me beach house woman :closedtongue:

I'm sure he means one final major sex scene. I'd guess you'll get some kind of reward for every of the 4 tasks you complete (flashing/touching->HJ/BJ-> etc.) which then leads to having sex in the end, including the usual 2 poses. But after all they aren't the most important characters though so I woudn't expect too much here.

I really hope is something like that :firstimekiss:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
um is doing mias family drama quest the last thing? I cant find anything else to do theres the birth control pill I havnt done yet but idk how to activate that but other than that I think I'm done
The game is non-linear, so there isn't really any "last" thing.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
i'm okay with what's been planned for the teachers. they aren't the main characters and i want dc to finally work more on the schoolgirls (i think each will at least will get 2 updates or so)

also there is still the possibility that dc will make another teacher update sometime in the future.. i mean i kinda don't expect the game be "finished" in a long while (3 years)

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Had to resort to the walkthrough to get through Aqua's maze. Where do you find a clue for this without cheating? I checked the library, talked to the Captain, went through my inventory, etc.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Had to resort to the walkthrough to get through Aqua's maze. Where do you find a clue for this without cheating? I checked the library, talked to the Captain, went through my inventory, etc.
The globe in the MC's attic has the directions you will need to go. I probably wouldn't have gotten it without a walkthrough, either.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes