U

User_215882

Worst case DC changes a few words and the only thing banned from patreon is gone. So you can keep the dead dad story and make it where he is staying with a family friend. Easy fix.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes, I mean you could remove the "real incest" from SS within few lines. Just make MC the kid of his dead dad who met Debbie when MC was very small. While Jenny is a result of Debbie's wild times. Of course it remains an incesty feeling but there's even less to be angry about for patreon. If you want to be even more safe you could make MC's dad single mum Debbie's "best friend (with benefits)/soon to be husband after both of their partners died years ago" and thus MC moved in after his dad was killed. There are many possibilities which could be done within a few days and without much work.

So I'm actually pretty sure that SS as a game is 100% safe as long as patreon doesn't decide to ban almost all of its adult content.
That would be step relation and it's forbidden as well. He could just remove first lines of first quest with family members so they wouldn't trigger. Underage in this game is pretty clear so that would be much harder to defend.
In that case I must say I'm a total opposite as I'm almost 100% sure SS will be down as well at some point. But I hope I'm wrong. There is no point to argue about that as time will tell.

U

User_215882

I doubt it will for underage. First unlike other 3d games the characters are drawn in 2d. No one looks underage so far and you would have to play the game to see all the other characters that also are not underage. If it at all goes under it would be because of the previous page and incest, which is so easy to get rid of without having to do too much work unlike other games. Edit the story a little and youre done. If you want it back to where it was someone could mod it back in. DC is way ahead of the game when it comes to the censorship unlike others like Dark Silver. The only way I see it ever getting banned is if patreon went full zealot and removing any adult content on their site.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That would be step relation and it's forbidden as well. He could just remove first lines of first quest with family members so they wouldn't trigger. Underage in this game is pretty clear so that would be much harder to defend.
In that case I must say I'm a total opposite as I'm almost 100% sure SS will be down as well at some point. But I hope I'm wrong. There is no point to argue about that as time will tell.
Well step relations are far more unclear and you can get around them pretty easy as it seems, while my second point would even be far less than step relations anway.
We define incest as sexual activity between family members or relatives. We also include larger extended family, which means that we don’t only look at the blood line but also stepfamily members whether or not they are bound by law. If for example the characters call each other sister and brother or mother and son, we will review the content as incest.
As to what patreon writes in case of step relatives it's more about about calling eachother mom/sis/brother etc. which isn't an issue in SS anyway. As it sounds on his discord DC wasn't even contacted at all by patreon until now, which is quite a difference to all those games which seem to be in trouble, some for quite some time.

But you are right, there's no point in arguing.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sure. Time and Patreon will tell. Maybe this cartoonish style will be enough to hide it. It's much easier than with DMD

U

User_215882

The point is if he does go for a review I doubt he gets banned since it would be his first. You cannot have any family fucking on patreon. It doesn't matter if its step, blood, or legal (adoption). They will ban your ass. Summertime Saga is one of the few big devs that can easily change the story to cut out the incest and maintain their page. You can make the MC a single child and his dad died forcing him to move in with a family friend (Debbie). Then the only other thing to alter is Eric and Diane. Diane can still be Debbie's sister, but the promised threesome might be cut (from the patreon release). Eric and Mrs. Johnson would be a little bit more work. You can either get rid of the incest content between the two or create a new family for Eric which might be easier. Point is I doubt Summertime Saga will be banned from patreon unlike DMD and BB.

Reactions: if95

Seraphim1

Aug 16, 2017
I am stuck at part where Harold goes missing and I cant visit Nun at night because Church is always closed. Also, I cant milk with Aunt she says I need to handle a few things how can I fix it ?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am stuck at part where Harold goes missing and I cant visit Nun at night because Church is always closed. Also, I cant milk with Aunt she says I need to handle a few things how can I fix it ?
You can download walkthroughs at SS walkthrough's thread.

When Harold goes missing: check his desk at police station.
Aunt's quest: sex shop, talk to the shop girl.

HINT: bold words are a sort of hint system. They're always telling you what you have to do next.

Seraphim1

Aug 16, 2017
You can download walkthroughs at SS walkthrough's thread.

When Harold goes missing: check his desk at police station.
Aunt's quest: sex shop, talk to the shop girl.

HINT: bold words are a sort of hint system. They're always telling you what you have to do next.

Thanks for the comment mate, I handled the aunt situation but even I checked his desk and found the picture nothing happened. I just stuck in this part and could not make a progress right now with Mia and Helen. I found the walkthrough, it says Nun will visit me around 3-4 days but that didnt happen as well. Like I said, Nun said to come on night to her chambers but I cant visit church game says it is closed. Is it a bug or did I miss something?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for the comment mate, I handled the aunt situation but even I checked his desk and found the picture nothing happened. I just stuck in this part and could not make a progress right now with Mia and Helen. I found the walkthrough, it says Nun will visit me around 3-4 days but that didnt happen as well. Like I said, Nun said to come on night to her chambers but I cant visit church game says it is closed. Is it a bug or did I miss something?

Come on, SS is so easy. All you have to do is:

- improve your stats.
- communicate with NP characters and do what they told you to do.

To put it bluntly, wife and daughter told you that dad is missing. You found him. Tell them that you found him.

Seraphim1

Aug 16, 2017
Dude I already tried but options didnt came out LOL It seems like a bug because when I re-start the game it fixed :D

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what's new in the next version? please tell me that is Roxxy and Dexter
No, the next version (0.15) will mainly add content for the four teachers. After that Jenny will get her update (0.15.5) and only then Roxxy and Dexter will get their content (0.16). So it's likely we won't see any new Roxxy/Dexter scenes until ~june.

Edit: Got something wrong at first, now it fits.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wow...just went on 4chan, weg thread....
people there are just spamming to report this, dmd and other's patreon profile for violation of rules...
Seriously, what the F... with those haters...

Reactions: yoyomistro

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When is the next update scheduled?
There is never a set schedule. Likely 3 to 4 weeks from now.

wow...just went on 4chan, weg thread....
people there are just spamming to report this, dmd and other's patreon profile for violation of rules...
Seriously, what the F... with those haters...
I doubt it's going to matter concerning SS. DC has the 12th most patreons on patreon and they'll certainly be fully aware of his page and the game.

Reactions: langworthy1264

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Okay. Do one thing my friend there are videos available in YouTube. I mean about sister quest, Harold and Mia, Eric and Mom, Aqua etc. Just watch this video and then it would be easy for you to progress more. The H-scenes are blurr on those videos but it will help. So go for it and you don't need walkthroughs anymore. [It's my personal opinion. So please don't generalise it].

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes