Cro

May 10, 2017
Why do you care so much?
The same thing why someone likes footjobs or pissing, it's something that "turns them on", you can't explain that, and pregnancy turns on a lot of people.
I personally like pregnancy, but i don't care if someone likes something else that i don't as long it's not forced.
If you don't want it just either 1)don't play it 2)avoid it
It's not that hard.

"I don't like this so i think it should be removed"
Glad you're not making this game, if a fetish you liked was removed from a game because it was deemed "stupid" wouldn't you complain?
I'd bet you would.

as long there's no NTR and have control over the content that appears in this game all is fine.
Just making a point, not because of pregnancy, but what comes AFTER :) People with preg fetishes (which is OK, I don't care, I don't judge, I even see myself liking that) never think in perspective.
OK, let's add preg in a game. How will that end?

1) Like ICStor alternate endings, where basically you don't see anything, just a few slides at the end
2) A baby simulator ? How would that work ? Is it OK to have a small child in such a game? I never saw that here in ANY game, but hey, maybe that's the new trend I missed.

Just asking, if someone who enjoys preg can answer me, no judging, no nothing, but how would you add preg in this game and where it will lead ? For me, it's a dead end, something that the dev can do when he finishes the game, I don't see anything else that could work.

And finally, you're lecturing me and judging me and still, you close your big talk with: "as long as there's no NTR". Now this is the biggest irony if I ever saw one.

And no, of course it's not going to go as far as being a babysitting simulator, stop being silly. It's supposed to take place in a single summer/semester.
So something like an alternate ending and some scenes, but never up until the "end" of the pregnancy. Could work, but I hope it would be just avoidable.

U

User_215882

Just making a point, not because of pregnancy, but what comes AFTER :) People with preg fetishes (which is OK, I don't care, I don't judge, I even see myself liking that) never think in perspective.
OK, let's add preg in a game. How will that end?

1) Like ICStor alternate endings, where basically you don't see anything, just a few slides at the end
2) A baby simulator ? How would that work ? Is it OK to have a small child in such a game? I never saw that here in ANY game, but hey, maybe that's the new trend I missed.

Just asking, if someone who enjoys preg can answer me, no judging, no nothing, but how would you add preg in this game and where it will lead ? For me, it's a dead end, something that the dev can do when he finishes the game, I don't see anything else that could work.

And finally, you're lecturing me and judging me and still, you close your big talk with: "as long as there's no NTR". Now this is the biggest irony if I ever saw one.

So something like an alternate ending and some scenes, but never up until the "end" of the pregnancy. Could work, but I hope it would be just avoidable.
I think youre over thinking the whole pregnancy thing. Its already confirmed and thats about it. You already know the aunt is going to get knocked up and theres a possibility for other characters. Nothing DC has said hinted at a baby simulator or drawing babies into the game. If anything any baby scenes will be an end credit scene.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I have tried the English and the Russian version of the game in windowed mode.
The resolution of the English version is 1194 x 923, the Russian is 1025 x 796.
How can I change the resolution of the Russian version to the higher value?
Uhh, probably wrong thread, dude...

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
as long there's no NTR and have control over the content that appears in this game all is fine.
I mean, as long as we're defining NTR as cheating. Wouldn't any Roxxy content end up being NTR? Unless Roxxy just dumps Dexter after you beat him at basketball or something, but that's a bit of a lame punishment for such an asshole of a character.

Reactions: yoyomistro

xechio

Aug 12, 2017
I have the 0.14.0.0 version I believe, is the new version worth the update? The 0.14.0.0 kinda ran out of storyline after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I ask because I see that my save probably wont work as its not 0.14.5.1 so wondering if it's worth playing the entire game again?

Thanks!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I ask because I see that my save probably wont work as its not 0.14.5.1 so wondering if it's worth playing the entire game again?
Well, there has been a halloween update (14.3) in between which included a secret storyline, new characters and some scenes and in 14.5 the mom story got a big rework and quite a bit of additional content. So you'll get quite a lot of new things to play but you'll have to decide on your own if it's worth it now or if you want to wait until 15.0 is released since you'd have to restart again.

I'd likely wait for now to get the full experience.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I have the 0.14.0.0 version I believe, is the new version worth the update? The 0.14.0.0 kinda ran out of storyline after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!
New mom route and some updates, but you might as well wait until the teacher update is here and debugged. You'll have even more content and not have to play through the game three times for it.

I think at the pace given it should take at most 3 weeks. Don't hold me to that, I'm guesstimating.

xechio

Aug 12, 2017
Well, there has been a halloween update (14.3) in between which included a secret storyline, new characters and some scenes and in 14.5 the mom story got a big rework and quite a bit of additional content. So you'll get quite a lot of new things to play but you'll have to decide on your own if it's worth it now or if you want to wait until 15.0 is released since you'd have to restart again.

I'd likely wait for now to get the full experience.
New mom route and some updates, but you might as well wait until the teacher update is here and debugged. You'll have even more content and not have to play through the game three times for it.

I think at the pace given it should take at most 3 weeks. Don't hold me to that, I'm guesstimating.
Thanks guys, guess I'm waiting for the 0.15 :) Appreciate the heads up.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Can we use previous saves in the new update, ie, 0.15. Or should we have to start again from the beginning. It would be nice if we could play from the last save.

U

User_215882

For 15 they are working on that. I wouldnt way yes at the moment, but that and a gallery option are in the works.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can we use previous saves in the new update, ie, 0.15. Or should we have to start again from the beginning. It would be nice if we could play from the last save.
That won't work yet and you'll have to start again, which does make senese insofar as I'm sure the stories around the homeworks etc. will be different and thus you'd want to repeat them anyway.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Save file compatibility won't be ready for 0.15, it'll be coming in a future version.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I mean incest is one thing, it's the main theme here, I can understand that as a fantasy. But getting mom or sister pregnant, that's just sick :) And then raising the kid with 3 eyes and 4 hands, now that would be a hilarious game.
The morality is a little skewed don't ya think? It's okay to commit incest just not as long as they get pregnant? Maybe that'll hold up in an Alabama court, but not anywhere else :p Besides, it's just pure fantasy, If pregnancy is introduced the character isn't going to have any actually 'serious' responsibilities probably beyond milking the girls, lol.

You have to remember it's a total hyper reality. 90% of the shit that happens in this game, (and tbh 90% of games on this forum) would not end whimsically. They would end probably with psychiatrists, padded cells, possible violence and enough heartache to make the writer of dual family cream himself. I mean, we skip school so much in this game where's the report cards demanding us to see the headmaster for expulsion for starters? Fuckers barely spent a week in school the whole term and only does his homework when he feels like it! lol

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
DC just announced on Discord that the v0.15 release will be all 4 teachers. This means it will take longer for this release to come out.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You have to remember it's a total hyper reality. 90% of the shit that happens in this game, (and tbh 90% of games on this forum) would not end whimsically. They would end probably with psychiatrists, padded cells, possible violence and enough heartache to make the writer of dual family cream himself. I mean, we skip school so much in this game where's the report cards demanding us to see the headmaster for expulsion for starters? Fuckers barely spent a week in school the whole term and only does his homework when he feels like it! lol
MC's supposed to fuck 3, 4, maybe 5 of his female classmates. Just think about it in real life: you have a relationship with one of your classmates, and one nice day she finds out that you're screwing another classmate. Welcome to a new nightmare, guys. The living hell.

U

User_215882

MC's supposed to fuck 3, 4, maybe 5 of his female classmates. Just think about it in real life: you have a relationship with one of your classmates, and one nice day she finds out that you're screwing another classmate. Welcome to a new nightmare, guys. The living hell.
I mean irl, there would be no chance that none of these gals would not talk to each other about the MC. All it takes is one of them opening there mouths and BAM. Instant drama. I bet it would be hell on Earth for him especially if everyone found out that he bangs his family members (which could happen since the sister is a cam girl). Which is why you suspend reality to a certain extent with these games lol.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes