Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
But she never belonged to this update: she's involved with Rhonda and Cassie (the girl from the pool).
Yeah that is what I figured.
The initial "teachers" post got me excited.
But then it was like 4 teachers and I was like "Wait a minute...."
Sadly the sports team is not very high in the polls.
Well next year maybe. At least something to look forward too in the long run ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now that the Ban Hammer has pounded some sense into this thread, has anyone noticed that the progress has gone up 2% for each of the last two days?
Seems small, but that actually means that Art has finished a few more tasks, and once that's done, the update doesn't take long at all.
And, DON'T ASK FOR A DATE. Since Day 1 of this project, the updates don't have a date. The one, and only, official word is "Soon".
Always has been, always will be.
Honestly I don't think this game even needs a date mechanic.
I rather have a story driven progression than mindlessly grinding out 3 or 4 dates before progressing.
Unless the "date mechanic" would replace the "need x stat" mechanic.
All this IMO of course.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Going by the streams, some of the not-so-popular characters will probably get scenes that spur interest in time for the next poll.
Which is good since iirc Rhonda and Annie are right now in a race to the bottom.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Just curious if anyone knows when this game will allow you to play saved games from previous versions yet?

Am aware that developers where looking at adding this, am hopeful that this feature be available before/with teachers release.

I do enjoy this game, but having to start new game with every new version is annoying , and puts me off.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Just curious if anyone knows when this game will allow you to play saved games from previous versions yet?

Am aware that developers where looking at adding this, am hopeful that this feature be available before/with teachers release.

I do enjoy this game, but having to start new game with every new version is annoying , and puts me off.
Probably around 0.17-18 or so, would make most sense, unless they rewrite other parts earlier

Reactions: Notretsam

Killerdanny

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
If you still have problems, wait for bug fix, no real point of playing the game when the "beta release"

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
These updates take way too long for someone that gets over 23k a month :FeelsBadMan:
as a game developer myself (non adult), I can further confirm how ridiculous this comment is, you obviously have no idea the length of time it takes to just do simple basic features. It took me 3 1/2 years to learn/make my first game on my own , people just seem to forget that it isn't just making the game, there is the planning, planning can take even longer than the actual doing.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
as a game developer myself (non adult), I can further confirm how ridiculous this comment is, you obviously have no idea the length of time it takes to just do simple basic features. It took me 3 1/2 years to learn/make my first game on my own , people just seem to forget that it isn't just making the game, there is the planning, planning can take even longer than the actual doing.
Off topic, where did you learn to make games? I was thinking of getting into coding and such, since I find it interesting and could use a hobby/job, so I was wondering where you learned?

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
Resorting to attacking my person while you know nothing about me. How civilized of you Mr. non-adult game developer.
Don't compare your 3,5 years to make a game by yourself to another developer with money to hire more people.
Also if you think planning a game takes way longer than making it, you're in the wrong business.

Having 23k a month, hire more people. Or does he put it all in his own pocket and take 2 months to make one update?

So he has cashed in almost 50k. and he isn't even halfway on the next update. He used to be much faster in the past when he got less money. This just isn't right in my book.

No need to get butthurt over a single comment as well.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Having 23k a month, hire more people. Or does he put it all in his own pocket and take 2 months to make one update?

So he has cashed in almost 50k. and he isn't even halfway on the next update. He used to be much faster in the past when he got less money. This just isn't right in my book.

No need to get butthurt over a single comment as well.
Oh come on, early updates had much less content. If you followed his almost daily streaming, you should know that he's been drawing this update's art since the beginning of December. All day long.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes