Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Dont devs usually complete the content of a game before adding more? Seems to be the big issue with Summertime Saga, always adding more but never finishing what is there.

Like shit when will i finally get to finish my homework and fuck my teacher. damn

or

when will that lifeguard finally fuck me raw............ been ages since she was in there and could get blowjobs from her
Patrons decide what will be in the game by voting.

rle68

May 28, 2017
jimbouks point in case you all missed the 75 posts is this.. fuck the patrons for voting on what they want and how dare DC give them the stuff they want instead of finishing what my mooch ass wants ... end summation

Reactions: r00m

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hi! After new rules of Patreon that made some creators loose their pages, I´m proud to say that we are launching today an new crowdfunding platform alternative: .

We made this croudfunding focused on adult content for games, digital comics and e-books. We use e a safe payment partner (Payza) for the backers and creators.

We accept adult content for this type of projects. Of course that everything must be right by the law!

Hope that everyone enjoys!
If wee had thumbs up emogi I'd give you 10!!!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
XD Thanks! We hope that this new community grows with everyone helping. Today is the launch day. There is a huge amount of things to be done yet!
Not to be THAT guy, but you should probably make a thread in general to bring this to the attention of more modders and creators...

Reactions: parachina

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
Hi! After new rules of Patreon that made some creators loose their pages, I´m proud to say that we are launching today an new crowdfunding platform alternative: .

We made this croudfunding focused on adult content for games, digital comics and e-books. We use e a safe payment partner (Payza) for the backers and creators.

We accept adult content for this type of projects. Of course that everything must be right by the law!

Hope that everyone enjoys!
The UI looks way to close to Patreon, I hope you don't run into any IP concerns. Hope it works out!

Reactions: parachina
Feb 4, 2018
So I'm wondering if you can do anything with the nun, if you can get Mia's parents on your side and if there's any pregnancy in this version.

revista

May 29, 2017
Will the upcoming version break the savegames we already have?
If so, in which version are they planning to fix the old saves issue?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So I'm wondering if you can do anything with the nun, if you can get Mia's parents on your side and if there's any pregnancy in this version.
There is nothing with the nun except those scenes within mia's and helen's storyline - no sex though. Else there is no pregnancy yet either but it will come as soon as Diane gets her update.

Will the upcoming version break the savegames we already have?
If so, in which version are they planning to fix the old saves issue?
Yes, you'll have to start a new game though you'd likely have to repeat a lot of content anyway so I doubt it's really going to matter that much.
It will be fixed at some point but there hasn't been any announcement as to when that might be. I wouldn't expect anything too soon.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
But thats not a good point at all. Without those supporters, the game would NEVER be created. Its not a matter of "harming storytelling". Its business. Patrons are DC's stackholders, so he is working focusing on their interests. Its just how business works. IF he had an specific contract, that might have been different. But he doesnt.
Okay, no, no, NO...

I don't care who you're arguing with, this is plain wrong on a number of levels.

1) Donations are not a business transaction

2) Patrons are NOT stakeholders

3) To claim this is "just how business works" is entirely tautological.

4) Stories can be created without donations

For #1, while DC is being paid by a number of people to do this full time, it's entirely ridiculous to think they're business shareholders when they get no money in return.

For #2, there is no reason for people to think that their donations will give a monetary product as most businesses give which perverts what they do for the good of a community if Wall Street is any example.

For #3, that isn't how business works. If you don't know, there's quite a few different ways that business works and we can talk about them, but one example is NOT the entire way of business around the world.

For #4, DC has built on a good story enough that it's a full time job for him. But that doesn't mean he couldn't build on it, rewrite it, whatever. People are paying him to continue a VN but other people are still creating stories without that type of compensation.

There's more here but the assertions are of a frustrating variety which does not understand how business works, Patreon works, or even stories and adult communities for entertainment and I find that to be extremely facepalm worthy...

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly,

who GIVES A DAMN about YOUR opinions about Patreon/how business works/censorship/religion/politics/morals/and so on?

Would you stop it here, please?

Reactions: Dani_secret

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Honestly,

who GIVES A DAMN about YOUR opinions about Patreon/how business works/censorship/religion/politics/morals/and so on?

Would you stop it here, please?

No. I'm talking to someone else and you can be included in the conversation if you want, but you don't control me or anyone else in the thread. This is in regards to a LONG conversation about DC and his story along with how it affected one person to not enjoy the Summertime Saga story as they felt it.

But your incessant whining about everything you don't like only limits the conversations people can have. If you want to see what I was responding to and the conversation 2 pages ago, be my guest. But quit trying to control everyone's conversations about the game when there's a lot of tangential information that's already in the game.

People talk about religion in regards to the nun in the game.

They talk about Patreon because there's likely to be a shift in who's allowed to use it.

They talk about morals because there's incest and corruption in the game.

Why should no one be able to talk about that because you constantly have a problem with it?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
1) Donations are not a business transaction

2) Patrons are NOT stakeholders

3) To claim this is "just how business works" is entirely tautological.

4) Stories can be created without donations
For some crazy reason people have a fondness for making things that people pay money for.

All these people making games and movies and then for some weird reason these people stop working when people don't pay money for their games or movies and move on to something they hope people will pay for. Why don't these people just work for free, who would give up a chance to work for nothing making games for your entitled self.

These foolish creators wasting their time trying to keep people willing to support their livelihood and pay the wages of the people they've hired, crazy.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
For some crazy reason people have a fondness for making things that people pay money for.

All these people making games and movies and then for some weird reason these people stop working when people don't pay money for their games or movies and move on to something they hope people will pay for. Why don't these people just work for free, who would give up a chance to work for nothing making games for your entitled self.

These foolish creators wasting their time trying to keep people willing to support their livelihood and pay the wages of the people they've hired, crazy.
You're putting the cart before the horse.

Before DC ever got money, he put out a free product. He still puts it out for free. And you're ignoring that there's a litany of people doing games for small amounts of money on different levels.

Stop confusing the money people make for the creativity they can produce. It's two different things.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes