Lorudo

May 5, 2017
Nothing was said that could warrant you mentioning your personal life, try not to project your insecurities, it's creepy.

Also you don't n
Everything you said made no sense. Were you following the conversation at all?
And again, stop replying if you have nothing to add except adding to your flaming addiction.

And I "don't n".. what?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
is my imagination or the progress bar is froze since two weeks ago?
You probably missed that they went from having two to four teachers in the update, which made the progress bar stop to account of the added content to be made.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What are those more interesting characters?The teachers?Let's be real,a Judith/Roxy update would've been better and both of them are way more interesting than the teachers.
Well, people voted for the teachers and given those last polls it's actually pretty likely that at least "the underground cult" and Diane will get a shot before Judith could get lucky to defeat Eve - and that's only as long as Mia and the dating system won't get a second chance to get votes first.

Reactions: KaiserST

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Holy moly this better be a huge update. 0.14 released in October, and 0.15 is still only at 47%.
14.5 had quite a bit of content in it, don't think this update will be any different from the past ones. Each update comes out slower with less and less content lmao.

brucelee3477

Feb 2, 2018
im having trouble, im wondering if the cheats break the game. I keep getting an alert saying the game is in alpha stage and i cant really progress anywhere

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Resorting to attacking my person while you know nothing about me. How civilized of you Mr. non-adult game developer.
Don't compare your 3,5 years to make a game by yourself to another developer with money to hire more people.
Also if you think planning a game takes way longer than making it, you're in the wrong business.

Having 23k a month, hire more people. Or does he put it all in his own pocket and take 2 months to make one update?

So he has cashed in almost 50k. and he isn't even halfway on the next update. He used to be much faster in the past when he got less money. This just isn't right in my book.

No need to get butthurt over a single comment as well.
I never attacked you personally, I attacked the post you made, for your information I been programming for 19 years, so I know a thing or two about coding and length of time it takes to plan vs. code, my comment was more generic than it actually is, really depends on the depth of the feature you coding.

Off topic, where did you learn to make games? I was thinking of getting into coding and such, since I find it interesting and could use a hobby/job, so I was wondering where you learned?
Its actually web programming I do and I taught myself via books and online searches, its web games I do but I would recommend ren'py, I have had a look at it and looks like the easiest game maker to learn, based on what I seen.

Which games?
thank you for asking but am not live yet, also this isn't the place to promote :)

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Guys, did they change the story with mom and other chars? Because I played this game last year and the story was different.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Its actually web programming I do and I taught myself via books and online searches, its web games I do but I would recommend ren'py, I have had a look at it and looks like the easiest game maker to learn, based on what I seen.
Cool, thanks! Decided to try learning programming as a hobby, and as potential job prospects, and because I need something to do during my free time.

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
14.5 had quite a bit of content in it, don't think this update will be any different from the past ones. Each update comes out slower with less and less content lmao.
Well, this is what happens when game developers have access to a funding source that actually makes them more money for taking their time.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Well, this is what happens when game developers have access to a funding source that actually makes them more money for taking their time.
Hopefully in the future when smart contracts are widely introduced, it will start working properly :))))

I wonder how many of them will resign.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes