PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
14.5 had quite a bit of content in it, don't think this update will be any different from the past ones. Each update comes out slower with less and less content lmao.
People say this all the time, and I don't believe it to be true. Here are the past releases:

15.2 Mom restructure update - Dec 20/17
14.3 Aqua/Halloween update - Oct 31/17
14.1 Mia update - Oct 12/17
13.1 Erik/Mrs. Johnson update - Aug 23/17
12.6 Sister add-on update - Jun 25/17
12.1 Sister (and Aunt add-on) update - May 21/17
11.6 Mom add-on update - Mar 31/17
11.0 Mom update - Mar 10/17
10.b Aunt update - Jan 23/17

Roughly 6-8 weeks per release. This current update is at 9 weeks (although given Xmas was in there, really only 8 weeks), but based on the amount of streamed content on Youtube, it seems like this update will be massive.

Jul 12, 2017
Então um Comentário: e RIDICULO o tempo que esse produtor do jogo demora p liberar nova atualização .....:mad::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Then a Comment: and RIDICULO the time that this producer of the game takes p to release new update .....

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, this is what happens when game developers have access to a funding source that actually makes them more money for taking their time.
But it's NOT TRUE.

It isn't true that each update comes out slower.
It isn't true that each update comes with less and less content.

It's quite the opposite, in fact.

Reactions: dartis

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Then a Comment: and RIDICULO the time that this producer of the game takes p to release new update .....
Nah, not for this game. Yea it takes some time but there's always tons of content when it comes out, and it never disappoints. It's well worth the wait imo.

Reactions: AlphaBlondie

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Chill guys, art will be finished by the end of February and then 3 weeks of posing slacking with code, I say late march release seems legit, it's too early to flame dev pace

Reactions: Tinny

krustbr

Feb 13, 2018
Sadly this is , as was said, what happens when a dev get too much money, is pure math, if u extends enough the dev of the game, the more u'll get from the patrons;
From last build till the next build the sum of earnings lays around +100k , I dont think we'll get anything like 100k valuable of content, but, maybe im only a hater with no hope. :p

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
You will get 2 months worth of DC art drawing, normal update is 1 month worth of art. Average update takes 50 days, that includes 30 days of DC drawing assets, this time he's been drawing january+february meaning its gonna be like two updates worth of content.

If he had decided to make 2 teachers first, you'd probly have new version by now, but since its gonna be all of them packed, it could be even early april

also dont forget that DC been drawing stuff for this update even in december after finishing 14.5 assets so its gonna be a lot of addition

but who cares, Jenny is the cake 2 months later

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Can you fuck Terry's Girlfriend or not? That blonde is hot asf... why they don't let we fuck her if not? ffs

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Can you fuck Terry's Girlfriend or not? That blonde is hot asf... why they don't let we fuck her if not? ffs
The update currently being worked on is about the teachers. I think she's planned for the update after that. Not 100% sure though.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah quite the opposite, 9 weeks have gone by and the update is at 40%. LMAO
It looks like that some people can't understand that the only thing that counts is how much ART DC drew until now.

Moreover, some people still can't understand that DC can't speed up the job hiring guys who will make the art for him. He can't do it, because it would definitely spoil the game.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
It looks like that some people can't understand that the only thing that counts is how much ART DC drew until now.

Moreover, some people still can't understand that DC can't speed up the job hiring guys who will make the art for him. He can't do it, because it would definitely spoil the game.
Ok sycophant boy, we all know DC is irreplacable, however there is no good reason why code hasn't been touched for 2 months nor why posing devs have done only 3 task, thats less than 1/4 of their part(twice slower than usual)

I will never fathom the manner in which they organise their work. People saying posing cannot be touched until DC finishes ALL assets are just clowns, same goes for coding. Besides, posing is pretty much putting all art in the game so it should be able to progress along DC's progress but apparently it cannot.

There are 2 reasons as of why(choose one):

1) They are incapable of normal work, purposely slacking teens
2) DC doesn't pay them enough, or he doesn't pay them as he should but rather he is waiting until he is done with everything, so they can finish everything faster given all assets are prepared so that he doesnt spend too much money like this

I don't know, perhaps if he starts raking 40k month maybe then he will hire these peps full time actually LOL(gl I somehow cant see that happening)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Ok sycophant boy, we all know DC is irreplacable, however there is no good reason why code hasn't been touched for 2 months nor why posing devs have done only 3 task, thats less than 1/4 of their part(twice slower than usual)

I will never fathom the manner in which they organise their work. People saying posing cannot be touched until DC finishes ALL assets are just clowns, same goes for coding. Besides, posing is pretty much putting all art in the game so it should be able to progress along DC's progress but apparently it cannot.

There are 2 reasons as of why(choose one):

1) They are incapable of normal work, purposely slacking teens
2) DC doesn't pay them enough, or he doesn't pay them as he should but rather he is waiting until he is done with everything, so they can finish everything faster given all assets are prepared so that he doesnt spend too much money like this

I don't know, perhaps if he starts raking 40k month maybe then he will hire these peps full time actually LOL(gl I somehow cant see that happening)
Unless you are part of the dev team, you can't know this for sure. You might be right, but there could be other reasons.

I get that people are impatient, I am too, but I don't think it's fair to just make stuff up without knowing for sure.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Man if you are telling me the code can't be touched for 2 months, I am just gonna laugh at you as would any other IT guy fuck, any person that has 0.00001 imagination and coded something in their life.

I don't make stuff up, I am just saying simple observations and common sense.

btw I chose 2nd option as DC has mentioned himself before, everyone in the team is working half time if anything so that's hard enough implication to me.

Come on DC, pay those pandas, they are working their asses right?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Man if you are telling me the code can't be touched for 2 months, I am just gonna laugh at you as would any other IT guy fuck, any person that has 0.00001 imagination and coded something in their life.

btw I chose 2nd option as DC has mentioned himself before, everyone in the team is working half time if anything so that's hard enough implication to me.

Make your own game and stfu.

Reactions: HB38 and Notretsam

YesMan

Jun 17, 2017

The Posing can't be done without the art and the Coding cant be done without the Posing, thats why it hasn't moved .

Reactions: Dani_secret
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes