Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Animations are cool and all but if they seriously keep delaying releases like that then I'd rather just have more scenes since animations take way too long to do, he can just hire someone later on to do them separately while he focuses on pushing out updates with more events or more poses.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Anyone know if anything else happens with Judith in the bathroom or Cassie at the pool? Seems like the other options never open up.

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Anyone know if anything else happens with Judith in the bathroom or Cassie at the pool? Seems like the other options never open up.
Its not implemented yet. It's not exactly high up on the list of stuff to do for the devs, seeing as both are minor characters with little impact on the story as it is now.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I am about to become really unpopular here , I would suggest in next update developers focus solely on making sure saved versions from previous games work, which would delay the update more, I feel this is most important feature to do.

I am looking forward to the teachers update, the asian science teacher update for sure.

Atemto

Jul 9, 2017
someone has the walkthrough of 1.14 ?? because there are some things that in the walkthrough that there are do not happen or do not work the same as before! D =

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes