smikey

May 1, 2017
anybody know what happend saga wiki?? maintain a month? i wanna see making stream :(
The wiki stream archive is busted, go to the picarto page, scroll down a bit on click on "Recordings" next to the "Description" that lists all the picarto archives.

Reactions: cbgb

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
anybody know what happend saga wiki?? maintain a month? i wanna see making stream :(
Wiki is down for the foreseeable future, due to the patreon restrictions it's not a good idea advertise "how to fuck your mother".

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Why should the Wiki be down for Patreon rules? The wiki is not hosted on Patreon. So what?
The wiki had previously been promoted on the patreon and the main site. We don't want patreon 'trust and safety' team looking around the wiki and seeing just how much incest content there is.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
If the art is done, it takes approx. 2 weeks (maybe a little bit more) to release.

sexpoison69

Jan 18, 2018
can anyone give me the cheat for lifting stat? I have the console just need the keyword. It seems that I cant tap spacebar quickly enough. Any tips or the cheat. Thank you.

rle68

May 28, 2017
can anyone give me the cheat for lifting stat? I have the console just need the keyword. It seems that I cant tap spacebar quickly enough. Any tips or the cheat. Thank you.
you dont need it .. just select the option and its over

sexpoison69

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry I did not understand. Can you please explain. Thank you so much in advance.. Please I need help on this.

I am not using mod but I have the console. Can anyone tell me the console keyword for lifting strength? Please thank you.

sexpoison69

Jan 18, 2018
Can any one please tell me the keyword for strength lifting for the console. Please help me out thank.

If you are using cheat mode, you just select the cheat option.

If you are using the console, I'm afraid I don't know.
I really could not figure out how to play with the mod. Can you please guide how to install the mod without any error. Thanks a lot.

Nov 3, 2017
Don't install any mods. All they do is (usually) crash the game.
At the beginning of the game, choose "Cheat Mode".
Tons of money, and you bypass alot of silly keystrokes.

Reactions: Sync
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes