Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
blow it out your ass will you? either that or go shove your head back up your ass and go back to 4chan
Mate, I go to 4chan and even there the people are nowhere nearly as aggressive as this. Take a shill pill.

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
Yes. Slowly, these producers of this game just want to wind up for more money .....
dude, the game is free for everyone. Also, dev clearly stated some time ago, that the release of next update would be postponed, due to the fact that they're working on a massive update with lots of new content. This is by far the best game on patreon, waiting is worth your while in this case.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Mate, I go to 4chan and even there the people are nowhere nearly as aggressive as this. Take a shill pill.
look i dont want to start a fight with you.. but this thread is full of assclowns saying this crap.. and frankly 4chan doesnt have the best rep.. so take it for who the comment was meant for and dont take it to another level ok?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
During the all day stream this week DC said he *might* be able to get the art done this week, so add maybe two weeks to that, so likely three weeks or less. Apparently (as per this thread) there is a new coder, maybe it will be less than two weeks for the code.
No. DC said that the new guy will work on the old stuff that it's going to be re-encoded. DC just said: 1) the art's going to be completed by the end of this week; 2) this last update is bigger than usual, so coding, posing and debugging will take longer than usual.
So, don't expect anything before the end of March.

Btw, in this afternoon/evening's stream DC told something about the story:

- we will see some content involving Sis in the upcoming teacher's 0.15 update;
- next Aunt Diane's update will be a HUGE update;
- the cult story update will be a BIG update (much bigger than Mia's, for example);
- next Sister's update (0.15.5) will be her "almost final" update. Her story will be almost complete by then;
- in Judith's story MC will have to choose between Judith and the Latinas.

This is all I can remember.

So long, guys.

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
No. DC said that the new guy will work on the old stuff that it's going to be re-encoded. DC just said: 1) the art's going to be completed by the end of this week; 2) this last update is bigger than usual, so coding, posing and debugging will take longer than usual.

- we will see some lewd content involving Sis in the upcoming teacher's 0.15 update;
- the cult story update will be a BIG update (much bigger than Mia's, for example);
- next Sister's update (0.15.5) will be her "almost final" update. Her story will be almost complete by then;

So long, guys.
I think DC loves BIG and HUGE. it must be..

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018

- we will see some content involving Sis in the upcoming teacher's 0.15 update;

So long, guys.
So upcoming updates will be as big and will take similar time to this one? Seems fine to me

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
As an alternative to the link you already got there's also the youtube archive . The latter is without sound though.
this youtube link should be on the op, it's pretty dang important

Reactions: aeonium
Jan 5, 2018
Holy shit, the patreon site: says it's under review by the patreon truest and safety team. The day we all have dread is here, they have come for our best incest. Hopefully they will just let them edit out the incest (step relations and such) and not completely sink the game.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Holy shit, the patreon site: says it's under review by the patreon truest and safety team. The day we all have dread is here, they have come for our best incest. Hopefully they will just let them edit out the incest (step relations and such) and not completely sink the game.
Oh shit. OH SHIT.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes